Colorado Rockies @ New York Yankees

Gray vs. Sabathia

Other urls found in this thread:

yardbarker.com/mlb/articles/brutally_honest_brian_cashman_knows_yankees_could_be_sellers/s1_8061_21159184
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Colorado

vs. NYY LHP CC Sabathia
1. Charlie Blackmon, CF (L)
2. DJ LeMahieu, 2B (R)
3. Nolan Arenado, 3B (R)
4. Carlos Gonzalez, RF (L)
5. Trevor Story, SS (R)
6. Ryan Raburn, DH (R)
7. Mark Reynolds, 1B (R)
8. Nick Hundley, C (R)
9. Brandon Barnes, LF (R)

New York

vs. COL RHP Jon Gray
1. Jacoby Ellsbury, CF (L)
2. Brett Gardner, LF (L)
3. Carlos Beltran, RF (S)
4. Alex Rodriguez, DH (R)
5. Brian McCann, C (L)
6. Starlin Castro, 2B (R)
7. Didi Gregorius, SS (L)
8. Chase Headley, 3B (S)
9. Robert Refsnyder, 1B (R)

go yanks

do you just show up for this?

GRITT

I am also the guy that says "didi is elite" so technically yea

That's pretty funny

Yankees have somebody hitting 300 finally

I'm lying about only doing those two posts every game, I also post meredith and post her the most whilst discussing the game. I also got pic related last night

wew headley grand salami

Sorry I'm late. Also:

>Apologize

I-is anyone there?

yo

We need to play a team with fans soon. These gamethreads are getting depressing

How does it make you feel knowing she blew every guy on the set that day?

I think the we'll finally get some other fans when we play the white sox. we're going against the twins and the lolpadres next. how depressing

She's a good Christian woman that would never do such a thing

White Sox fans aren't so bad. Miles ahead of Red Sox and Blue Jays fans

very very true

>it's a cc works a full count on every batter game

Jesus what's wrong with this nigga?

every time they brag about a player he starts sucking

FUCKING STOP

thanks for jinxing YES booth

PROSPECTS

In less depressing news Ben Gamel has been tearing it up in AAA. He's batting .301 for the season but hitting .400 in the last couple of games. I wish one of the OF would go down with an injury so he can play.

Lonely Rockiesbro reporting in. So far, so good.

This should put an end to all the CC ERA talk

Ellsbury will probably take one for the team within the next few games if we're gonna be honest

I think Yankees will trade Beltran and Gardner which will clear up room for Judge and Gamel.

Cashman said yesterday that they're planning on being buyers at the deadline, so I doubt that's happening unless the FO finally gets their heads out of their asses

Ref is the only player that doesn't make me want to kill myself watching play

Didi has quickly become one of my favorite players. He's performing miles better than I expected him to

/firesale/

>Cashman said yesterday that they're planning on being buyers at the deadline,

What the fuck? Do you have a source for this? I hope to god the Steinbrenner kids don't turn this into another '80's Yankees. I can tolerate losing as long as there's something to look forward to.

I found it on the mlb at bat app

you can't believe anything you hear right now

fucking
D E L U S I O N A L

The only reason I can see him making that statement is because it would be stupid to discount a team in June only 5-6 games out. Yankees have been awful and I don't think they're making the playoffs, but it's still possible. Rather than telling his players it's over, might as well tell them they still have a shot so they play harder and are more valuable trade chips.

>cashman unironically thinks this team can win

That's ok, I didn't like winning now or ever

Cashman is just probably doubling down. Him selling players at the deadline would be admitting mistakes made with these contracts.

>the ride never ends

welp

im tired of getting cucked by the rockies

>tex is planning on coming back on saturday

That's exactly what the Yankees are missing, a done .180 hitter taking away at bats from a young .300 hitter. Yankees will definitely get back on track now.

>can we double date for lent
>NO
>wow good friend
lmao my boy kay got cucked
disgusting, can't wait til he's cut after this season

He can't accept his career is over. It's sad. No one has the heart to tell him

very true, I bet his trainers or perhaps the coaches are saying "yeah man, you can hit 30 homeruns this year once you're fixed!!". fucking pathetic, just take him out to the back of the barn

wew la. Pls end it now

Will we ever make it 3 games over .500m

Not until 2018

Hey Sup Forums pals! Did anybody see the Argentina/USA match last night? anyway can somebody tell me the score? Go Yankees!!

Took a shower as soon as Sonny Gray left. Not surprised to see the Yankees leave a man on second and first no outs and not score. What was I expecting?

How do we fix this shit? Is it possible to trade Cashman?

I think Cashman knows. But he can' publicly give up on the season this early. He didn't make any major trades and any free agents signings this offseason, so they're just waiting for the old guys to go.

Judge hit two home runs last night and his strikeout percentage has dropped to the lowest it's ever been.

The farm team is playing so much better and more interesting to watch.

Judge needs to be called up.

Look how big this nigga is

Imagine how much better it's going to be when they finally do the firesale

I bet the Yankees will start winning regularly after that.

>Knicks just got Derrick Rose

What is it with New York teams and signing overrated players with glass bones?

i was excited at first and then i recall that he will be out for half a year due to allergies

Non basketball fan here. I thought he was good. I remember my roommate from Chicago raved about him years ago

I guess it's good in theory with him, Melo, and Porzingod. But I'm not really inclined to expect much from him.

he was an mvp a few years ago but now he's just a good not great player due to injuries

He is good, he's probably the most injury prone athlete in any sport at the moment though.

homerun

but damm the Rockies have our number this year

>beltran is unironically not starting the all star game

BELTS ONE

THE MAD MAN

>when the yankees hit, our starters suck
>when the yankees starters pitching does well, our hitting sucks

Beltran is going to bring in some good prospects

tryna get the pipe?

For such a shit team, we still have a good fan presence on this site

it's been dwindling

That's to be expected; but for a team on the verge of it's first losing season in over two decades, there's still a lot of fans here.

didi is elite

>this game

Didi, you elite mother fucker

Dubs and the Yankees hit a walk off dinger

Miller is just nasty

yardbarker.com/mlb/articles/brutally_honest_brian_cashman_knows_yankees_could_be_sellers/s1_8061_21159184

New York Yankees general manager Brian Cashman isn’t ready to concede the team should be sellers at the Aug. 1 trade deadline. But he nevertheless admitted his “brutally honest” nature will compel him to throw in the towel on the season if and when the time comes.

stupiid
stupiidstupiidstupiidstupiidstupiidstupiid
vstupiidstupiidstupiid

Didi will hit a dinger

I want to see Chapman throw the ball as hard as he can not aiming it anywhere. I bet he could reach 110-115 mph

cmon nigga

CASGOD

DARLING STARLIN

GG ROCKIES

STARLIN A BEAST