What does this mean?

Congrats grims.

It means there's gonna be threads about this for the next fucking month.

Lord help us.

It means this goblin cunt dodged my filter again.

>woman

she smells like shit

>grims

See, not even stereogum gives a fuck.
They probably had their newest employee post that and even he didn't wanna do it.

Great achievements deserve due recognition
Well there is no goddess of the year award so this is the best they can do.

when did you find out Grimes did the soundtrack to a sports game?

She's the most bizarre woman of the year? Yeah I guess she does have a really fucked up face and does smell worse than a negro taint

When I bought the game

Kobe is on the front so all is forgiven

good for her. i like her music

Grims is a typo

haha i was buying it just as i read this post

Stay mad faggots

Imagine Dragons are p shit but this makes me want nba2k17 more now

Looks like her constant bitching got her somewhere. Huh.

it's kind of cute though... grims

I wonder what it's like to be a beautiful award-winning genius like grimes

groms deserves all trophies!

i think she felt pretty damn good about it

it's shit the guys at 2k just assumed the dubs would have perfect chemistry on offense (spoiler: they don't) and that they'd still be an an elite defense without bogut protecting the rim. the Cavs are just as overpowered because I guess JR's contract made him better as an inside shooter. the mavs are awful despite having quite literally the best outside shooting center to ever play and having an elite defense and I guess it's possible to drop 30 on kawhi (read: 2x defending DPOY, so to be 3x and MVP) with the fucking pistons

hey that's some real good music discussion right there user

he wanted to know how 2k17 is I told him

grimes blows btw

YASS

>goblin

if there was a 'man of the year' award only men could win the leftards and SJWs would go apeshit. they would shut it down. TRIGGERED ahaha

which grimesposter works for sterogum?

they would be right

>What does this mean?
awards are employed by the society of spectacle to produce pseudo events as monetizable media content.

t. no award haver

If you guys stop replying to these shit threads, they might not stop posting but at least they'll die off fast.

i can't tell if these are shitbaits anymore

Why would we want to do that, user? Explain yourself.

>celebrate a select individual for a day
Awards affirm their own validity as awards. The Oscars (or grammies, tonnies, emmies, nobels) sole role is to reaffirm the relevance of the industry and its own relevance as a meaningful ritual. awards are a form of promoting the latest consumer ideology.

the fallacy is caring. you're intentionally uncaring about it. these dildo awards validate accomplishment through competition, which is just how people are, competitive, but they respect whoever came on top above them. i don't think you should deny what people value because you may not value it yourself, don't become an old cat lady.

She is so beautiful

excellent post