Are you lonely?

Are you lonely?

sometimes but i don't care.

what he said

Of course I am. But it's for the best.

Since my wife left and took my child from me. No. I've moved to Cyprus and life is fucking amazing.

I am.

birthday in one week and i have nothing to do

don't you miss your kids?

haven't celebrated my birthday since i was like 11, no need to either, it's just another day fam

Aren't we all?

Ultimately, the closest and dearest friend we have is ourselves.

When you start becoming self-critical, you lose the only base you have, the only stone you can lean on.

Some may find an actual soulmate with whom they can share themselves in almost their entirety, but even then the person who knows and understands you best is yourself.

How many people actually find that soulmate?
How many just find a close partner or a friend?
How many find no one?

Life almost seems not worth it sometimes, but it's always just the perspective of the one experiencing it.

If I lie to myself, I won't kill myself. She cheated on me tons and lied to my child saying that I'm a bad person, so my child who is 12 hates me. And I tried for years to convince the child that I tried everything I could, but nothing worked. I've even had her spit in my face for tearing our family apart.

She broke up with me today and I still can't face reality I want to stop existing. She is perfect, she is life itself. She's the onlyreason I woke up

that's rough, could you sue her and get the kid back?

Of course not, the voices in my head are always with me

always

always

always

UK, there's literally no chance of that.

was treated like an extreme convenience by a friend
wouldn't play games with me ever
then i made her promise and then she promised somebody else to play on the same day too
after having asked everyday for 2weeks if she could play because i know she's living by herself, doesn't have a job, doesn't go to school or anything at all
i just got angry and told her i didn't want to play with her
has asked me how i was once in 3 weeks since, then haven't talked to me at all
i'm the one that always has to initiate conversations

we tried playing minecraft together ages ago
she said she can't play because it gave her bad memories of good times she had with her trans brother
yet she's fine playing with her other friend and i can even join
but can't play with me alone
then she plays by herself a week later and has done so alot since then

i feel like we aren't even friends, she's not even trying to be my friend, it's me that has to do all the work, it's me that has to be there for her but she can't be there for me at all

i do miss playing with her but i want to be her friend not somebody that's just there whenever she "can" play.

they won't give you a fair trial?

It would never get to trial over here. With my daughter and her both saying I was a cheating and abusive man, I'd be dismissed instantly. And possibly if she wanted to, since my daughter would plead against me, could get jail time for no reason.

Yes... but I just got her to like me even though it will be years before we see each other in person again and it hurts because I'm not socially lonely just physically. I need more than talking, but I don't want to dedicate myself only to be lonely up to the point we meet.
Shits been fucking with my head for the past few months.

I don't want to go on like this.

that sucks, guess you can only really start over again
would you want wife and kids again?

I could never trust another woman. I get plenty of women in the summer months, dies down a bit in winter when there's no tourists. But I'm still quite young (had a child at 17) and earn plenty of money. So I shouldn't complain, some have it much worse.

>some have it much worse.
and some have it much better, don't think like that fam

Yeah

Yes.

It's been getting worse in the past couple of years too.

I'm 23 now, does it get easier?

It's just I can either piss and moan for the rest of my life, or I can carry on and try and enjoy what time on this planet I have left. For years I was depressed, sought mental help, I was angry, I felt betrayed, but that got me no-where. I appreciate what you're doing, you're a good person. However, sometimes things are shit, and we have to deal with it.

jup

got used as a rebound and she's still thinking about us so yea

no

is dealing with it moving to a different country?

That's what I would say to People in général but i've been bad at learning that lesson for myself. I'm self conscious about a few things and can act shy often even though i'm really not. But i've been very good at beating myself up for years over self conscious issues and lack of self confidence.

i found my soulmate
today she wrote "dont write or call me ever again"
im write a suicide letter the whole day
not because her but she is one reason

I'm a firefighter, have no friends, get paid shit money to see nasty things.

my soulmate was my ex, without a doubt

reason she is my ex is because i was her first bf, she broke up to be with her best guy friend with whom she is no longer together too, that happened 3 years ago

Consider the following:

Before the big bang, there was only one point of energy, the unexpanded universe as a singularity. We were all merged together as one, though not living, or conscious, we were all one. Then the universe was born as the big bang happened. After billions of years, consciousness evolved, and the illusion of individuality emerged. We are all really one universe, expressing it's self as many individuals but really all that is an illusion.

Even when we are with friends, or socializing, we are only doing so with an extension of our greater self. We are always "Alone"

knowing this, you could either see it as something that is normal and acceptable, or see it as something dark and sad. The choice is yours though to feel how you wish to feel about it.

you should seek medical help but since you're on an anonymoose image cartoonboard, tell us the other reasons

sorry Sup Forumsro

i thought firefighters were union people, where the fuck do you live where they pay you shit?

most likely will do the same

No, I'm posted over here (military) I didn't run.

i guess i just feel like nobody cares...

What this guy said

I would care if you gave good blowjobs

ah, why does Cyprus need UK military, i thought they got plenty from turkey?

Dude I want to believe in soulmates. I thought my first gf was that until she treated me like shit. People are just People. Love does not excuse everything.

i did
it doesnt help me
yesterday i already tried to kill myself but they fucking found me too early
the next days i try it for the last time i hope
just the normal things
no friends
depression
shit childhood
alway bad luck blah blah

that's like my other friend that admitted to just wanting to have sex with me, today.

why?

fuckshitfuckmotherfuckersassbitchniggerfuckkikeniggerbitchcuntfuckerniggerfuckingkikeassbitchpussyfishshitfuckerniggerbitchsalmondick
IF IT SMELLS LIKE ALMONDS.....

IT'S MUSTARD!
assbitchniggerfuckkikeniggerbitchcuntfuckerniggerfuckingkikeassbitchpussyfishshitfuckerniggerbitchsalmondickfuckshitfuckmotherfuckers

Always

there's like billions of people on this spacerock, there are plenty of fish to pick from, the only problem is finding them

alone?
yes?
lonely?
never.

how was your childhood? where did they find you?

nope, I've got my dakimakura

i think a soulmate is always from one person not both

This guy gets it

fuckshitfuckmotherfuckersassbitchniggerfuckkikeniggerbitchcuntfuckerniggerfuckingkikeassbitchpussyfishshitfuckerniggerbitchsalmondick
IF IT SMELLS LIKE ALMONDS.....

IT'S MUSTARD!
assbitchniggerfuckkikeniggerbitchcuntfuckerniggerfuckingkikeassbitchpussyfishshitfuckerniggerbitchsalmondickfuckshitfuckmotherfuckers.

Any friends?

i really love my mother but shes gone through shit too so she cant help me
my dad is an alcoholic
he hit me and my mother

outside i took pills
they forced me to puke

You are not alone, for I am here with you.
Though we are far apart, your are always in my hart

Collegefag here. Just lost all my senior friends (so basically all of them). I have a very unhealthy mindset and no desire to make new friends or keep in touch with the old ones.

I mean, that's nice of you bro/fembro, but the picture isn't really making me feel all that thrilled

are you in a clinic or some place where they look after you?

i like this picture but i hate myself
my answer is no

it's funny, I've been plagued with anxiety since I turned ~18 (22 now). It has prevented me from experiencing any sort of intimate relationship of any kind.

So yea I'm lonely, but I do not know what the alternative feels like, so it's not as bad I suppose.

basically I'm a huge faggot but my brain won't let me do anything about it.

not anymore
i said i drunk too much and they just let me sleep and then i went home
if you want some green text say it
if already wrote some in an older thread

i should just stop making internet friends, they abandon you all the time

sure green me

post your areacode and spread your legs

nice dubs
Im literally this guy

> me at "friends" house
> a few other people
> only know one of them
> drink beer
> They're all talking
> i say something no one listen
> play most of the time on smartphone
later
> hear them talking a few meter away
> "he is realy weird"
> feelsbadman.jpg
> say i go home because i have to do things
> no one reacts
> drink alone at home
today
> ask my "friend" what they do at night (after i went home)
> "drank some beer with friends, you should have come too"
> im nothing

> plan birthday party with a few friends
> first birthday with friends
day before birthday
> ask friends if they come to party
> "of course!"
> feelsgoodman.jpg
birthday
> no one is there
> ask friends where they are
> at the party of "another friends name"
> not my party
> im nothing

> friend ask if i want to hang out
> first time someone ask
> go to park
> nice time
> they go to get something to eat
> give them money to bring me something
> wait
> wait more
1 hour later
> go home alone
> ask what happend
> they forget me
> they laugh
> "sorry bro"
> im nothing

That's sad man, how old are you?

You're a cruel and evil person.

only 22 but it cant get better
just let him laugh
its just a person who needs it
you know he really go on Sup Forums
search for a feels thread
read through all the post
take the time to find a good gif
and post it
he ist just one of us

But if she was so perfect why did she broke up with you, man?

right in the feels..

if we have to recognizing cruelty and injustice or it'll fade into the background of our everyday lives.

where do you live?