Feels Thread

Feels Thread

What's her name, anons?

Just do it so we get rid of fucking loosers like you posting stupid shit like this. Get over it or fucking leave

I agree, jesus its just a fucking vagina. Get over it.

Pretty edgy m8 careful there

Be me
>23 years old, on my own, GF lives in my house
>Crippling OCD
>Job at the time is horrible for me
>GF is disgusting human parasite
>Spiral into deep depression and alcoholism
>Break off with GF, takes half my shit
>Quit job for sanity
>Fail school because four hours sleep daily and no drive to even breathe
>Barely keep house, no utilities, can't bother to bathe
>Fast forward
>One day decide enough of this bullshit
>Depressed friend moves in
>Start working with each other to step out of pit
>Begin working on stuff
>Get job, start paying bills
>Begin working on OCD, stop thinking about sad shit
>Friend is improving too
>Be now
>I can genuinely describe being happy because I am not at the bottom like I was
>Hardened my skin but also made me very relaxed and humble
>Like a barbed wire cuccoon, I am a better man
>Lost 30 lbs so far, self-educating, easy job, learning German
>I know I can't lead people out of depression, but I can guide them
>Biggest discovery is that no one knows how to handle my new genuine honesty and automatic respect
>Mfw I crawled out of the pit, did it without the pills, and will never go back
>Mfw it never gets better, you have to get better yourself

>Be me
>Know a guy called David
>Makes me want to kill myself

Curious, what type of job did you get?

Faggot

Before, machinist

After, dishwasher

Enjoying your stay, summerfags?

I was making $17.50 an hour plus quarterly Bo uses of like $400. Dumped my three year 401k for ten grand and lived as a neet for a bit.

I don't need money to be happy

what the actual fuck user I did the almost same here being a machinist is a very hard job it is not worth the money
the diffrence now I am a teacher

Got any good feels music guys?

> be me
> fall madly in love
> she leaves
> i'm dying everyday
> i see no hope for future

It was the people who made it impossible for me. My efficiency was never great either. Those guys were cold and hard men. I didn't want to become like that

I value my money and free time.

>Today's evening
Mother is back
Slams the door
Something falls to the floor making lots of noise
That triggers in me the memories of my parents arguing and my mother losing control and becoming overaggresive
Face her, telling her to not to be that noisy
She says she didn't do anything and once she realizes I was scolding her for getting me on my nerves, leaves angry and insulting me
I reply her (without insulting but angry too) and things escalate
Like her, I'm furious about her fucking behaviour where she either does whatever antisocial thing she wants or becomes aggresive
When I went back to my room, after some time I hear her screaming like a fucking psycho in another room
I decide I had enough of that shit, get my clothes and leave without saying anything
I hear her talking to my father and playing the victim like she always does when someone faces her (she must be jew or something)

After having a walk and having dinner outside I'm more relaxed, but like always, I can't stop thinking about that my two fucking options everytime are either swallow my pride and not saying anything about anything that pisses me off (at home or not) or have a good self-steem and facing the problem, which makes the shit hit the fan.

I'm jealous of those who are either happy and respected in their social relationship, or intimidate any possible enemy being alpha as fuck.

Btw, after I came back, and since my father asked me to chat with my mother, since she's obssesed that my confident personality is my father's side of the family's fault, I had a chat with her. With no positive result since she is obsesed with being the victim and I refuse to admit my fault if there's any because of her attitude.

And this is just today. But I feel that when I'm alone and there's nobody to piss me off I'm happier. But not 100% happy since eventually there's always somebody ruining my day and I'm unable to convince or intimidate the other to change his/her behaviour.

That's thr problem OP, there isn't a girl

3 years ago
>homeless
>2 jobs
>failing school
>girl problems
>shitty friends
>pretty sad due to situation

Now
>1.5 years from finishing degree
>living in 3 bdr house with gf only
>good friends
>gonna graduate with 80k debt

Things get better guys

not really
edgy is the guy creating a thread on Sup Forums with an image about suicide when talking about girls

>His
His name is Indigo

Alexandra

probably lame-ish compared to others but whell...

>be me
>have crush on a girl, she is awesome
>tell her
>she gets shy about it, for the next month or so acts as if she likes me too
>ask her about her feels
>*maybe*
>me happy
>after a week or so she snaps
>"user i want you to know, i really like you but like a friend... etc etc"
>i die inside a little but oh well decide we can stay friends still
>next day starts ignoring me, starts hating me for no reason
>what
>...

Whiskey Lullaby
She's got a way

You could sack up and leave home.

It's not too hard to get a lease, just intimidating

>80k debt

I'm never sure if I should just laugh or pity you americunts. 80k debt to graduate holy shit.

> living with parents
> doing good in my uni
> 1 friend that actually gives a shit
> spend all my free time playing vidya
> kissless dateless virgin
And I'm actually surprisingly ok, even happy at times.

Had similar problem.

The reason is, she feels you desire her and that makes you a creeper to her eyes.

I'm sorry but there's little you can do. Try to wait a handful of days to let her relax and try to have and adult conversation. Plus you have to behave just as the friend she enjoyed to pend her time with. Any small change and it's ruined forever. Also, if she's upset, gameover too. Wish you luck and cool mood by then.

>I am so far past hope, I just get sad when I see a cute girl.

It sucks. Just gonna have to pay into it immediately.

Our combined income will be over 100k, so if we live as we currently do, it won't be too hard to pay it off quickly

I am sorry that you can't feel the emotion love.

>There is more to dating than sex.

Her name is Anna. She's great she just lives very far away.

What'd I ever do to you?

yep sounds about right

>creeper to her eyes.
Might be true actually...

Talked with mutual friend, he said she told him that I stopped sending her snaps on SC, showed him that last message was indeed from me ages (days) ago.

>adult conversation
Teenagers we are, no hope here I guess. Thanks anyway mate!

Her name is Kylee.

I think you'll see that spending all that time on video games was a waste of your youth

Then you are actually lucky user and I envy you.

>kill david

I have got to the point I no longer get nervous around women because I know they are not interested in me.

ALWAYS REMEMBER:

Men are oppressed by their gender expectations.

>Be me, qt3.14
>Doing casual stuff
>A splerglord approaches me
>He starts crying
>I tell him to fuck off
>He walks away crying

That's how you fucking sound and look like when you fucking act like a pussy ass bitch.

I think he hates you for getting dubs.

He is a child, he isn't capable of getting why it isn't a good idea to date girls

Thanks buddy. I wouldn't have taken these loans if it wasn't a good bet

Have clinical depression and bipolar disorder, have to see a therapist about it.
Things keep getting worse there's nothing I can do about it, I have family, and an amazing girlfriend but I can't help but feel like I should just fucking off myself.

lol, nope. I have tons of female friends and in fact have no trouble communicating or interacting with women.

I am just creepy looking and anti-social.

Im just very paranoid and ill never be convinced that a chick genuinely likes me

Then he just hates me cause he ain't me

Can't say I agree; There's nothing wrong with conforming to traditional masculine expectations.

That's why they're friends. You try too hard.

Gave up at "triggers".

Stop stealing oxygen and kys already.

If you embrace it, it is pretty awesome. It's more responsibility, but more freedom to do what you want and be a leader

Whoa, no need to kill me. I'm sure everything can get sorted out

Well, I've been in England for a couple of weeks. It made some things get better but it was far more expensive than I thought. I could repeat and try to find a job but it's a risky expensive bet. Plus I'm unable to man up and tell my parents fuck you and leave for better or worse. I can't stop people to treat me like a child despite of being almost 30yo. The only thing I can do, since I can't make others see me like an adult is break the bonds (it always happens, family or not, new or old acquaintances, eventually everybody gets the measure of my personality and learns to manipulate me, I can't change that, just face people when they do and start screwing the relationship again)

But I keep the idea of leaving in mind. It's just that I have to be sure of not screw my life. You know the unemployment rate for young spaniards with little job experience and unrelated academical formation.

Hey look, another David. We gotta stick together bruh

kathleen

Do you ever felt fuckin emptyness? Its gr8.

Just line up a job beforehand.

I don't try at all, did you not see that I said I am anti-social?

People just like me for some reason, maybe it's my logical way of thinking or the brutal honesty I stick to.

Pretty much anyone who talks to me for a while will start asking for advice from me.
I hate it, constantly fixing the illogical crap people think.

it's not summer yet you cuck

You still can try. And be sincere if you accept that she will never love you (unless she does all the work) and that you'll be still there for her when she loves another boy

Her names Rebecca

>What's her name, anons
I'm so foreveralone.jpg that I don't even have anyone to name.

it's always summer here.

It's the human condition. Want what you can't have, either achieve to get it or become depressed.

>Have 9/10 fuckbuddy, kinda gawky face
>Start obsessing over girls with prettier faces, sometimes shittier bodies.

>Get pretty girl, big tits/ass, most men would kill for
>Suddenly all I can do is fap to stick-thin girls.

It's an endless cycle. Just enjoy it.

>be me
>4 years ago
>dating this girl 6 months
>both of us have severely fucked up lives
>abusive parents, suicidal, whole nine yards
>we kept each other sane and in check though
>we were ridiculously in love and couldn't wait to get married and that gay shit
>one day she opens up with her biggest secret
>didn't want to tell me because she was sure it would ruin our relationship
>turns out, her dad raped her almost daily for half a decade since she was like 9
>I was ready to kill him, but she wouldn't let me go to jail
>cue sleepovers, vacations, anything to get her out of the house
>stuff is going good
>fast forward a month and we're engaged
>feelsgoodman.jpg
>one day she has to stay home for a few days for reasons I don't remember
>we text eachother goodnight and all that faggy shit
>last message that night I received from her was "I love you more than words can describe. You're my fucking universe man, I'm so glad I have you."
>that morning she doesn't text me back at all
>leave 10-12 texts
>probably 30 missed calls
>I read the news the next day after worrying like a bitch
>her dad killed her cause she stood up to him trying to rape her
>mfw she only had courage to stand up to him because of me
>mfw the love of my life is dead because of me

Not dating someone isn't that bad, guys. Try focusing on your immediate relationships and yourself, and ignoring your desire to get a fuck buddy.

No you are a psychopath who sees things and people as things to gloat about.

She showed the courage she believed you had. Hope you live strong user.

I am sure her ancestors are smiling on her

/thread

>gonna graduate with 80k debt
Have fun not putting that degree to work and failing to pay off your debt that puts you right back to the homeless status.

Motherfucker, do you not pay attention to modern women?

They create Tinder, Facebook, Tumblr profiles, they advertise themselves as property. All they can do is reduce their natural-inbuilt character into 140 characters and suck a few cocks.

I might as well use them, it's what they want.

From another country with little to offer over the average Joe there, or in my country? Jobs are really fucked here.

I still think the best bet is to go to UK, get a job, and try NOT to see if something is against the employee's rights, because that makes me feel stupid when I sheeply say "Thanks boss for this job". To give a context, here in Spain there's lots of people willing to get assfucked for a job and people angry as hell because of the unjustice of the whole situation.

>I might as well use them, it's what they want.
They may be shitty people, but it doesn't make you a good one.

Her name doesn't matter. I don't even know if I have a chance with her. Doesn't matter if I did I'm not worth her time. I'm surprised she even replies to me.

Except when you're me and you've never dated anyone and you're in your mid 30s.

Damn.

That sucks, but my point still stands.

404 hope not found. mate if she replies she is interested in you in one way or another

If you're not "worth her time", why bother talking to her in the first place?

Nice trips bro. Its been a few years, it still fucks with me some nights, I developed minor sociopathic tendencies, which really fuck with my life now, but for the most part I survived and did so for her

I'm 22, I've just finished my last year at Uni and have worked for a few years now.

I entered University expecting Harry Potter, X:Men First Class, some classy shit.

First night at University, nervous, alone group of girls walk past my window chanting
"Do you like sucking cock,
Do you like it in your mouth
Do you like how it tastes
Fucks your throat
in and out"

Realised I was smarter than them.

I respect women who respect themselves.

Thanks mate, will do. I kinda gave up on her already so if after we talk (if I feel like talking to her anyway) she doesn't change her mind I won't feel any grief..

P.S. Asked her out couple times, "maybe.." then "no sorry". She spends most of her free time with a 20 yr old guy (she is 15)..

Because im alone and she's my only friend

All I've ever had was fuck buddies. Some say that's cool, but fuck buddies are supposed to be in between GFs. Because they never last.

You are fucking überminche user. No one sings about the Warriors with no scars

Then become someone "worth her time". Choice is in your hands.

Can't tell you to do anything stupid or really corageous but, I'm sad for both of you. Think about what she wanted you to do or not to do. O can't fathom what were her last thoughts but I'm she loved you more than anything and that gave her strenght. Anyway, she's a hero but not the stupid kind we have in Sup Forums. She tried to stop a monster.

fucking autist, if you can't stand your parents you're free to leave

I'm a soldier. My dad was a marine, and my mom was also a soldier. My dad wasn't right after the gulf war. My mom divorced him, and moved to tennessee when i was like 10. Eventually my dad took his side arm, and shot himself.

I've stuggled with depression most of my life, and i just go through the motions. Get married, have children, pay my bills...i like to think I'm happy. I decided a long time ago, should i what my plan would go, should everything get dismantled. I'm renting a car, putting on my acus, driving to my dad's grave. Give him a salute, and well we know what happens next. Life began and the desert, life will end in the desert.

where is this quote from?

this

Thin air user, just how it felt reading your post

Sorry

I can't fathom*

Also, don't forget her, ever. Maybe carry on with your life, but always pay a visit from time to time to her resting place. That's what I would do.