Hey Sup Forums, know any cheap and relatively painless ways to die?

Hey Sup Forums, know any cheap and relatively painless ways to die?

>inb4 "don't do it"

Living is free. But it's a very painful way to die.

Jump from a high place
Gunshot
Poison
Alcoholism
Overdose
Hanging
Slice vein

So many ways. You've got options

keep your car running in your garage. make sure to livestream it

Why the fuck is there always a thread about this.

If anyone can answer from a free-market perspective, please do so.

You don't need to die when you have animu

Inject ur veins with hydrogen peroxide quick and painless

You could do this

If you really want to kill yourself cheaply and painlessly, shoot yourself in the mouth with the barrel tilted slightly upward. You want to hit the brain stem so that you will definitely die. Best case scenario you die in an instant, worst case you die in about 20 seconds. No matter what, your brain stem is disconnected so you won't be getting nerve signals from the rest of the body indicating how much fucking pain you're in.

Jk don't do it there's plenty of things that will probably. Make u happy like animu

Op here, forgot to mention I don't have access to any firearms
Why would I want that ugly bitch

Cinderblocks, rope and a plastic bag.
Shit, Im pretty sure youcan pick that up at home depot

i heard from a friend that jumping in front of a bus is very painless.

Ever do heroin? No? Go score a few bags -- three should do it ($20 or $30) -- and shoot them. Fucking curtains!

since your gonna die anyway just max out a credit card on hookers booze and drugs, best way to fuckin die for sure

no matter what way you die you wont remember it no matter how slow or fast it will be instantaneous to you

Yeah not really into it that much though
>Implying partying doesn't get stale
I like this train of thought actually

time, because time kills all.

Lie down on some train tracks bro. Rest your neck on the rail. Shit will literally turn you into a pile of mush

Vote for hillary

Go to the hood where all the tough guys are. Make sure to bring your dakimakura with you.

>take sleeping pills.
>put a plastic bag over your head
>put a rubber band around your neck, holding the plastic bag
>put your thumbs between the rubber band and your neck

You will be alive while conscious. When you fall asleep, your hands will fall, the rubber band will close the air input and you will die in your sleep.

Don't use pills. You'll likely damage your liver and have some serious stomach aches the next day.

Make a meth lab blow up

continue living