What is your thoughs on Quebec, the only place in North America that speak french

What is your thoughs on Quebec, the only place in North America that speak french.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zIH-J3uLN3E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good walleye fishing.

Canadians can't even stand Quebec

Im a Canadian and I hate Quebec.The fact that MY province's money goes to paying for their shite makes me rage.

asshole bikers who don't know get out of the middle of the road

I would probably hate the place but I have a hipster friend named Carl who grew up in Montreal that got me some good acid once... So I guess some of the people there are ok.

Haiti and parts of Louisiana also speak French brah. They probably don't count though cause those are even shittier places than Quebec

Op here

As one of them, I hate this shit hole myself because the people living there can get their own country. They can't stand on their position

most of northern New Brunswick speaks french too, retard.

Easily the gayest place in continental America

a lot of maine does, especially lewiston

i am from this shit hole and literally its just full of fucking niggers and sand niggers everybody hates us and we don't even hate canada i am proud to speak both french and english i am a canadian and i don't understand why people hate us so mutch our province is really great if you talk to the right person by that i mean the ones that actually had education because its full of uneducated shithead but hey its great if you remove the niggers and retarded french people

I'm a Quebecer, and I think about murdering every single French frog I see on a daily basis

Manitoba, New Orleans

describe the setence "retarded french people"

well, in Quebec we have primary school (6 years) than secondary school (5 years) where you can earn your diploma of Sec5 its like basic stuff but most of people 40+ years old don't have it and its like the base of knowing how to live

You know, I live in Trois-Rivières and this town is where all the paper where made. And there theym didnt needed a diploma to work there. But one day, the factory closed and every one there lost their job. It was a hard Time for our town. About 150 person kill themself the next day because they couldn't find a job after

As an American who lives in Utah, I have been to Canada about 7 times. I'm no expert but I love BC and all of western Canada. Both times I went to Quebec I fucking hated it. Couldn't leave soon enough.

and also our suicide level is very high

American here, love Canada, hate Quebec. French Canadians are pieces of shit. The niggers of Canada.

except for literal niggers of course

poutine and snowmobiles

all right, since is clearly too drunk to express an Idea correctly I'll do it.

Coming from Laval, Quebec, the suburbs of Montreal, I can attest that far too many people do not know basic English (in a bilingual environment.) As such when you need to talk with then about any event regarding the rest of NA it gets... difficult.

What was trying to convey through his half-drunken blabber is that our school system is as such (assuming you don't fail any classes):
- when you're 5 you go to kindergarten.
- we then have primary school from 6 to 11; that's 6 years. it's kind of the equivalent to middle school.
- then, from 12 to 16 we have 5 years of "secondary school"; or your high school.
- from there you can go to a trade school. usually 1 or 2 years.
- or you can go to CEGEP (don't ask me what it stands for). there, you can choose to take a specialty and stay there for 3 years; say something like network technician or being a nurse. OR you can choose to stay there to do your pre-university. the equivalent to the end of your high school.
- if you opted for university, then it gets pretty standard: Bachelor's, Masters, Doctorate.

There you go, now you know; Watch my show, you're free to go.

I met a guy that lives there, he moved to the us because it was cheaper and they speak English

thx

the franco niggers are the worst

Not to be all contrarian but I actually like Québec and French Canadians. Québec is the heartland of French culture in North America as far as I'm concerned and our country would be more bland without it. I've never had a bad experience with French Canadians in or outside of Québec and many of them actually make for great buds when travelling internationally.

For those of you who are so butt blasted about frogs, why are you so resentful? Don't just say "they're Canada's niggers" or some shit. Back your hate with something rational.

With love from Winnipeg.

Not one punctuation in that whole piece.

I have customers there. The fact that a population so small acts like everyone else on the continent should speak French means they can go fuck themselves.

How accurate is this?

youtube.com/watch?v=zIH-J3uLN3E

Pepsi's are the worst.

>if you remove the niggers and retarded french people
Well yeah. Every place is better if you do that.

pretty much all of canada hates french canada cause people from quebec are a bunch of assholes

bomb them

>its great if you remove the niggers and retarded french people
So basically remove all the people from Quebec. Got it.

Also I will add a bit more.

I was born in Quebec, South shore of Montréal. English is my mother tongue but I`m reasonably bilingual (studying at French university now). GF is francophone so all of the family events on her side are in French and all the ones on my side are in English. It's honestly pretty cool, and we've both taken the opportunity to work and study in both languages. When we speak to each other it's usually a mishmash of both languages.

There are some people that are just giant pricks though. Mostly it's older French-speaking people who don't think they should be exposed to any other language. They tend to be pretty racist and sexist so I guess it fits in well with the rest of their opinions. The number of those fuckers gets higher the farther away you are from Montréal, but it's not too much of an issue in the academic world. There are a lot of English fuckers too that feel the same way and don't think they should need to speak French. They completely miss the opportunity to learn two languages very well.

Honestly everyone needs to ease up a bit on the language situation but other than that I like it here.

Exaggerated for comic effect but not entirely inaccurate. You can find jobs in Qc without speaking French though, they will just be telemarketing gigs or in the academic/internation business sectors.

dubs chek'd

i`ve had a lot of bad experiences with them. but most of the reputable people i've seen now understand they need to speak English to deal with the rest of the world. What kind of customers do you have? Admittedly some sectors are worse than others.

+1
I am