Pitch black or baja blast Sup Forums?

Pitch black or baja blast Sup Forums?

nigger dew > beaner dew

So.... Cuban illegals or ghetto niggers

They're both better than a lot of the other flavors out there. Although I haven't been too big on soda recently.

Pitch Black. It's fucking amazing. If I wanted Baja Blast at home you just mix regular Mt. Dew and Blue poweraid.

Beaners are Mexicans you fucking moron. You obviously like the pitch black you gargantuan double nigger.

Yeah its pretty groovy. Plus I haven't had any in something like 10 years.

Baja Blast is fucking godly, haven't taken any chances to try Pitch Black because of my fear of grape sodas. They're disgusting.

Its pretty good, way better than normal grape sodas

underrated

No user, it's not like niggerish grape soda, it's a bit tart, followed by sweet. It's really nice.

baja blast is fucking disgusting, just like every other blue drink

Tell that to big blue faggot

*HIGH FIVE*

>black
>grape soda
>purple drink

Nothign surprising here.

>the current year
>drinking any soda
Stay obese, 'Murica and enjoy your extremely high cancer rate.

Fucking morons.

Pitch black every time. also baja is available anyway

Pitch black is like the real life equivalent to a Nuka Cola Quantum. "Like downing a fistful of sugar and punching yourself in the head"

go to www.discounttld.com and get your cheap hosting account with us get it now

code red, gamer fuel, or livewire, or GTFO

nigger

Dubs thread?

>implying one soda makes you fat

Maybe you have some experience with that since you have a lack of self control, but soda itself won't make you fat unless you sit on your ass all day shitposting.

I may have to give it a try then. I'm just skeptical of anything grape flavoured because it's overly sweet and shit tasting.

holy shit you might be right

the white one obviously

Nigger VVVVVV

Trips

Pitch black. Buy Baja at Taco Bell

neither

They should keep both of these because they acutely taste pretty good and drop there shit red & blue Mountain Dew line

Code Red got very boring to me, but Voltage isn't too bad.