Is loli time

Is loli time

Other urls found in this thread:

pomfpomf.moe/doujins/129/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

pomfpomf.moe/doujins/129/

Looking for a loli pic
Blonde girl on her back, legs pulled back with a beautiful bald pussy. Shes wearing brown/orange. Please help brothers

im looking for a fucking loli threat, get this one going and ill post her

Kk gimme 2 sec

Here we go

Please post pic if you have it brother

moar todds plz

I wish there was more loli x older woman content out there

sauce?

fucking same my guy

seconded...

Honestly not baiting just curious, are you pedos exclusively attracted to underage girls or do you also get sexually attracted to 18 or over women?

thanks user

its both for me. cant say for others tho.

I personally like the 2d style. In real life I hate children. And yes I do get turned on by adult women as well.

The same fucking question gets asked every single day.
It's different for everyone, newfag.

I'm attracted to all girls/women between about the ages of 12-55 as long as they are attractive, which is a very broad range of features in and of itself.

I'm a straight white male exclusively attracted to 18+ women, but loli has been a fap material of mine since shortly after I started browsing Sup Forums, where I discovered it, about 9 years ago.

I also fap to rape comics (like dofantasy), but I'd never rape anyone.

Fantasy is exactly that, fantasy. I have no sexual desires towards real children of any sort

Same tbh

entirely this.
perfectly normal and reasonable

Loli x shota pls

What the fuck is wrong with you people?

iz always lolitiem

lets get it started in here with the mutha fuckin older women x loli wooo

We're on Sup Forums just trying to bust a nut ignoring the fact that our lives are garbage and that we have no future.

I like girls aged 11 to 25-30.
I long as they have some secondary sex characteristics is okay although i prefer lolis and teens more.

Nothing. That is the entire gamut of potential fertility of a female, optimal or not, and I just allow myself to be aware and comfortable with my desires.

Biologically speaking it is our prerogative as males to mate, and often in evolution beggars can't be choosers, so we have to be primed to make less optimal choices i.e. 12 or 55.

I've only ever had sex in my age range or older though, even when I lost my virginity at 14, it was to a 15 year old girl.

Yep

Cont'd

what the heckie are secondary sex characteristics?

lets go bois

Ask Google-sensei. (You)

if i like the female theres chance of boner

I don't like females in general, mostly gay here, but I like loli and shota.

More like this

More like this?

Melanoma, severe allergies, mild chemical dependence.

And this

That's not how human bodies work... Or, is she an opaque goo girl?

1/5

2/5

3/5

Ho..HOLDEN!?

More?

4/5

5/5

A little older girls mabye?

Are you the same dude that keep posting the link? Cause I'm surprised your always the first reply to the loli threads

I'm gay but I just like the idea of ruining a small child. The destruction of innocence. Pretty big for me.

Cont'd