How does Sup Forums feel about niggers that hurt cats?

How does Sup Forums feel about niggers that hurt cats?

twitter.com/KaluAwa22/status/661215424592244736

His twitter profile
twitter.com/KaluAwa22

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Tazyahx_/status/738915839714430976
j.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He lives in Missouri

What the fuck is that gonna teach the cat?

Burn them all.

Apparently this stupid piece of shit attends to the University of Houston.

This was delt with a long time ago, not very well but to the best we could do at the time.

I do that all the time to my chihuahua

Little shits need to learn how to not to shit on the bed

>nigger
>missouri
>texas

wew lad

What happened? Because he apparently is about to enter college. He has their Name on his twitter bio. I wonder how his new school feels about him spreading such a great image about them.

It's like I'm sharing a board with feminists.

No arrest was made, cat had been relocated to cover it up and they had no access to the camera man. His mother is a cop so I have a feeling she covered his ass pulling some strings within the department.

There is nothing feminist about hating niggers that hurt innocent animals mi amigo.

I hate both

Then there is only one way to go. The good ol way. You hang the nigger high.

He is giving the school a bad name. The story has developed and I doubt the mother can do something about this.

It's not like it's a dog or anything.

Actually there is

>aww he hurt that little animal poor animal :(

Humans have been killing animals since eons, fucking get used to it kiddo.

I remember when rule 0 ment something.

there's a pretty distinguishable difference between pets and animals used for human survival dumbass

Whatever, go be a pussy in denial somewhere else.

There is quite a bit of difference between pets and other animals. You see pets are directly useful to humans when alive so we don't hurt them, this have grown into something humans feel in general. Animals we kill for food is a whole different thing. Had to put down my hunting dog (May you rest in peace Octavian my old pal) a few years ago one of the hardest things I've done in my life. Killed and butchered animals with no problem before but that really struck deep. Feel the same about cats.

I miss the days where Sup Forums did cool shit and still cared about people abusing their pets and did something about it. Faggots like you should just get the fuck out of here, underage edgelords. Please kill yourself.

>I miss the days where Sup Forums did cool shit and still cared about people abusing their pets and did something about it.

That never happened you dumbfuck. Thanks for proving to EVERYONE how much of a dumbass you really are you stupid fucking summerfag.

>i are is anonymous expect us XDDDD

Pets and animals are still the same thing you dipshit.

>Being this brainwashed by SJW media

But we don't tend to have a connection to wild animals like we do with out pets

>being this dense

Would love to see a city slinger like you gut a boar. You would probably throw up before you even get to pull out the innards. Talks like an edgelord but obvious bitch.

it did happen but not the way people think it did

what happened was on a specific day a specific animal abuser gave up enough information for some of our more fucked up denizens to enact vengeance for the foolish act of revealing yourself. not because he hurt the animal. because he revealed himself.

>anonymous does at it pleases

I'm not sure if feminists would hate a nig nog. Usually they go after white straight males.

Usually they feel sorry for niggers.

Edgelords got to be edgy when they have never actually taken any form of life but they dream about it and stroke their baby dicks to it.

>Implying hunters dont respect animals
You probably got smacked around like a little bitch in school huh? You sound like a little twat

Sorry was meant for

Kek I feel bad for those chimps myself

Your newfag is showing

If you're so butthurt about the nigger abusing the cat then why you don't you do something about it and confront him irl you fucking beta summerfag

Oh did I hit the mark? That the little edge lord got pissy for being called out on being a bitch. Respect got nothing to do with the actual slaughtering process. You pay your respect when hunting not when slaughtering.

But your pet is still an animal you fucking dumbass.

I ran over a deer and ate it the next day pussy

Nigger I'll fucking murder your fat ass instead

to guys enter this irc: irc.land #fucknigga

you over looked twitter.com/Tazyahx_/status/738915839714430976 says mums name and shit

"Ate it the next day" Obvious lie. You don't seem to know what goes into preparing a deer for consumption. A deer should hang at least 2 days before consumption when its above 59F. Also if its a roadkill you must not only gut it but skin it before hanging it and drain the blood obviously. Worst lie I've seen in ages.

that actually happened a lot back in the good days, you truly know nothing about the old Sup Forums

Lol fuck you, stupid denying piece of shit.

I took the deer home and opened up the body and intestines. My house smelled like shit because I opened up the the intestines and they got all over my kitchen floor. Next day I prepared the meat for my family. Fuck outta here with your animal rights you fucking pussy.

Deer doesn't need to hang and you following rules just shows how much of a beta fuck you really are.

The samefag is so obvious

>Deer doesn't need to hang and you following rules just shows how much of a beta fuck you really are.

Enjoy your tough scrublord meat. Also your family you mean your mom and dad you little edgelord virgin.

Niggers are to be hung. Not fat white people stop being a nigger lover. Fat white people doesn't reproduce.

You're just mad because you'll never harm an animal irl even if your life depends on it you fucking pussy

Depends on what animal. I don't see the point in hurting a cat. Had to put down my dog as I previously said. Reason for it poor ol bastard got rabies from biting an infected raccoon. Guess I am soft hearted for having to shoot him and feeling bad for it. But at least not a virgin edgelord.

KYS. Maybe the cat is gay, if so then it deserves it.

>Had to put down my dog as I previously said. Reason for it poor ol bastard got rabies from biting an infected raccoon. Guess I am soft hearted for having to shoot him and feeling bad for it.

Yeah I remember when I read Old Yeller and thought I was cool for making up a sob story on Sup Forums too.

>But at least not a virgin edgelord.

Oh the irony. I bet you also fight for woman's rights too faggot.

Pic related it's you.

>this nigger actually got into UofH

You're missing the point, dumbass

niggers gon nig

B says they love cats then they say they hate them. B is just as retarded as this stupid nigger. I hope someone trayvons his ass.

Well thats now niglets stay out of prison now. You make cops niggers and the president a nigger. Theyll turn you all into niggers in the next 20 years.

Hopefully I don't see this nig in university of Houston downtown

gonna try and dox his ass

What the fuck is an old yeller? Is it translated to a real language. English is not a real language.

We need to make Sup Forums great again.

Womens rights? Don't they already have rights? Or have I missed something have you westerners done some time traveling?

niggers... they are all the same!

So niggers don't just rape and kil white women. Or smoke crack huh. Tell me more American.

solve this

j.
gs/7t42

They're...all presidents of the united states? That makes no sense user.

>Comparing a cats life to a filthy humans life
You must be a nigger

Obama had a leftist masta who didn't whip him enough. So nigger actually learned how to read and he read his mastas leftist propaganda books.

i found his street