Info thread, Sup Forums?

Info thread, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QCozh_vbYdM
youtube.com/watch?v=AVGt54DsbHU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kill yourself, edgy child abused nigger. Police are heroes, and your autistic self has nothing to worry about if you're just honest. Knowing your nigger self, you probably do. Kill yourself, you brainwashed fuck.

every cop should see this stuff too

I'll dump some

While I agree to an extent (people who serve in the military are not heroes because they don't actually help anyone, they just come out when something needs to be killed), not all cops are good.

98% dumb childish acts of stupidity
like what is this for middle schoolers?

whats the 2%?

not worth even reading

height? width? percent of finger? nail? whats the ratio?
what the fuck is going on here

then it must be 100%

youtube.com/watch?v=QCozh_vbYdM

I love the idea of these kind of threads. Infographics are my favorite.

moar

Jet fuel can't melt steel beams

I changed my mind, fuck you guys.

And you assholes wonder why the Police give you a hard time. The Police are there to help and protect the community. When you get assaulted and robbed who do you call?? Bernie???

I'm 80% sure that just makes chlorine gas...which will horribly burn anyone exposed to it. Stripping the hydrogen off the hcl and just leaving C2. Someone better at chemistry want to take a crack at this one?

don't do this it makes mustard gas

Ignoring the fact that not all cars are made the same, but hotwiring a car doesn't work without disabling the steering lock.

Real car thieves just defeat the ignition lock entirely. You watch too many movies.

distance someone is far from you is height they are on you thumb

he was child abused by a cop

NOW how do you feel :^)

Trying to kill someone, user? Poison gas is a shitty way to die.

shit man i think its intresting but this kind pf shit has been around forever.Terrorists handbook/anarchists cookbook shits been floating since the 70's.The real joke,the absolutely manically insane thing is that they have found copies of the anarchists cookbook in raided al queda cell sites and notated that as "advanced,well organized bomb making capability with well defined blueprints"
the stuff in ac is outdated and includes stuff like how to make cia blackpowder"poor mans gunpowder as manualed to cia field agents in the past-with saltpeter.Its a joke you can make gunpowder mass production style by reverse engineering bullets.All u need is a gas spectrometer and one bullet.all ingredients for bp u can get with an ag license.Just mickey mouse bullshit.Pressure cooker bombs are on that level.Shows the level of sophistocation,none.

hey here is another tip
dont fucking use windows

(gdb) info threads

police in historical terms,were set up to keep poor people from overrunning or stealing from rich landowners.period,werent there for safety ,were there to protect rich peoples properry.

Yeah, don't actually try this.

anyone who does anything from a Sup Forums info thread deserves whatever happens to them

youtube.com/watch?v=AVGt54DsbHU

3 of the US Federal Courts of Appeal have ruled that cops have no constitutional obligation to prevent or even stop a crime

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:C01EDAE879E746D649C7F260478F6EF334BBDD4E&dn=Information_Library_All&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337%2fannounce

nobody here is going to do a fucking bomb any way

yup, along the lines of "I don't need to kill you but I don't have to save you" mentality.

>they can take you to the station to verify your identity

I wish more of these sovereign citizen buttholes would realize this and stop acting like being taken to the station is tantamount to being convicted and imprisoned.

Seed you sack of shit

>implying I have it downloaded
It is a subset of a popular /t/ torrent
I Wish I had it still.

mm-mm-mm nigga

What are you downloading?

How passed out are we talking?

Americans have a different notion of stake than the civilised, culinary world.

>Information_Library_All
It hasn't even finished downloading metadata yet

AM I BEING DETAINED AM I BEING DETAINED AM I BEING DETAINED AM I BEING DETAINED AM I BEING DETAINED AM I BEING DETAINED AM I BEING DETAINED AM I BEING DETAINED AM I BEING DETAINED AM I BEING DETAINED

Well that does sound interesting. But I don't think it's going to do much then :/

Fuck you.
Prime cut, salt and pepper, lightly seared to rare
That is all a good steak needs.
(maybe some caramelized onions, though)

why?

Wow. These people sound like assholes.
I mean I agree with their premise, that the cops can't be trusted, but the way they go about it is just.... Terrible.

Yeah I'm just gonna let it download over night. Maybe dump everything to Sup Forums if it ever downloads

Google it, it created ammonium chloride.

I agree. But that's not "steak" meat. Thát's dogfood wtf. Isn't that the rubbery, chewy t-bone shit? Dude. There's no bones or side of fat in steak. Omg. Source: restaurant chef for almost 6 years

Cool, cheers

Blackout, able to have your way with her and she wont wake up

I know this is the wrong place to ask, but is this real? i googled "homemade chloroform" and pretty much the same receipt showed up

No, im not trying to rape/kidnap someone, i just think this might be a pretty cool project.

Information Library. You serious, nigga? Read the link.

The t bone or porterhouse as we call it is the boneless newyork strip steak attached to a filot mignon via the strip bone or "back bone". The tenderloin runs across the upper portion of the cows back and is rarely worked keeping it tender and fatty. Its inlayed into the back bone. On the other side of the bone the strip steak or strip loin is found. It is worked by the cattle during it's lifetime and tends to be tougher and leaner.

Source : im a butcher irl.

Tldr: a tbone porterhouse is 2 steaks combined by the backbone that houses the spinal cord.

its real alright

pastebin

/t3gfs4qE

Fucking spam filter.

part2

Oh cool thanks. But, as everything else in muriland, it's not the real thing. Steak is a hump of bone- and fatless flesh from a cows thigh

What am I supposed to do with this?

Thank you my friend

In your torrent software right click the torrent, edit trackers (might be under properties), and paste in the addresses. It connects you to other hosts giving you a faster download for most torrents.

Dont do this Pastebin + torrent software = mustard gas

gr8 b8 m8

, google trackers. That faggot's just being an uninformed bitch.