I wish to fap but I am out of lube Sup Forums whats your guy's favorite lube substitute?

I wish to fap but I am out of lube Sup Forums whats your guy's favorite lube substitute?

my tears

use some olive oil or just oil if poor fag

foreskin

Bengay or icy hot

cum

the blood of my enemies

Butter

Foreskin is da best

what's the original girl/anime to this pepe?

foreskin

strawberry shampoo so my pubes can smell like sweet sweet berrys when im done

You are a horrible person sir

NEVER use shampoo as lube for anal sex.
NEVER!!!
NEVEEERRR!!!

(answering your question, use baby oil/ cooking oil)

No lube Mr. Satan.

Saliva

this

>lube
fuck that noise
I do it in a soft beanie.
Too bad I literally cant get hard unless I'm rubbing cloth against my cock now.
I guess it's not so bad.

I smell lies, unless your dick is one giant callous.
any fabric produces extreme amounta of frictionc and this is coming from a man who is cut and doesn't use lube.

>cut
there's your problem
I'm uncut and have phimosis, so no head its showing.
Also I dont move the beanie it's just there as cover.
You people are to rough with your dicks, a gentle touch will always be the best touch.

Am I an animal for not using lube....ever?

>inb4 dick is smooth since sandpaper effect

>a gentle touch will always be the best touch

My scans indicate an alarming level of virginity

>inb4, it isn't me

>gentle masturbators
>last 30 seconds with sex

>furious masterbators
>last hours with sex

To the 90% of you underage&virgins here, that is how you avoid being a 3-pump-chump.

I don't use lube. I never have and I never will.

this

i'm cut and i can use foreskin

I said I phimosis, of course I'm a virgin.
No denying that, and there's nothing wrong with it as far as I see.

spit

Fap facing down by rubbing the bottom of your dick on your mattress. Easy way to get off and it feels much better than using hands. Of course don't do it too often because that motion doesn't mimic a vagina and you'll never get that same feeling during sex.

No, being a virgin is fine (up to a certain point, i'd say before 20 is 'normal' and before 28 is fine' after tha it is a bit sad (without other reasons)
Are you doing anything about it? Can't you stretch it a bit everyday? Or do you just have to get a circumcision

considering how far it is I probably need surgery.
But I have no desire to do it at this point in time, too many other things going on and its not like I plan on having sex any time soon.
Never been compatible with anyone.

Are you 12? You realize that will fuck your dick up right?

You can burst blood vessels and cum blood from doing that too.

yeah this.
no cut no problem thats what i always say.
It's also why i avoid gashes
im gay.

And you can force cum into your bladder, which can basically mean you could face peeing yourself involuntarily for ages

I get that.

You can burst blood vessels a lots of ways user, durp.

lol no, it does not happen solely from fapping in any position. If semen enters the bladder you've got bigger issues than the position you fap in.

/cringe

Not that user, but sometimes I rub my dick against my hand while laying down (on stomach) to get off.

Done it for years and years and nothing has happened. Should I stop?

Fair play actually, I read your description wrong.

There is a position where you lay face down and rub your semi erect dick on your balls, when you cum, the bent tubes force cum into your bladder.

You should stop, not because of health reasons, but because that feeling isn't mimicked during sex and can make it hard to ejaculate when you have sex.

>I'll last longer
Nice.

Trust me, I fapped that way for 10+ years, not being able to cum during sex isn't nearly as fun as you'd think.

Hell yeah