Hey

Yo.

Sure

what about?
Seen a good movie recently?

aye, thats some deep cuts man

whats up

o shit waddup?

Looks like you spilled some ketchup on your hand there.

finish the job or gtfo

those are cuts? eh? looks fake but whatever.
Let's not talk about cuts. Othervise it will make this guy look like an attension whore.

what's going on buddy?

bruh

maybe if OP image wasn't lame shit. I suppose I'm biased I think cutting yourself to feel something is literally retarded. At least turn to something more acceptable like alcoholism or drugs

youtube.com/watch?v=u9O3Yp6PYAk

You should probably just kill yourself instead of wasting all that blood

please for the love of good cut deeper you sad little attention whore fuck.I fucking hate whiny little cunts like you "oh look at me my mom didn't buy me an xbox time to scratch myself" fucking end your pathetic sad miserable life you waste of space,oxygen and human resource.No one loves you and no one will ever love you, you will die alone and miserable.

I don't have any alcohol drugs nearby, sorry.

That is just pathetic. Give it your a game. They are barley scratches....

hello dankness my old freind

it's not fake but whatever you say.

anybody can suggest a good movie?

This one suites you. It also happens to be a half decent movie
youtube.com/watch?v=H1xRtrKq1kc

end yourself you dumb little faggot

lol those cuts
>when you are too afraid to cut deep so you make little tiny cuts that draw a lot of blood so you can post on Sup Forums for attention

kill yourself

Jumanji, an hero like Robin.

That was fucking amazing A+

You know that feel when you realized killing yourself is an easy and reasonable answer to all your problems?
How years and years later, no matter what happens, no matter what you do, you can't bring yourself to try, you can't do anything. You can't forget that you already know the answer.
Tell me I'm not the only one.

Go watch anything and everything by Luc Besson.

lol you seem to understand his plight. projecting much? Trying to save your younger self a few years of suffering?

hi
my finger is lit

Here's a better movie then my previous suggestion

youtube.com/watch?v=jnlhg4zvnt8

A Sanner Darkly
or watch the other one the director did like this, I forget its name

well, I just watched Zootopia. It's pretty cool for a cartoon.

thanks for the song, it's seems very good

Hey man, there's some real assholes in this thread, don't listen to them.

I was in your position a couple years ago man. I know how bad that shit feels, and I'm here for you bro. I know I'm not going to insta-cure you or anything, because that's not how this shit works, but just listen man.

Shit's never as bad as it seems. There's always the chance for growth, and for things to get better. Fuck, I never imagined I'd feel any better than I did back then, but hey, I'm currently a year clean from cutting, and feeling better than I ever imagined.

Shit gets better user, and don't forget that. It might not feel like people care, but some of us that aren't complete assholes here care, as do more people than you think do IRL.

Keep on trucking buddy, we're here for you.

Step aside kiddo. Get down too the mucle tissue at least.

Hey user, you missed your wrists

now were talking

thanks for support mate

Faggot.
(Also, talkting about cutting as some sort of drug)

Deeper

Wrong side user. Top is the "I'm a huge faggot pls give me attention"

Do the bottom and then we'll talk

kisscartoon.me/Cartoon/Zootropolis/Movie-HD?id=69917

It's okay dude, don't listen to the assholes, they're just too insecure to deal with and let people know they've got shit going on too.

What kinda music you into man?

>Keep on trucking buddy, we're here for you.
>we're here for you
>we're

aw hell no

It's pointless to kill yourself if only you realize that it's already too late.

does anybody know a film about school shooting, i can't remember it's name and i really liked that. it should be from like 2000s

Things are never going to get better.

Everyone dies, why not take a shortcut?

it doesn't matter, i'm listening it if it's good. waiting for your suggestions

Faggot to you too good sir. Also, cutting is talked about that way because it's physically addictive, due to the endorphins it releases.

if you want to die, the trails go up the arms, if you want to live forever, ask Jesus, if you want attention go to twitter or facebook, all you are going to get here is hatred

no,just end it

>waiting for your suggestions

Shit man, if you wanna talk about my music tastes, we're gonna be here all night. Can recommend some of my fave band though, Tool.

youtube.com/watch?v=uiTtWnx_rjY

This one's pretty chill, though if you like the heavier stuff, I can throw some of that your way to.

thanks but i wasn't looking for attention and i still don't. i just want to talk somebody

nice, what did you use to get that deep? razor blade?box cutter?

>2016
>Still cutting yourself

Have you been on Sup Forums at all? Stick your dick through a lug nut and masturbate with sand paper and then we will talk.

Cut vertical

did anybody actually do that?

will do to my other hand, thanks

lug nut part, yes.

Put your brains in the bathtub

ayy, same here mate, healed up decently though

Yeah man, it was lit. If I was at home I could post but I'm on my phone unfortunately.

lol I really liked that man but something heavier probably would be good

any screencap?

Open your knee up and bolt it back together or you're a sissy.

Well, seen as I'm showing yo the many joys of Tool, let's go with the best titled song of all time, Hooker With A Penis

youtube.com/watch?v=PoWMmZEoT84

going to listen tomorrow, 8'm going to sleep now but thanks for the talk man. you are a good man

No worries man, glad to help.

You take it easy, it gets better dude.

At that point why not live the life of a hedon?

No it doesnt

Give more details

Who the fuck cuts their hand? cut your penor rn

Nice

Is it called Elephant?

>Snapchat
here's your attention. learn how to self validate and stop annoying your friends.

Damn dude I wish my life was only a little bit bad so I could just cut myself to feel better. I mean I wish all the therapy and Antidepressants I take would work but god damn too bad I can't just not have a girl talk to me or parents that won't buy you something. Fuck you, fuck your little ass cuts and fuck you for being a overdramatic asshole. I bet $100 your life is fucking awesome compaired to the shit I have to go through every day. I know other people's lives don't discredit other people's hardships but people like you are an exception. Fuck you OP

Go ahead and just fucking cut your jugular you waste of space faggot

> I bet $100 your life is fucking awesome compaired to the shit I have to go through every day

you mean like being scared of talking to women and not having your parents buy anything and everything?

Mine are worse. What say, lets start a gore thread together, really get those razors up to speed?

I personally like using the "waste of human resource" line as well, especially when talking shit in vidya.

Go donate blood

>hurr Im sad so no one is allowed to be

OP is in bed already. Your impotent rage amuses me. Nice victim complex too. "Oh boo hoo, no one has it worse than me, fuck you".

You know what's better than fighting over who has it worse? Sharing a moment with someone over how you both have had shitty experiences going on, and supporting each other through it, even if it only lasts as long as a thread.

Fuck man, when someone else is going through shit, pick up, don't put down.

It upsets me when people are overdramatic. I just don't like it when people have it good and choose to be sad for nothing.

show your face faggot timestamp

How do you know it was for nothing user? No, we don't know if he has it any worse or better than you, but assuming and getting mad isn't going to make it better for anyone.

You wanna talk about what's got you down man?

Your all fags

Because no suffering > any amount of suffering, right?

Most everyone is hedonistic anyhow so that's a non sequitur. Everyone seeks pleasure and avoids pain, right?