Ok so I caught this predator a while ago...

Ok so I caught this predator a while ago, I googled his name and saw that he has a past conviction of sexual assault for fingering a sleeping chick then he moved from the bottom of New Zealand up more toward the top. Posting some screens as proof now.

I dont know that I should do with the information :/

Other urls found in this thread:

stuff.co.nz/timaru-herald/news/9297485/Jury-out-in-chef-sexual-violation-case
twitter.com/AnonBabble

his facebook is still up too

bump

That's fucking disgusting of him, hand that shit over to the police. I'm guessing your not actually that age aye? I'd first try get more evidence like those guys on YouTube do though, try arrange a meetup then film him getting busted.

And he has a girlfriend too, hand that shit over too the police and ruin this sickos life before he fucks uo anyone else's

its too late tbh this was a month ago. na I just baited him with a fake account. Would be cool to expose him to his family / friends I might make a facebook now just to do that. Stay tuned.

stuff.co.nz/timaru-herald/news/9297485/Jury-out-in-chef-sexual-violation-case

thats him too btw

let's fuck him up.

Can confirm fb is up.

That's definitely him

He needs to pay

Put this fuck on blast yo

let us stop talking and actually do something you fags.

Threaten going to the police, but think about whether you actually want to ruin the life of his loved ones too, because that'll happen. If you threaten gun, he might chili the fuck out, or do his best to disappear, then it won't matter as much if he's destroyed. Nobody will care.

making a random facebook account now wont be long then I can check out his friends list hopefully

>mad beta's ruining a guys life for actually getting pussy

ruin a guys life for ruining young teens and parents lives? fuck off scum

imagine having a 13 year old daughter and finding out this fuck has been plowing her.

What do you gain by exposing him like a faggot? Just blackmail him, that way you'll get some money out of it.

Rather that than have her settle for some beta orbiter/ white knight.

he has no family members on facebook.. just looking to see who i can message. Looks like he has a son though from his pics

or a cool dude who isnt a grown man fucking little girls? like another cool teenager? trolol

this guy gets it

just messaged about ten people from recently added, awaiting responses now. will post screens of anything good.