Cut myself when I was 14 because I was le depressed

Cut myself when I was 14 because I was le depressed.
I don't think it will heal more at this point.

Am I fucked professionally and socially for life? Does anyone have experience of tattooing over scars?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eHbNU9WuVgw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They look like total shit, people will still be able to tell you cut, now only you're a faggy cutter with a shitty tattoo.

Nobody cares bro.

Anyone who does is overcompensating for their own shit

>small cuts in arms
>social life=fucked
Lolwut
It literally doesn't matter, I'm scarred into oblivion and it doesn't even fucking matter
Also
>le depressed
Newfag

>le depressed

Well anyway. You are fucked kiddo but its not as bad as mine. Just keep cutting

Fuck off, cutting was the literally the dumbest decision of my life. And anyone over 18 trying to justify it is a moron.

My old ladies arm was destroyed by her cutting.
She has a giant gay "believe" with starsall around it now. It looks good but if u feel it you can feel all of the scars

why do you cut user?

It's not too noticeable. There are some creams that help reduce scars.

I don't think many people notice, and usually the only people who will directly be mean are online.

Mine are a part of who I am. I've grown to accept them and not feel so insecure. I hope you get there too

It feels awesome? You can make the feels materialize as something you can handle? You are finally in control? Come on, you know you want to do it. Make a thread, get all the attention from our fellow b/rothers

Btw, I used the phrasing "le depressed" to emphasize that I was a edgy 14 year old idiot who thought I lived in an irl Shakespearean tragedy.

These aren't even that bad. Just tell people you had a cat if they ask about it and wear long sleeves to job interviews.

not OP but you sound gay with all that angst
especially using Sup Forumsrothers like anyone on here takes that seriously

go keep ruining your skin so that you can get that attention your parents' didn't give you

Yeah man, tell my parents or close friends I've had a cat that they just didn't know about that only scratched my left arm.
That fucking bullshit excuse wouldn't even pass to strangers.

This.

Fuck off faggot, you're better off than me

>keep cutting

you get attention here but you only get pity IRL
I'm sorry there was a hole or is a hole in your life user. I'll pray for you tonight.

Cut vertically faggot

Yeah, the cat excuse would work here.
Maybe you could say you wanted to wash the cat.

But you don't need to hide from, everyone. Some people are open & compassionate, especially if they have their own scars.

I don't want peoples first impressions of me to be based on an idiotic decision I did when I was 14.

how have you been hiding it so far?

Also to anyone here who is cutting please keep in mind that you haven't emotionally grown since you were in middle school. Obviously there's a problem with your development, though some people want to have "problems" so they can have something to worry about in this meaningless life. It is an act of cowardice, but try actually killing yourself and you'll see what real life is for a few days when you're crying to get it back.

>lying to close friends

Some friend.

Deal with the mistakes of the past rather than covering them up and cowering from the truth. Nobody gives a shit

Good job.

Own up that you were in a dark place? Are you doing better now?

We all have outlets and problems user don't think it's unrelatable or something

They make scar cream and shit, look into vitamin e oil or cream, my gf used it for hers

My girlfriend wont let me carve that deep into my wrist. I am not allowed to die just yet.

It makes me want to treat you with kindness.
I don't belong here. Hahah. I'm overly compassionate and i don't fit the criteria.

>ITT: girly arms

HAHAHA!!

I'm a burner and I'm successful. You get older and forget they are there.

Kill yourself

I have been hiding it by simply wearing long sleeved shirts and sweaters.
But it's getting really tiring having to limit your dress sense, wearing clothes that are too hot and not being able to swim in public.

Good words.

If you cut you're an actual degenerate.

But just cover them up with something. Yes, people will judge you if they see them.

the person i am currently seeing has scars. They are very professional, have a nice job, and going to interviews looking for a career. I feel as long as they are well healed the implication would be that you no longer deal with the issues associated with getting them. I overlook them with my person of interest, and understand that the probably just struggled with something awhile ago. In a professional setting I doubt anyone would give it a second though

Kill yourself

Burns are not apparent self-harm wounds. Most people won't get the impression those are self inflicted. I have lived with my scars for almost 7 years now and I cover them everyday.

>Tattooing

Why not just brand yourself with the word "idiot" or "lacking in indentity" while you're at it, you fucking weirdo.

Scar "creams", and vitamin oils only work if the scar is not fully healed. They are designed to improve the healing process. They can't change 7 year old scar tissue.

Get out of my board

I'd rather be judged as someone with slight poor judgement than an idiot with mental health issues who might kill himself any second.

Why didn't you just cut your thighs? Oh right, because you wanted attention.

faggot

So what you're saying is you'd rather lie to people than be genuine?
You're a fucking douche of such epic, epic proportions.

Yes? I never denied that I was an attention seeker at 14. I should've cut my thighs but that would have defeated the purpose of attention seeking.

But I'd like to move on now and not be judged based on decisions I made as an angsty teen.

Keep cuttin bud.

Couldn't cut the numbers in could you? Fucking Pussy

Simple answer to your problem user. Just cover up the cutting scars with a bigger scar that isn't a cut. Dunk your arm in gasoline, call fire dept., light it, and neato burrito you just survived a horrible lawn mower accident.

Do you really think that i would do such a thing in another persons thread?

Why the fuck would I want to showcase my fucking past mental health issues to the world and how does that make me a douche?

Should I write my weird fetches on my forehead with a sharpie before I go outside everyday?

Would you be comfortable telling strangers everything about yourself?
No? Well I guess your just being a fucking liar XD DOUCHE XD

Is it really weird that I'd maybe like to tell people about my childhood depression on my own terms to people I trust and not display it to everyone who looks at my fucking arm?

How fucking self righteously stupid are you?

Can't remember how I got this

You did it to yourself because you were 13 and you thought it would be totally rad yo.

He's been marked by the Semites... oh god...
user you have to kill yourself. Your very presence is opening a Jewish Portal on this thread! Soon all of our shitty website will be enveloped in Jew!

Listen to me you scar-wristed piece of shit. There are no such things as a "passing" mental illness. What you are experiencing right now i a so-called high. Soon you will plummet into an even worse depression wridled with self loathing and despair over your frail bodies imminent demise, which is good since it proof that yo are not only a whining faggot, but you are also a faggot that are not smart enough to find answers in philosophy. So here is the deal, those scars will follow you for life. No amount of tattoos or oil will make them go away. You will always be that bitch who cut himself when he was 14 because his Ipod got stolen by chat who fucked your crush. No jobs, no social life, nothing. Even if you manage to drag your sorry ass to a prostitute she will still judge you because of your scars. You disgust me.

Nice pasta.

Here's a song to take things off your mind :)

youtube.com/watch?v=eHbNU9WuVgw

>i imagine you look like the lead singer

Try this.

My wife used to cut and she used this. Hers were about on par with yours and now they're barely noticeable unless you're really looking. It only takes a few weeks to work.

I wouldn't worry about getting a job, just wear a suit to the interview. And if it does come up just say you were in a really bad place and that you're proud that you made it through it and were able to stop. If you own it instead of acting ashamed employers may see it as a sign of strength. Congrats on being able to stop, that's tough to do. Good luck!

There are plenty of people who have had success tattooing over self harm scars, so I'm not sure what you're on about m8.

Seems too me that you're really bitter about you're own mental health issues user.

You can do it though, I believe in you. : ]

Why do you fags cut

Thanks user, will try.