I wish I was him.

Fucking pigskins

You idiot, pedophiles by definition go for people who haven't hit puberty yet

so what? I'm 31 and m girlfriend is 20

Retarded people need love too

I'm 30 and my gf is 19

what a degenerate faggot

nothing in sweden its ok for 50 year old man to date 16

They need to post a pic of Muhammad. He is the biggest pedo.

Try living in a country where the sexual age of consent is 16, i swear to god, half of all the girls in high school gets picked up by a 20-25 year old driving a car, its fucking disgusting

>16 year old classmate moving in with 27 year old bf

This.

Everyone in here is retarded including me.

Let's all go kill ourselves.

Living the dream

Why are you so mad? If America weren't suck a cuck piece of shit, I'd be exclusively banging 16-18 year olds.

where? any stories?

we've been together for 3 years, you?

Angry that you can't compete?

U mad

Protip:if she is a slut at 10 waiting a few more years ain't gonna save her from herself
Hoes gonna hoe even young ones

you sound boring as hell

Or you're Mathew Mcconaughey in Dazed and Confused

No. Here in brazil the age of consent is 14yo so this is perfectly legal and socially accepted

i dont get this

... why is that boring?

not really that socially accepted.

She's fat and gross, who cares?

because 95% of all 16-18 year olds are boring vapid cunts who don't know anything.

Older people who like hanging out with them all seem to crave being the smartest person in the room, so they hang out with people who they can feel superior to.

They actually look happy. Let them be.

>obvious brother and sister
>terrible bait

0/8

I'm not doubting that teenagers are retarded. Most adults are retarded too.

I only care about the girl being, young, attractive, spunky, and fun to have sex with. I don't bust my ass to be the best I can be just so I can satisfy some old, wrinkled, used up whore's fantasy. I want young, flawless girls.

yeah, that is boring as well.

Having sex with a woman who knows what she wants and is fun to hang out with after sex is way better than young fuck toys

kill yourself please, honest to god do it

To each his own man. You'll definitely have an easier time bedding older women, so I can't blame you for that.

Congrats but the difference isnt about how many years there is between you ans your bf/gf but the mental state. From 14 to 20, you change a lot psychologically and thats why its so wack to see them together, and not 35 with a 22 for exemple.