Ask a french foreign legion soldier anything

ask a french foreign legion soldier anything

il answer IF I CAN

the pic is not me

Why are the French such pussies?

Does lying on Sup Forums make you feel like a big man?

is gay sex mandatory?

do you wear white underwear all the time, just encase you have to use something to show your surrender?

there not
no lie
soldiers cannot have intercourse with eachother

whats your motivation to not revoke your citizenship, and move to a real country

1- are you airborne. If so, how do entrance requirements differ from fitness requirements for airborne in your home country

2-have you ever cross trained with soldiers from your home country, is that awkward or can you talk about experiences

Stop lying. I was off duty in Paris and some fag came up to me and asked for a blowjob. I said I was part of the military and he said he was too.

was it hard to learn french?

Not sure how that proves it's against rules. Anyways, off duty in Paris is one thing, faggotry in the woods is another

looks like OP got tired of lying / his mommy made him mow the yard. No posts in a while

Tiens, voilà du boudin, voilà du boudin, voilà du boudin
Pour les Alsaciens, les Suisses et les Lorrains,
Pour les Belges, y en a plus, Pour les Belges, y en a plus,
Ce sont des tireurs au cul.

i am not a citizen of france
i am not airborne but am trained in it but i dont know about anything to do with the military in my home country as the ffl is the only military iv ever served in as for no. 2 you dont tell people where your from as far as were concerned your french
it takes getting used to

How does it feel to fight for a white flag?

How many kids from Mali o Central African Republic did you rape? Do you bring always a white flag?

le boudin
they drill this into you
well done legionaire

Is goat fucking still mandatory to enter the legion ?

From which country are you from? You have motivation for figthing for a fag like Hollande?

Would you have sex with a girl with a feminine penis?

id rather not discuss my country of origin

Not that user, but pls tell us. Also why are you hesitant?

n-notice me, senpai!

Surely any country arab like morocco or tunez

How much is the pay?

I have a GREAT question for you:

The French Foreign Legion used to be the "baddest of the bad" and had a reputation for doing the toughest, most insane work.

Today, they are not even discussed in military circles.

Question: How did you guys let the fags that run your country let this happen?

This is a serious question, by the way.

>i am not a citizen of france
did you have to have a visa before joining? Also, after you are discharged, do they grant you citizenship or a new identity, or some kind of permanent residency?

also . . . why the FFL. Do you plan on marrying an raising a family in France

>Today, they are not even discussed in military circles.
>Question: How did you guys let the fags that run your country let this happen?
>This is a serious question, by the way.

being badass is not the same as being discussed.

Yeah. Like Seal Team 6. That's all anyone talks about.

When I was a kid, the French Foreign Legion and the Green Berets were the two groups talked about when it came to special operations. No one knew what a Seal was, unless it was that thing you threw bait to when you were fishing.

Nowadays, the French are not taken seriously - and this isn't a French Bait joke - they had some real bad dudes on their side back in the day.

Just wondering what happened.

how many baguettes can you take up the ass

So OP is kill. Too bad.

What is your Job as a french foreign legionaire? by that i mean, what are your duties as a legionaire and what is the specific job you carry out in your unit?

Only retarded people train for war

i join to be away from my country and it is inside the eu thats all im going to say
the lowest pay is about €1250 a month give or take but everything is provided to you so u dont have to spend much
as i said i originate from a country inside the eu i did not need a visa but if you are looking to join it can be done on a tourist visa you must change your identity when you join but it can be changed back after a year and i have no intention of staying in france once im dischared
were still as elite as we were when we started maybe even more so
id rather not go into specifics but i work on intelegence gathering

Not training for war is what would qualify for retardation.

yeah, ask the people from 1939 about that

gr8 b8

Yea if you want to go fight some war for some rich people you join the army. would never go to war for my country even, countrys are fucking stonage shit

OP you haven't really answered much . . . what would you LIKE to talk about, then. I'd be interested in hearing anything about your training, experiences, or whatever else, that you find interesting in FFL and that you feel comfortable talking about.

Otherwise you seem to be dodging questions. If you want to tell us nothing, why come here.

>Nowadays, the French are not taken seriously
By oblivious retards on the internet, sure.
By people with any kind of basic knowledge about history, geopolitics and warfare, not so much.

>By people with any kind of basic knowledge about history, geopolitics and warfare, not so much.

also, I trained with Frogs while serving in Germany 2013-14 in the US Army, and found the French soldiers to be very professional and good at their jobs. Their politics may be fucked up but you can't really cast stones if you are from the US.

but they allways shit themselfs

im thinking of joining. what should I do to prepare? what french should i learn ahead of time to maake it easier? Ive learned number to 100 so far and colors. how do I get them to accept me and not kick me to the curb?

>soldiers cannot have intercourse with eachother
no shit

Did the French really need to create a rule to stop their own faggot soldiers from fucking themselves?

Im going next year any tips?

is that picture you?

il y a du monde au balcon

im comfortable talking about what kind of steps are needed to join weaponry life inside the legion training its just that i took an oath and i dont want to talk about anything too personal/secret sorry if i come across a bit too secretive user

Why do the French like to rape niggers so much in Africa?

>il y a du monde au balcon
I dont know what this is supposed to mean

please tell me the steps to get accepted into the legion. I have years to prepare

Why did you choose FFL by chance?

Go to You'll get better responses

how are the officers? That is-- do the French assign good officers to the FFL, or do they look down on it and assign poor officers to it, and look down on supervising FFL troops as shit duty

>id rather not go into specifics but i work on intelligence gathering

>surfing Sup Forums...
GTFO

can you get stationed anywhere outside of france that has attractive women?

are you afraid of war

Not OP, but half of Africa is former French colonies and France still act as a chaperone over it, with economic and political involvments, and there's a shit ton of ressources there.

Kinda the equivalent of what Latin America is/was for the US.

Pic related, French military deployments in the last 15 years.

Est-tu déjà partie en opex?

Whats the blue patch in south america?

whats that island east of australia?

are they no longer involved in vietnam, laos, or cambodia?

French Guyana. The European Space Agency launches space rockets from there, and the FFL is responsible for guarding that spaceport

Lots of FFL get Malaria there

French Guiana
New Caledonia

Both are French territories.

Little known fact: France is the country with the largest maritime domain.

Foreign Legion is elite infantry, not special forces. There are special forces people inside Legion regiments thou, and they use the green beret of the Legion. Like 2Rep people inside GCP.

How many villages did you burn before it gave you PTSD?

Eh, Mortis?

OP, please tell us more

OP has gone - he found something new to surrender to