Depression

Depression
Autism

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lyme_disease_controversy
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0117207
iflscience.com/health-and-medicine/woman-becomes-obese-after-fecal-transplant-overweight-donor
youtu.be/Ss05LEkUShU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

have you ever played eve online? autism is real as fuck

Aids
Chromosomes
Bone fracture
Diabetes

ADHD

the only ones that exist, and you post them. Bravo OP, nice job sucking dicks.

Homosexuality

This.

Fibromyalgia

tennis elbow

Cancer

Right, mental illness doesn't exist because your mind is controlled by inner soul, instead of chemicals. Sure.

difference between non-existent and over-diagnosed as an excuse for bad parenting

ADD is real at the very least, that hyperactive bullshit gets on my nerves

Cancer
AIDS
The Common Cold
The Bubonic Plague
Being a Nigger (jk that's totally an illness)

The flu
Ebola
Hunger
Addiction
Being dead
Alzheimer's disease

chronic lyme disease

Chronic Fatigue Syndrome

Somatic symptom disorder

Obesity.
IT'S NOT A FUCKING MEDICAL CONDITION. GET OFF YOUR FUCKING RASCAL, DONATE IT TO SOMEONE THAT ACTUALLY NEEDS IT!
Wanna cure?
PUT THE FUCKING FORK DOWN!

Transgenderism

Depression = laziness and self-absorption
Autism = stupidity and bad parenting
ADHD = lack of discipline
Schizophrenia = no, you're a cunt

It is basically an addiction more than anything.

childhood leukemia
its well known that kids dont get cancer, theyre just being lazy and feigning illness for attention

sex addiction

I can't believe no one has mentioned gayness yet.

Dyslexia = thick as pigshit and lazy
Aspergers = you're a pussy asshole
Kleptomania = no, you're a nigger, give the bikes back
Agorophobia = excuses to be sit around all day doing nothing
Pre-menstrual tension = just a massive fucking bitch who needs a slap

See

Shit I didn't see that. I'd say it's down to my ADHD, but y'know it doesn't exist...

Morgellons

AIDS is not real too.

chronic lyme isn't a thing but UNTREATED lyme due to the nature of the germ is real

the problem is the germ can go into a dormant state where its resistant to antibiotics then when you stop taking the drugs they just multiply again

its actually pretty interesting i can link you a paper if you want

No, AIDS is real.
It's spread by condoms, so say the Catholic church.

hrrrrrmm was gonna go with stupidity but from the looks of this thread its an actual medical condition. Hope they find some treatment for this condition soon.

check this out

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lyme_disease_controversy

Life.

Life

OP`S cure for sucking too many cocks

The Void is fuckin real. 100 lit meme

Smallpox

Basically if you are diagnosed with depression but you don't like that diagnosis because it implies you are mental, then you can have a bunch of crap tests run and you will eventually "test positive" for chronic lyme disease. It is what Avril Lavigne did and what some ball players do if they want to go pro.

mate i know all about lyme disease, "chronic" lyme disease is not a thing but UNTREATED lyme disease from the antibiotics not killing all the germs is real, the science is not settled here it's a new field of research that is ongoing and we are learning more about the germ and why people are staying sick for so long

check this out

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0117207

the front line drug doxy is so shit it can't even kill more than 50% of the germs in a test tube

found the kike shills

>I feel like a condition doesn't exist therefore it doesn't exist
Nah, autism exists. It's often misdiagnosed, but not in OP's case.

this thread is a diseases that Sup Forums never encountered. so fuck it, let's have a partay

this, why the fuck should fat fucks get heart transplants, when other people need it more. my nanna had a heart condition (at birth) and was healthy her whole life, she was on the donor list for new heart valves and a fat fuck gets it... fuck you and your junk food addictions, you don't deserve a fucking life if you're gonna fuck the new heart up either way.

studies show that skinny people who get fecal transplants from fat people end up turning obese

its more than just exercise and MUH FORKS

citation needed

So this!
>talk about attention whoring

iflscience.com/health-and-medicine/woman-becomes-obese-after-fecal-transplant-overweight-donor

The bitch has plain old depression.

Well you are putting the gut flora of a fat person into a skinny person.

Down syndrome

Just keeping her plot line on RHOBH.. at least until husband got smart and divorced her ass and gave her a new one.

ITT: Major cunts

of course

maybe one day scientists will be able to pinpoint which gut floara cause obesity and develop a probiotic or something

or we could all just stop eating so much sugar...

>Autism
>not real
>this existing
youtu.be/Ss05LEkUShU

Maybe the leftover fatfood in the poop got absorbed by the skinny person

If you "run the tests" to determine if someone has lyme disease at least 3 times on any given person they will test "positive" on at least one of them.

You are the prime example of the second One, Good sir

lyme disease is not solely diagnosed on testing alone

/thread

have you been diagnosed with lyme disease?

> Depression = laziness and self-absorption

i just know how to google mate

You should google some more and ask some hard questions about what you are reading.

>ITT: Faggots denying the existance of mental diseases that they have

ITT: Actual idiots

I ask the hard questions every day, that's why I know the official CDC stance on the disease is pure bullshit

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0117207 Read it, it's quite interesting

decapitation
heart attack

non-celiacs gluten sensitivity does not exist

rape

That is exactly what chronic lyme disease is. When a person will simply not accept that they have depression they will have every test in the book run and be told they have chronic lyme disease, a "real" illness! They are relieved that they are not mental and then they don't have to carry the stigma of mental illness. The doctors get rich and everybody is happy.

>5 cents have been deposited into your account

An excuse for fat people to be lazy kek

Kek

ADH...................

then they convince their doctors to put them on a heavy regime of antibiotics until their livers start failing...

then they finally have a real disease, just like they've dreamed of all along

Everyone here saying these diseases do not exist are so full of shit.

Fuck off.

ITT

retards talking about things they have no idea about thinking they are smart

cancer

rape

Basically. And then they can sell them a shit ton of herbs and other bullshit homeopathetic "remedies". Look at that pic above of all that shit Yolanda is taking, lol. cha-ching

From the paper: "Direct extrapolation of these in vitro findings to human treatment would be unwise and premature."

are you a fucking doctor? no? cuz i am

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lyme_disease_controversy
i know this girl who says she has chronic lyme disease.... shes not the type to attention whore.... why is this so controversal in finding chronic lyme ? (im unsure if she actually said she had a chronic lyme but i know she claimed she had a very long term lyme disease)

anxiety

that shit is only a dumb ass excuse

It's not a paper about treatment....it's about showing how the bacterium evades drugs and forms persistor colonies, something doctors denied for years. There's a problem with conventional treatment can't even kill the drug in vitro

You're another fucking faggot straight from reddit who thinks saying "le correlation is not causation" makes you a fucking critic

prove it

faggotitis

Nah. It's just weak selfcontrol. Addiction needs to have at least a little withdrawal symptom like nicotine. Foood has none, it's simply just the lack of selfcontrol. And no, insulin reactions are not withdrawal symptoms, neither nautral, normal hunger.

homosexuality

When the drug can't kill the bactria in vitro*

im a doctor, trust me

Many people view depression as a personal weakness, a weakness of character. And it has shown some hereditary factors. Chronic Lyme disease magically makes all that go away. No stigma.

Asthma!

Depression does exist.

Sexual Identity disorder... that doesn't exist. Just confused faggots. Even those "Asexual" folks... that can be attributed to lack of testosterone.

well, dubs can not lie

AMA!!1!1!!1