/nba/ general - Rihanna wants LeBron Edition

Draft tommorrow

Other urls found in this thread:

ifirstrowus.eu/watch/444570/1/watch-cleveland-cavaliers-championship-parade-.html
sneakernews.com/2016/03/04/steph-curry-projected-to-sell-more-shoes-than-lebron-more-than-kd-kyrie-and-kobe-combined/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

PARADE STREAM

ifirstrowus.eu/watch/444570/1/watch-cleveland-cavaliers-championship-parade-.html

We anime now

Rihanna is dating Drake you fucking cuck delete this.

How many years of MVP-level finals play you guys think Lebron has in him? I have a feeling he has great longevity and maybe at least 5 more years.

Hahaha drake is the cuck

Lebron just won a series with his fucking dick

>now

conley/parker/mills
leonard/ginbobili/simmons
durant/anderson
aldridge/horford/p gasol/bertans
whiteside/m gasol/duncan/marjanovic

What a ho. LeGod is a married man.

No she isn't

Who is the qt reporter?

Depends

He can transition to the 4 as he slows down, but even at 35 he's going to be the strongest and most athletic 4 on the court.

His stat line would be more like 20/15/10 on 60% shooting

Look how well dreymond excels and he isn't half the specimen or skill of Lebron

As far as being a force of nature like we saw in game 7 where he can jump from the sky and save he fucking series in an otherworldly block? Probably 2/3 years

I don't think Rihanna is that attractive. She kinda looks like a bug eyes alien and her body is unremarkable

I'm pretty sure her only appeal is that you know the sex would be amazing

Rihanna isn't dating nobody

She fucks all famous guys she doesn't date

White black Mexican it don't matter to her if there's a famous dick there she suckin it

Kill
Your
Self
Autist

>that hairline

beat af

Drake is the biggest faggot in the world

>you know the sex would be amazing

Yeah, amazing if you don't get the clap afterwards.

>this parade commentary
>we
>our
>us

2 where he can enforce his will like now. Hours played will catch up to him.

He will be at an all star level probably but Kyrie will need to elevate his game and love will need to be more dominant in the paint if they want to be winning championships five years from now.

>atleast 5
Naaah I don't think so.
If you look at the trend, his PPG has been dropping for the past years. I give him 2/3, 4 at max.

She also has herpes

It's why Chris Brown fucked her up.

I hope after finally winning one in Cleveland Lebron says to hell with it and goes completely HAM next season.

No pacing himself, no saving himself for the playoffs, just start wrecking shit from game 1 and have an MVP season for the ages. Make memechucker's MVP season look like a joke in comparison.

It won't happen, but it's fun to dream.

>if jr doesnt hit those 2 3s the cavs dont win the championship
>if kyrie doesnt hit that shot the cavs dont win the championship
>if lebron doesnt hit that free throw the cavs dont win the championship
>if steph curry doesnt miss that 3 the cavs dont win the championship
>if draymond doesnt get suspended for game 5 the cavs dont win the championship

so many ifs, rofl

warriors won easy if the league wasnt rigged lol

It wont happen. Lebron doesnt have that stamina anymore. Lebron relies on analysis for the playoffs to abuse matchups and make up for deficiencies. He can help Kyrie have one though.

if durbeta and westcuck didn't choke warriors wouldn't even have made the finals lol

so many ifs indeed

Nah

He needs to sit on his fucking ass and be ready for the finals

There is a reason he just had his best playoffs at 31, he didn't burn himself out during the season and had a light postseason

>warriorcucks this mad

It helps when you play in the east and the teams are so shitty you can sweep 99% of them without batting an eye.

>warriors won easy if the league wasnt rigged lol

IF Klay Thompson didn't pull some insane shooting magic in game 6 of the WCF the Warriors wouldn't have even made the Finals.

Kys warrior cuck.

You act like no player puts in 100% to try and get mvp

nah, we won that series...

if not for refball that would be obvious af

haha klay earned it you just mad hater lol...

Real talk though, I honestly think this might have been rigged to test security fur the Republican convention. It felt like the Cavs were struggling against a higher power in that last quarter, it was otherworldly. The curse was real .

Why do people care what this negro slut wants to fuck? We all know she fucks any mildly successful person.

why does this board have so many tripfags? also has anyone seen UTV? I want a (YOU)

I'm currently watching the city of cleveland celebrate a championship. if this doesn't blow your mind I don't know what will

Fuck Lebron

if you were a hot grill would you let jr pipe u?

Eh they just knocked off a 73 win team

I think that proves they will beat anything that comes at them

East has one 3 of last 5 too bruh

So easy tho

No.

That's why you wear a condom

Or don't, get an STD, and extort her for millions

A team that shouldve won game 5 if they had green
A team that should've won if they had bogut game 7.
GS is the better team, you can't refute this.

God Bless LeBron

Go fuck yourself Gay Area cucks.

>2016
>still thinking the East is that much weaker than the West

Pretty cocky for a guy that went ghost in the first 6 games

What happens if a normie gets a girl pregnant? Do the same rules apply if a normie gets pregnant by a celebrity?

this 2bh

lebron only has asterisk championships

Hold up we are missing an important issue here...

Why is Drake hanging out with Carlton?

We're talking about having enough rest during the playoffs so you don't run out of gas by the finals. Being in the east is a no fucking brainer. 3/4 of this year's contenders were in the west.

I bet Lebron is pulling all sorts of rituals with all the people worshiping him right now

CARMELOL

Last time I checked the cavs won a game without love?

Would you have given the heat a pass if they lost in 2012 without bosh?

Stay salty

Lebron is one of 5 players with 3 finals
Mvps

Stay mad

:---(

>Playing the injury card

If the Cavs had Kyrie last year they would have swept the warriors. He was shitting all over them until he got reinjured in the first minute if OT game 1.

>implying i'm from the bay
Shut the fuck up you lebron's dick sucking bandwagoner

>One team is representative of the entire eastern conference

a team that all season has pulled off wins without a key player should have been able to do it in the Finals, especially with 3 chances. Plus if your excuse is that Warriors lost because they didn't have Bogut while having Curry, Klay and Green then you are just in straight up denial.

Don't @ me

make or miss league my nigga

Cleveland went 1-1 against Spurs
2-0 against thunder

And just knocked off the 73 win #1 team in a 7 game series

Who exactly was going to beat them? The clippers?

>Steph misses shot
>Duncan misses shot

OMG SUCH BAD LUCK ;-(

Lebron scores 35 in loss

LOL CHOKE

fuck you guys, Lebron haters have no basis in reality at this point

My prediction for next year: OKC knocks the Warriors out and the Thunder lose to the Cavs in the Finals.

Is Curr-curr, dare I say, exposed?

KNEES! I DEMAND KNEES!

>Warriqueers and Gay Area trolls stuck on should've would've could've and can't face reality

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You should lose.
You would lose.
You couldn't win.
You did lose.

Kiss the ring then eat shit faggots.

They never did. They were brainwashed by Skip Bayless.

Any blazers fans who we gonna get and are they any good?

>I'm not from the bay
>proceeds to call someone else a bandwagoner

take his

Oh shit a non bay area warriors bandwagoner. Warriors fans are cancer and you prove it. Appreciate greatness something that you can't say the same to Curry. No excuses, up 3-1 with 2 left in homecourt. Chokeland is where the warriors are.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BTFO

Howard

Better than Plumlee.

I never said I was a warrior fan. I just said fuck lebron. /nba/ confirmed for retards

nigger we're comparing conferences

Getting to the finals in the east is a lot easier than in the west. You woul rather go up against Houston, SAS, GSW than Charlotte, ATL, and Toronto in the postseason leading up to the finals?

Here's a pic of you trying to damage control.

Charlotte>>>Houston
ATL>Spurs
Toronto

>GSW pulling the injury card
>Curry can only win the ship if he plays 4 teams without their starting PG straight

top fucking kek

A super team of 4 top 15 players

pass the bath salts

>b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but le eastern conference is too weak

sneakernews.com/2016/03/04/steph-curry-projected-to-sell-more-shoes-than-lebron-more-than-kd-kyrie-and-kobe-combined/

Can't wait to see the sale figures next quater

Green wouldn't have made a difference in Game 5. If anything, his presence might have made things worse as clearly Lebron and Kyrie were inspired from the actions of the Warriors in and after the previous game.

Bogut would have made a difference in Game 6, but not Game 7. Warriors actually had strong defense inside in Game 7 as they were basically baiting the Cavs to drive and then double team/trap them. The only real issue is Kyrie started making his Globetrotter shots and Lebron made a few jumpers from the outside.

Lemme guess spurdora? Gtfo skip.

>2016
>not owning a pair of Curry 2s

>BTC
>Blazers
>Thunder
>Cavs
>BTC
BREAK THE CURSE
WHO'S NEXT IN LINE FOR A RING IN BTC LADS

LIL KEV

You know having Bogut means the Warriors wouldn't of used Ezeli (or barely even play him). Ezeli himself missed 4 easy shots and gave up at least 10 points for da land.

A lot of the high top ones are pretty dope. Plus the new shoe taps into the old man market.

Running the shoe game tbqh

How can people say Kawhi is elite? He's fucking mediocre offensively and his only asset is his defense.

>Charlotte>>>Houston
Yes
>ATL>Spurs
No
>Toronto

OKC, we still have some developing to do.

'17 and '18 will have Thunder and Cavs winning the chip, don't know about the order.

'19 is our year.

wew lad

Curry's shoes are ugly as fuck. Under Armour is on suicide watch right now while Nike is laughing all the way to the bank.

Yes, but he wouldn't have kept out Ezeli AND Varejao.

Confirmed for not watching 1 Spurs game this season

Already bought me and my gf a pair if Kyrie 2s, I'm doing my part.

speaking of shoes, does /nba/ like Lillards?