rateyourmusic.com/~pyramidpostcard
rateyourmusic.com/~BAYAR
rateyourmusic.com/~TheHorbgorbler
rateyourmusic.com/~tobie
rateyourmusic.com/~MatuX20
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fruitfuck is a sad lonely man~!

rateyourmusic.com/~bobfedex

what did you guys do for halloween? did you enjoy the night? what rating would you give your halloween and what would you give the holiday in general?

2.5/5

Please give me KG i will do anything

i'm going to befriend ~bratty

I'm literally going to adopt ~bratty and raise her as my autistic daughter.

rateyourmusic.com/~HotOpinions

Can anyone rec me some noisy, obscure jazz like pic related? Love the overwhelming feel of it

>I love free jazz. Fuckin brutal as shit! I love how they blow really hard on the saxophone, metal as fuck. \m/ >.< \m/ Hails Free Jazz

Cringe

that's the point you fucking retard

No, I was referring to you saying that as a joke to be cringe, as cringe.

Cringe

I love free jazz. Fuckin brutal as shit! I love how they blow really hard on the saxophone, metal as fuck. \m/ >.< \m/ Hails Free Jazz

If Hladik Don't Like You Bitch I'm Gonna Shoot You

I love free jazz. Fuckin brutal as shit! I love how they blow really hard on the saxophone, metal as fuck. \m/ >.< \m/ Hails Free Jazz

What did Crass Ott mean by this? I don't get it

top 3 most attractive /rym/ers?

RIP VinceTheMan
He was too based for RYM

Bayar, Sean, Fruitfork

redpill me on Fruitplate

he's a sad lonely man~!

the most pathetic user in these threads

I love that album and i was going to rec you something. Then i saw you're a tripfag.

Calm down newfriend, you already wrote it once.

Pleb: fruitfork
Patrician: Fruitplate
Contrarian: Bitchfork

Agreed. I love Fruitfork, Bayar too. Who is Sean?

average looking androgynous fake-rater

rude

rateyourmusic.com/images/all?assoc_id=413457&type=u

~landscape_suicide/cosmictones

Is this guy capable of thinking for himself? All I see is rym-core

pics or didn't happen

he's tier 2 pay some respect

Who else wants to fuck hugdeserver? I bet his ass is more tight than bubblegum bass.

rbt.asia/boards/mu/img/0680/41/1474776474936.jpg

ayy lmao

that's the needledrop friend guy

He looks like a little kid if I'm thinking of the right guy

I want to kill Vito_James

Bitch poppin pills in the front seats
Halloween time with those blunt treats
Trick or treat bitch what's good nigga
Roastin big blunts in the hood nigga

you're white

nothing wrong with elementary school pussy

You a bitch

hello?

Ctfu fake ass nigga

from the other side

rateyourmusic.com/~uaxuctum

a fallen warrior

Niggas Listening To Free Jazz Tryna Appropriate What They Pretend To Understand

Wtf i hate white people now

I'm alt-right and white but even I can appreciate free jazz. Comes to show that we should just ignore races altogether and appreciate real art. It doesn't matter if you're white, yellow, red, or a nigger. We're all the same and we all can appreciate art together. #all lives matter

tell me, what's your endgame?

This goddamn board has finally Sup Forumsecome shit.

This ironically

wtf i love niggers and chinks now
*listens to cambodian folk music while hanging up confederate flag*
All lives matter

I'm not racist I have several free jazz friends

I'm not racist I love black music

I'm not racist I pretend to be a black guy on the internet.

I'm not racist I loved the movie Django Unchained and have listened to over 20 free jazz albums

will hgxr ever recover from this?

I'm not racist I have listened to several obscure world music cassettes

I'm not racist I just don't like black people or "niggers" as I like to call them

Niggas here still listening to Free Jazz while I'm on that european free jazz tip (the European makes it sound cooler)

I'm not racist I made a list called "Women in African Music"

BTFO

I'm not existentially satisfied, I derail threads with Sup Forums-tier irony.

I use RYM a lot, but I don't have anyone added or anything. I'd appreciate some feedback/rym friends.

rateyourmusic.com/~chucklaps

*record scratch*

I wil add you since I don't like odd numbers and my friends count is currently one

Essential gay and trans rymers:
rateyourmusic.com/~pyramidpostcard
rateyourmusic.com/~BAYAR
rateyourmusic.com/~TheHorbgorbler

>pyramidpostcard wants you to believe this

praise kek

Bump

I'm not racist I have rated several obscure world music cassettes on RYM (haven't listened yet but I plan on doing it soon)

I haven't given it much thought yet but I had a free jazz album playing in the background while I was playing league of legends and there were some pretty loud parts that I liked. I don't remember the name but i highly recommend it.

Has anyone ported UHS for simultaneous platform usage yet? I want to rate a lot of baroque music on sonemic but I also want to start getting into obscure video games on glitchwave at the same time.

Nigga Got One CPU Mining Bitcoins And One CPU Running UHS With 5 Add-ons

>tfw UHS is gonna stop working for a couple hours after sonemic comes out, until devs patch for the database changes
I hate going more than half an hour without a new rating. Might have to do some manual ratings, actually.

Berlin School, American Primitivism, Zolo! It's yours my friend, as long as you have no taste.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

>CPU Mining Bitcoins
not how that works

Fukin nerd

rateyourmusic.com/~tobie
rateyourmusic.com/~tobie
rateyourmusic.com/~tobie

>mfw best taste

Idk why you keep insisting on that lol shows how close minded you are

This thread is so retarded. Is this what "polymaths" are like?

>shows how close minded you are

????
are you for real?

All you guys with hundreds of ratings do realize that half the ratings you gave were barely even thought about for more than 5s and you probably made 0 effort to give the rating any value besides it augmenting your rym penis... Right?

you must have absolutely NO drive for exploration, otherwise you wouldn't say such a dumb thing.

>~bratty
fuck her.

But if I ask you about any of the ratings you have you'd probably have 0 recollection of that music or the reason why you gave it that rating. You probably didn't even think about it more than "hmmm did this album just finish? It had a cool song somewhere... Cba listening again, I'll just rate on rym anyway and go next"

I bet you're the same person telling me to go back to daily each time. What a total faggot

I'm not, but you really should go back to there.

why are you conjuring up scenarios in your head when i've never had a conversation w/ someone that had this strange grievance?

Now let me tell you something: I've never posted in a daily thread in my entire life!

Don't worry, I will.

you guys know she's autistic and underage, right

rateyourmusic.com/~MatuX20

hmu

I'm gonna fucking bet this is secretly ~bratty himself and you're just shilling your name