Am i a bad person for wanting to fuck her?

am i a bad person for wanting to fuck her?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=avN_qmVs_YQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes

How old are you?

Yes

she's like half my age

is she baked or retarded?

yes

Idk actually. I am assuming the closer you are to her age, the less wrong it is. I am 18 and would jam my cock in her ass.

no
when did /b get full of sjw cucks jesus

yes
who the fuck is she?

Isnt that uggo the same as the one on that pic biting her lip? Lipbiting is the most retarded thing that's supposed to be hot, ever.

After dildosucking maybe.

probably both

youtube.com/watch?v=avN_qmVs_YQ

take her out for coffee then you can.

its a bad picture

No. You're normal for wanting to fuck her.

We all want to fuck JJ, don't worry OP.

>bang them sticks

no. it could maybe be argued you'd be a bad person for actually doing it, but no, the most moralist white knight sjw Bernie supporter would want to fuck her...

>am i a bad person for wanting to fuck her?

No, you're normal. She's very fuckable and has a little fuckable outfit on. Looks like she's Daddy's Little Girl and has been spoiled since birth. Sex with her would be VERY, VERY dirty.

POST THE ARCHIVE ON MEGA OF A FUCKLOAD OF HER PICS

the second one

Not for wanting to but for actually doing it yea

is that dude's chain 5 mm or more?

Who is she?

>Those moves.
Oh my...

also she's been very purposefully presented in a highly sexualized way since she was a very young little girl.. i'm not saying one way or another if that's a good thing or not, but it's definitely not abnormal for a male to want to fuck her, even knowing she's too young..

Jordyn Jones.

>she's closing her eyes
>being this autistic

What a horrible little CUNT. She needs a nosejob. Why is she hanging out with ugly nonwhites?

CUNT CUNT CUNT I want to hear her bones snap!

YES OP FUCK HER HARD

No...desire is one thing you can't really choose .

>taking anything on Sup Forums this fucking seriously

cuck
nigger
faggot

cuck nigger faggot. You are a cuck nigger faggot.

autism

She can give me a nosejob anytime.

who /hatebeingmale/ here? i feel like in my normal life i'm a good person, but when i'm horny (which is many many times per day) i turn into a sociopath

Fantasizing and actually being prepared to do it are two différent things.

Retard

You just wanna fuck a girl, how could I say you're a bad person? If you would upload it, you'll be a really nice person

summer in full force

an hero now please

Mods!!! MODS!

most of the photos of her are so obviously sexualized im sure there is some kind of disney channel pedo saturn death cult bilderberg owl cult skull and bones shit going on

10/10 in luv
have over 350images of this girl

>she16now

Puberty=fuckable=natural

You're good user. Control yourself.

>tfw fbi inbound

shut up cunt

i bet you love taking it up the ass while getting a reacharound

dump?

please share...

I think it's just that sexy teenagers make money and people are starting to realize this more. I hope they utilize this great money maker more and more (like Japan already does) and we got more and more of that stuff.

You're not a bad person if you don't rape her.

But you are kind of pedo though ...

Fucking disgusting, please leave

Just apart from the sexual aspect, she's just one of the cutest girl of her age i've seen.

> Take to uk
> 16 is legal age
> ??
> profit

Yet you only share 1 of those images.
You should be ashamed of yourself!

>350images
>prolly from google

>fbi inbound

>tfw 14 year old gash is legal here in Germany
lmaoing at ur lyfe amerilards

sauce!

upload them to mega.

lol. I'm 30 and fucked a 16 year old earlier this year. Completely legal in my state. Nothing wrong with it at all.

You're all nonces

Sorry about the Hitler thing, He didnt deserve to die.

Short answer is no. Theres nothing wrong with thinking teenage girls are hot so wanted to do it and fapping is one thing but actually doing it isnt right.

Bubba be like "am I a bad person for wanting to fuck OP?"
"Nah, man. We all pass that pedo 'round."

I read the law about that. 14 year old pussy is only legal till you're 21

yeah youre a fucking failure at life

No, if you dont want to then you are 120% closet homo, nothing bad about homos but heteros are also good people, so yea you are a hetero sexual man, i belive the mayority of men are hetero sexual on earth atleast :)

Lexee is the superior banji

Sauce

holy fuck. I miss old Sup Forums too before these fucking sjw cucks were here.

Yeah dude.... I know that feeling when you really like a girl but you don't feel confident enough to drug and kidnap her.

>shes legal
>sorry, but no, my own personal collection,
so fuck you all

>completely agree
>my dream

I'm 25 and shot down an 18 year old a few weeks ago because that shit is fucking creepy, mang.

Being a grown man and banging teenagers (legal or not) is like waving a flag that says "I can only get 'er if she don't know better"

That's some predatory life-ruining creeper status stuff.

go kill yourself, faggot. 16 year old pussy is tight, their bodies aren't ruined, and they aren't ridden with std's yet.

This guy knows what's up, OP.
He's onto you.

Flying her to UK to do that is illegal in and of it's self

Anyone know a good jailbait site? I use to go on jblover forum but it got shut down.

neo-Sup Forums having terrible taste is is normal

Same can be said of 12 yr old.

If the age of consent were 12, you'd go for that?

Legality =/= morality, retard. Get help.

Wow

Visit Denmark legal age is 15

suck my fucking cock you vapid anti-intellectual. i probably was here before you you fucking cancerous newfag.

2005 here, faggot.

of course, go pray to jesus some more fag lel

This girl looks beautiful and healthy. awesome.

except a 12 year old isn't fully physically developed retard. Jesus fuck, where did all these moralfags come from? fuck.

Think you're a little bit uneasy with yourself if you're constantly thinking about 'manly' it is to fuck a woman of x age.

She's 16. Shes hot as fuck. I wouldn't give two shits about whether she's aware of the world or not when my dick is in her.

Yes

Jordyn Jones' Instagram is riddled with bikini pictures and shit etc...

>jailbait dresses, acts, and looks 18+
>get called sick for finding them attractive

Only literal faggots wouldn't fuck her if they wouldn't get in social/legal trouble.

You write like a virgin desperate to sound like he's 'done it'

anti-intellectual? If anything, there's nothing anti-intellectual about two consenting sexually developed human beings wanting to have sex with one another.

legal age in many States within the United States is 16. You just can't take a picture of it for some reason.

>Not a pedo
>Must be a christfag

Did your head take one too many headboard-poundings when you were a kid? That would explain both your sick-ass pedo-status AND what a dumbfuck you are.

Being physically developed isn't equal to being mentally developed and ready for sex and the rest of it is usually how the argument runs. Obviously, though, your sexual morality only extends as far as the physical which is pretty disgusting imho.

Moralfags?
You fucking pleb