Just fucked this shemale was all balls until i came then i wanted to kill myself wtf is wrong with me

Just fucked this shemale was all balls until i came then i wanted to kill myself wtf is wrong with me.
>Inb4 faggot... not a faggot

Other urls found in this thread:

distintas.net/es/mexico/travesti/malva
distintas.net/it/mexico/transex/malva/1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bamp

nothing is wrong with you, you fucked something that tricked you into believing it was a female, and now you are guilty after busting a nut because you realized that shemale is a guy deep down.

i dont judge.

You didn't do it cause your attracted to he/she's you did it because you need something that isn't fucking vanilla. Forgive yourself and life is a journey.

This very one? Good job.

You thinks it's wrong that's why you feel like you want to kill yourself.

This?

you just fucked a dude, that's the very definition of a faggot...

I would've fucked that shemale. Attractive in my opinion. There is no point in anything. Your just two lowly humans fucking. In the vast scheme of things who cares what gender(s) are at play? It's meaningless to let ridiculous thoughts of shame based on what a poison society says is right or wrong. Your life moves forward. The earth keeps spinning.

I meant, "this very one" as in you fucked the one in the picture?

I jelly op

this
this. i had a phase for several years dating and having sex with trans women. I got old after 5-6 years. I always preferred the female anatomy, but at the time i wanted to connect with someone like myself

>i fucked a dude but I'm not gay

hey man whatever floats your boat, i don't judge. self acceptance helps with the self loathing though, so maybe try that

yeah that one
ty user really helps me move forward

Then you did a good thing. It's hot.

How dI'd her butt smell..how did the overall room /her body smelled. Before and after

Play by play up till coming please sir

Dude that's a hot trannny. I would even suck it's dick.

Dude bump for this
I need to know for science!

You at least give xer a reach around?

You realized there are no chicks with dicks and you just fucked a man. Now you are rightfully sickend because you are dealing with the fact you are gay.

girls are innocent and good, even their buttholes smell like eucalyptus
that's why i could never do the shemale thing.

>Fucked a dude
>no homo

Kekekekekekekekekek

Please tell me you got more pictures of her

thats no shemale, dude

>I was really into having sex with this person with a penis until I came and my sex drive went away
>that doesn't mean I'm sexually attracted to penises though come on guys

>Filename
>OP's future

This op

It's an image generated by a neural network trained on 460000 pictures of dicks.

You're a fag, deal with it. That leaves more poon for the rest of us real men.

Faggot

I like what you did there

I would fuck your sloppy seconds!

Well the dick wants what it wants.

room was with a/c smelled like alotta makeup lolz and normal perfume kinda like the chocolaty
play by play u mean what we did or just the smels??

>Just fucked this shemale
>>Inb4 faggot... not a faggot

Set up a Tumbler and be done with it.

lulz nah im still fucking normal women on the regular this i would say its a fetish a kinda sick one i feel but still

You wanted it while your dick was in the driver's seat. Subconciously you felt that attraction. The only thing guilting you after was years of social conditioning telling you it was wrong. Fuck that baggage man. Do what feels good and fuck the assholes who said you were wrong or evil to want it. Life's too short to spend it feeling guilty over shit that literally hurts nobody. You felt like killing yourself because you liked it and you were told normal people don't. That societal construct that was drummed into your head growing up said "you're a freak" and you believed it. Sexuality is complicated shit, but as long as both parties are cool with it, who the fuck gives a shit?

Actions

This is the way I look at it. Banging a shemale is kind of alpha in a way as you are literally boning a sissy beta male. As long as you're not receiving then don't be ashamed

Just stop fucking shemales.

give us the greentext of the whole event.

Who's gayer, a guy getting fucked or the guy who maintains a boner while fucking another guy?

If it makes you feel any better I'd fuck that no problem too.

>not a faggot

Sure bud, sure.

lol yeah fk no never gonna get it up lebumhole

My point wasn't about who's gayer. It was who is more alpha. And don't forget a shemale has the illusion of being a female. Like that pic of the bald dude with a vagina and a feminine shemale with a cock.. I know which I'd rather fuck

This.
Kill yourself faggot.
/thread.

right lol

Good, it's called conscience. You should feel bad user, go have a drink and reflect on what you've done. None of this lib-cuck gender is a social construct bullshit. You fucked a dude.

This

kk here we go

>3 a.m. get on tinder arange hookup
>cant go cause too far and sketchy place
>next day(today) gonna get my dick sucked fo sho
>go to her place shes wearing a thong pantyhose with those straps hot af dick is diamonds
>smells like all of the bitches ive been out with that same fking perfume meh whatev im about to bust a nut cause havent even jacked off in a week
>get on bed shes all like make love to me and all liek that kiss me kiss my bady all of it
>am confused as was expecting to just rip that ass apart
>did dual jerck off tip to tip for a bit felt good her dieck is like half my size so feeelzbigman
>dick sucked feelsgoodman
>lotta fking kissing meh whatev im so fking horny
>start going in mfw i cant even go halfway her ass is so tight and small just like her so petite
>smashing it mish harder and harder
>cums a fountain in her ass
>instaregret kinda was gonna do it no matter what made up excuse to leave the end not gonna go for seconds

>her
It's him you faggot.

>eucalyptus

>her
its a guy you fucking loser stop lying to yourself you are fucking GAY YOU FUCKED A DUDE

If it has a dick it's not a her. Faggot

Do you have more pics to share?

its only gay if dicks touch. everyone knows that

> shemale is a guy deep down

Which, coincidently, is where his dick was.

He stuck his cock in another mans ass, he's a faggot. You are dumber than the guy from flowers for Algernon. Fag

sadly no just that one :/

where you from? hook me up brah

>wanting to kill yourself after fucking a hot ass shemale
Kill yourself.

lulzies mexico man

he even said their dicks touched tho.
>did dual jerck off tip to tip for a bit felt good her dieck is like half my size so feeelzbigman

ayy lmao agree feeling has passed am now feleing good

distintas.net/es/mexico/travesti/malva
fake

Dude...how did you find a shemale to fuck in the first place? Been looking for sone to date and fuck for ages now! Does anyone know where i can find shemales/trannies/ to fuck???

lmfao thats far as fuckkk

either way i think a couple of niggers already said it but you really should not give a single fuck.

who gives a shit if anyone tells you its wrong, you do whatever the fuck makes you happy and everyone can fuck the fuck off

distintas.net/it/mexico/transex/malva/1

Op is a fag

what you meant to say to OP was now that you are confirmed homosex give no fuks go to gay bars and be with your like homopeople.

Cum on their face, nice.

He/she is really pretty. I'm str8 femanon and I'd do her

Ooops and "this"