I'm a recovering alcoholic (1 day sober), dubs decides if I get drunk

I'm a recovering alcoholic (1 day sober), dubs decides if I get drunk.

No.

Don't disappoint me faggots

yes.

If poster below me is dubs then I drink tonight.

maybe

do it

Thanks for ruining my night.

Im not recovering but I don't want to waste money on Booze when I could waste it on games

no

1. You do not have a disease
2. You can drink without getting drunk, crazy concept I know
3. If your intent is to quit and you're giving up after one day then fuck it just binge yourself to death less for us to deal with and less paperwork for the paramedics

Yes

if dubs you get odewls

No

no

no 420 blaze it instead

Keep coming back

Drink gin take a week off take other drugs instead then drink agai .

My intent isn't to quit so fucking suck a dick. I just find it unhealthy that I'm able to drink so much without getting drunk and I want to decrease my tolerance a little so I can get drunker easier, thus improving my health. But I love alcohols too much.

That's trips, not dubs.

Chug-a-lug

Trips o' truth we've found your new vice, user

i try every day to not blaze it - shit is mad addictive

Then what exactly are you recovering from? A hangover? Fuck off

you god damn pussy faggot. if you're going to bother doing drugs, at least don't do children shit.

get at it nigga

This user knows. Drinking does not have to lead to getting drunk. Tonight, drink no more than 2 shots.

no

I'm recovering from fucking your mom's pussy all night long bitch.

fuck it OP, you obviously want someone to say yes and get dubs. Do it.

The only reason I drink is to get drunk.

Winrar

winner. start drinking bitch

Do it just stay safe and dont be a cunt to anyone

Go get drunk you shitstain

DRINK BITCH

>A Random 16 yr old approaches

Guess I'm drinking tonight.

Eat shit. My wife is gonna get slapped around and throat-fucked so hard later, and you can't stop me

I'm 19. Fucking pleb.

good attitude lad

Yes!!!

Don't use that fucking tone with me, boy. Otherwise I'll throat-fuck you too.

>Calls people pleb
Please an hero

if dubs die of alcohol poisoning

No.

Hey op. I'm 6 days sober and it feels better to stop drinking. Alcohol gave me depression and anxiety. (Drinking everyday for 10 years)

>not realizing I was using it ironically
Fucking turd-burger.

No.

If i get dubs i decide you go take a walk or maybe workout a bit. git ur shit together m8.

Suck my dick, cunt.

Faggot

Op made thread so he can have an excuse to tell his friends why he's such a piece of shit alcoholic.

Please stop. Your 16 is showing again.

>implying I have friends

Fuck off nigger

My 16 inch dick? Yeah I know, it's difficult to conceal.

Quads confirms, fuck-nuggets

You must be the kind of person that has no friends because he's an alcoholic then. Fuck of faggot

The Quads have Spoken.

Or I am an alcoholic because I have no friends. Fucking motherfucker you got nothing right so far.

sounds like your life you piece of weak human waste

What a burn. Don't go on an anonymous board calling other people's lives shit you dumb nigger. One can be successful and an alcoholic too.

Dubs decides if op gets liver cancer

No

Will never get cancer

ayy, winrar niggers

Roll

Too late bitch, I already won
So suck a dick

Jesus I came here hoping this was an alcoholic thread. Instead I get a bunch of fuckheads

Daily alcoholic for 15 years. I keep quitting for a little while at a time but then I'm right back to it. I just recently started taking kratom. It's nothing at all like being drunk but it's pretty chill. I feel less of a need to drink when I'm on this shit. Just throwing that out there.

It's all just me, some faggots rolling and a few faggots replying to me. So get fucked.

Shit we must of posted at the same time that and I posted before the thread updated.
Sorry if you got offended by a 4 letter word.

I wasn't offended by the word, I was offended by your ignorance to my winrar, you stupid faggot.

alcoholic here.. what is kratom?

Op what your favorite drinks to get drunk on?

>19 yo
>wife
>alcoholic
fuck off

It's this plant from Thailand. The effects are similar to those of a mild opiate. Where do you live? It's legal in most of the US although a few states have banned it.

cool.. i'm in the us. where can i buy it?

take a shot or 10, only alcohol is your friend

A lot of gas stations sell it but that shit is weak and overpriced. Best way is to get it online. Try www.socalherbalremedies.com (search for "speciosa") but check your state laws first. I know Alabama has made it a felony. I'm in Washington where they don't give a fuck.

cool.. thanks for the info, bro

No. Go get an adrenaline rush doing something crazy

Your initials aren't RWK are they?

Not OP, but he was a faggot anyway.

I haven't gone 24 hours without a drink for a couple of weeks. Reply with dubs to decide if I drink right now.

If dubs you drink bleach right now.

or cut the middle man and just hang yourself @op

Are you high on life, user?

Lol is that you, OP?

QQ faggot

No

Fag