Come on footfags, let's make this the best feet thread ever

Come on footfags, let's make this the best feet thread ever

dragonfeet reporting

got some new oc from this morning. had a 3some yesterday, so got some new stuff.

and gonna do something that'll probably be stupid, but fuck it

What u gonna do

Been off Sup Forums for a while but always liked the stuff you posted, I remember you giving a note to a girl on your last day of school but never saw how that turned out, but anyway in a thread today someone was calling you a shemale butch or something? do you mind explaining?

whats the story update on that girl in your class?

Whatever it is please do it

His gf is a trap. It's a dude.

post MY face
nothing really came of it. we talked a little on fb, but she's headed to texas so not much happened.
oh no, that was the obligatory master troll being a dick to puppypaws. I'm 100% male. She's 100% female.

do you guys like my new pictures btw?
first time I've used my new camera for stuff here.

gf's feet

>100% FEMALE

If that beast is a female then I'm a 100% unicorn.

Also. He has a new trap. That's who was in the threesome.

So he'd s faggot cuck LOL

Those feet in background are trap feet.

Fucks sake stop posting men feet

care to tell us what went on in the conversation?

the bf IS an actual trap, who wears stockings and lace and stuff, but I'm not posting him because I know people are scared shitless by male feet.

NO DRAGONTRAP

FUCK OFF

FUCK you're right
didn't see that before
I'll delete that, sorry.
I hadn't noticed bc I thought my camera blurred them out okay, but i guess not

too bad that's a REALLY nice fj clip

living the dream

K nice dude feet.

I'm outta this thread.

is that puppypaws giving dragon a fj?

Fuck it Man, post him you're actually getting some action which can't be said by most of the basement dwelling shitheads talking crap about you on here.

i can only masturbate to feet pics if the womans face is also in the shot

i just cant wank to feet by itself

DRAGONTRAP THREAD

yep!

here's the a shot from the clip i deleted that unfortunately had the bf's feet in the background. oh well. I'll try to get nicer ones, next time, we just really wanted to fuck first, film second.

heh, also the crumbs on my peen are just bc they started eating their snacks off there

despite what that one user thinks, I actually really do respect the fact that MOST people don't want to see trap feet. Like yeah there's a few exceptions, but I don't want to ruin it for people.
link me to a trap thread and maybe, but for here, I'm just gonna post the girl.

Wait, I'm lost so puppypaws is your GF who has another BF... that's a trap?

i always wondered why foot fetishists went with footfags over toebros...

puppypaws is my EXgf, formally known as "dragonfeet" but it got too confusing, bc thats what people know ME as, so I call her puppypaws now, bc thats what she goes by on reddit.

her bf is a really cute trap, who i'm not gonna post here.

does the vid have a cumshot

mind linking it :3

nah
I didn't cum, actually, i was dissociating really bad at the time.
I ate her out, which was really fun bc she has a really nice large clit, and she orgasmed to that, and her bf came about 3 times, but my wind was kinda wandering. (also i was moaning so loud they needed to give me a ball gag so the parents wouldn't notice)

moar tiny feet

shut the fuck up faggot, go take some creepshots of random girls and then kill yourself

op candid feet

Lol cuck

UGA bulldogs?
what part of Georgia you from faggot

the part where the girls are barefoot of course