Ask a professional picketer who was paid to incite violence at the trump rally anything

Ask a professional picketer who was paid to incite violence at the trump rally anything.

I was paid to harass Trump supporters and burn a flag near a news crew.

Who paid you?

So you're a professional faggot?

Trump people. It's a black-ops reverse psych thing

I was paid by a nonprofit group that is funded by a billionaire investor. That is as specific as I can get.

Tell Mr. Soros I said hi.

You are the ultimate scumbag. This coming from someone who would never support Trump.

do you feel wrong?

If this is so, then all conspiracies are on the table.

Bullshit. Because if they did pay you like that, they would NEVER tell you who was supplying the money. They would just offer you enough to make you want to do it without questions because hey would NEVER want proof that leads to them or any specific person.

/Thread

How does it feel knowing you're going to get your ass kicked, John?

In fact 6 months after Trump gets elected and starts fucking shit up, you Trump supporters are going to get your fucking asses beat on a regular basis.

Fuck you asshole. Fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you.

I have to call bullshit on this too. There was no need to pay anyone. People where more than happy to do it for free. To be honest, they got off easy.

Yeah there actually was. Trump preys on hatred and redneck violence. All it takes is a nudge to make it look like liberals are trying to stop him.

Naw, Trump will probably not be a good President, but I doubt he'll be as bad as everyone thinks. He's just pandering to the retards with his insane rhetoric in order to get elected. He's a democrat in disguise.

this

Trump bought me a suite in a room with champagne and a call girl for doing it.

Bullshit.

Moar bullshit.

i believe this. He is an entertainer first.

>a professional picketer
how much does that bring in a year?

"Punch, and Throw Eggs at Trump Supporters in Calif" Was the war cry. Heehehe, pretty tame. I guess It's a sign of things to come since this guy promotes HATE. fuck, this Orange Umpa Lumpa is going to take us back Decates. My kids are going to start sounding like my idiot racist grandma. fuck me! Sign me up for when this shit goes down again. and no FEE

No it isn't. You have no idea how much money Trump has put into this election.

And he's going to win it.

>hey would NEVER want proof
>proof
>dude on Sup Forums
>proof

The smart Sup Forumstards know this shit is real.

This is where you learn about black-ops politics.

are you even a real person

>How are payment funds distributed to the group you work for? Cash? Check? Wire transfer?

im just saying hes talking about incriminating proof but that aint proof
not to say it isnt true and i dont believe it, just that its not proof