Any real-life person with that kind of haircut you could post a picture of right now? Never seen one...

Any real-life person with that kind of haircut you could post a picture of right now? Never seen one, planning on doing this myself once my hair is long enough.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uQipIU2I4Xw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Unless you hunt monsters and bang wenches for a living you most likely won't be able to pull it off

Like this?
Planning to cut it next week btw.

i have this one
dont have a camera right now.

i only did it becouse my hair is going grey

/thread

Pic related. It's my current hair. My ends are curly so I don't know whether I can pull it off. Still need time to grow and think about it. Once I shave my temples and sides there is NO going back.

Not exactly. Dude in OP pic has completely shaved temples and his hair is straight in the back aswell. I'm struggling with this myself so you are not alone mate!

Seen this one on a hot girl from my past class. Would be interesting to see it on a man

what a faggot hipster haircut

I had some food in my mouth so dont wonder about that

U know dat ;)

got a camera

So damn tempted to do it. Wanted to have this hair style the first time I saw it playing the Witcher 3.

Sadly it's one of them haircuts where you either can pull it off or you have to shave your whole head if it fails.

it wouldnt work op,maybe try vesemir?

Nah, I will let my hair grow out for another 1-2 years. Once it reaches a proper length (like the middle back, not just the neck) I will talk with other people about that and see how it goes.

My hair is pretty damn straight once I come out of the shower. Sadly the ends simply curl up after about 1 hour after the shower. Im hoping that my hair will straighten up on its own once the weight of it becomes too much and its pulled down due gravity. Seen it before on other people.

If the OP haircut doesnt work out, i simply let them grow and wear my hair loose.

youtube.com/watch?v=uQipIU2I4Xw

Like this, OP?

DO IT ONLY TO SEE THAT YOU ARE REGRETTING IT! For real, I used to have long hair, shaved it all off for dumb reasons. After seeing myself bald I never became more determined in my life to have long hair. Overall, Im glad i went through this experience.

No, more like this.

Well as I expected. Seems to be one hell of a rare type of hairstyle.

it's just long hair with an undercut...it's not that unusual.

im not gonna shave the whole thing,user.Im just gonna get a cut like u used to thats all.

It is. Ive seen tons of fags running around with hitler youth haircuts and top knots and all that MAINSTREAM HYPE bullshit.

but never ever in my life have i seen a man rocking long hair with shaved temples and sides. In order for it to look good the hair should be a straight as in pic related. sadly this type of hair is only reserved to far east asians (the dude seems to be half russian half tatar uzbek)

>With that shaved shit underneath.
The faggotest hairdo around, my man.
Yeah, cut that shit.

It's just a fucking ponytail, faggots.
If your hair is long, tie it back.
>fucking voila

Too young to pull it off, some looks come with age and i think this is one of them, especially if you don't have the facial hair.