so can we stop having maisie williams threads now

check em

She will survive ... gotta get revenge

Then watch it turn out she's alive.

trips has spoken

fuck outta here nigger
She's gonna come back and bash that dumb bitch

oh shit i need to save this to show it to my future kids

idk why I was surprised to see that Yara was a dyke. But that scene made my dick happy.
Sucks for Theon, tho

What do we say to the god of death?

Literally minutes away from the show starting I see this thread, thanks guys. You're a real Sup Forumsro

you mean god of trips?

>oogie boogie nigger

the sandnigger who is helping the hound its murdered and the entire village also

>Arya got assassinated
But she didn't...

ITS A B8 M8 YOU STUPID NEWFAG GTFO

Arya is going to wander to the Temple of the Lord of Light and get healed. In the books she had the Temple described to her, so she knows where it is. Also, I would say that this episode shows how The Hound and Arya are similar. Both were a part of an organization greater than them. Both left said organization...were critically wounded...and then healed.

she'll be fine. dope episode. clegane is about to go HAM

i felt theons pain. dude is an amazing actor. i was clutching my junk the whole time just to appreciate that it was still there

SHUT UP AND GET HYPED FOR CLEGANE BOWL 2016, NIGGER

i was checking the tits ...

Has someone a stream of the new episode for this faggot here?

She's still alive though, but they killed that nice old man and his friends so sad:((( But the Hound looking a fucking awesome and pissed

YES ITS FONNA BE WILD

>Replying to bait
Summerfag

CLEGANEBOWL

"Not today"

Not today. But, only death can pay for life.

Someone post the link to watch!

bump for this

hbonow.com/series/game_of_thrones/6/PROD787223/ep-7-the-broken-man?start=0

I'm not a cuckold who spends money on HBO.

kek

just pirate it you fucking tards

I want to watch it right now, dumb faggot

Go to Thewatchseries dot to. Its where a lot of people go to. I dont understand how it hasnt raised a shitstorm of red flags

>doesnt have disposable income to pay the 12 bucks a month
>calls someone else a cuck
i guess it is summer tho

Here, I found it myself

stream-tv-series.net/2016/06/06/game-of-thrones-s6-e7-the-broken-man/

Why pay for anything when you can get it for free?

Don't understand why they brought Clegane back just to have him cross paths with Euron (who himself just got introduced to the show). Doesn't look like one will escape. The execution of Arya's story line is a bit disappointing, the broad should have at least been aware of the faceless people, nope just stabbed to hell. Other then that, the buildup is unbelievably better than last season.

convenience and no risk of virus or shit quality. also i can just watch it straight on my tv without dealing with hdmis or flicking through a million channels on a pirated box. also cause im white and its relatively cheap. you wouldnt get it cause youre probably a nigger and probably a virgin, who would sleep with someone who cant even afford hbo...

>going on Sup Forums before watching a spoiler heavy show

Your own fault

who is that

Nigga that wasn't euron

>Replying to a Summerfag

assassinated right in the large intestine

Touche

a man cannot kill maisie williams threads so easily

That's what you get for watching a show made by and for normies

Pretty sure the chick who stabbed her is gonna be killed for not finishing her off, aka letting her suffer which the faceless man said not to do. Fuckin hope so