God I hope she dies permanently

God I hope she dies permanently.

But it won't happen, since house stark now has a personal necromancer.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/acQ6jLe3R8E
youtube.com/watch?v=wrXqf7zPV48
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtu.be/acQ6jLe3R8E

I don't know why she thought she could betray the Faceless Men and get away with it. Now it's a matter of how many people on her list she gets to kill before they catch up with her.

She should have slit her throat right there. Fuck the writing in this show. They jumped the shark with the time travel bullshit

Take comfort that irl she will have a shorter than average lifespan due to chromosomal degradation and fetal alcohol syndrome.

Meh shit episode. Arya was fucking insane to think she wouldn't be killed. Or should have been. Master assassin doesn't do the job properly. Lame.

that episode was super boring, but i'm hoping next episode is a huge war

The assassin wanted her to bleed out in pain I think, she gives off that sadistic vibe, especially towards arya.

C L E G A N E B O W L
F U C K I N G
C O N F I R M E D

Winner gets all the chikins in westeros.

Doing exactly what the faceless god priest told her not to do. Arya isn't going to die, she'll kill the other bitch and go on her boat ride

You can't expect a professional assassin to always do as she is told though. The nature of the work and all that.

dubs speak truth

This wasnt Arya, it was the faceless man, where do you think she got all that gold?

Ah, true. Didn't think about that.

Explain your theory further...

Arya poor

faceless man rich

u wot

Not that guy, but it makes sense, even if you ignore the gold. The price is paid, a death for a death, and the faceless man liked arya.

that assassination was proof that she didn't learn shit from staying at the house of black and white

I'm so happy the hound is back

Bout fucking time too. He's going to be commanding a small army.

She has to be dead in order for him to use her face.

true

Is that actually necessary or is it just something that they are obligated to do?

No it isn't true nigger

Jaqen used the waifs face the episode arya went blind

It's a McGuffin meant to introduce some character/plot point, she may even recuperate through magic... They can't kill off Arya for the same reason they couldn't kill Snow, even more so since unlike in the North she's not serving as POV for anything important aside from her own story... Episode wasn't that bad, while thos season may seem slow in terms of action it's been advancing the story at a very decent pace, so I'm guessing they wanted something slow for before 8-9 which is when shit tends to happen... So we got Ian McShane setting up Gelganebowl (they could've done better with this actor) Yara doing exposition on meeting with Danny (I liked the Lesbian angle) Blackfish, which I'm thinking they'll do different from the books and the King's Landing and the North advancing at a snail pace--- All in all a lot of setting up of dominoes (Sansa writing to, likely, Littlefinger, Margaery hatching something against the Sparrow) which I'm hoping will make for some intense couple of episodes... And there's lots to fill in since 10 is probably going to be Bran learning R+L=J at the tower of joy... It should all wrap up nicely and then we'll have a full year waiting in vain for Martin to get any work done...

!

Forgot to add, I am missing Carice Van Houtten, hope Mel will come back less subdued before season ends...

that meme is stupid

She looks like a man on that pic

i agree she'll go on a boat ride, but i'm thinking since the Ironborn have now landed in Bravos, she's gonna meet up with Theon and sail with them to shitty dragon land

of course she wont die u twat

She's got 2 seasons of build up, doing the math that makes at least 2 more seasons of plot armor.

it's not the pic...

The foreshadowing is obvious

She turned into an ugly woman, she can't be allowed to remain on the show.

Thought I saw the Waif stab her in the wiener

the evidence is irrefutable

XD

oh shit

wadddddddup

Half-life 3 confirmed

You just blew my mind

does anyone have the nagging feeling that King Stannis is still alive?!

They have been mentioning he's dead every fucking episode.... gotta hate HBO, but I'll cream my pants is He's back ^_^

It is. Usually she looks like a dog
>pic related

brienne told davos and melisandre that she executed him. she's too hung up on honor to lie about it.

...that;s the thing, "she's too hung up on honor to" kill a man like that.
Her revenge makes little sense, even in the show.
Stannis would have helped her save Sansa, and now to re-take Winterfell
>where are Stannis' sellswords with all the horses?

he may even be the one who wrote the pink letter to Kit Harington

>get ready to be disappointed by HBO
>over and over again.
it's like having a son who browser Sup Forums

nice try, illuminater

meh, they've delivered so far unless you've got tv connoisseur fanboyish expectations...

BECAUSE THERE IS NO JAQEN OR WAIF YOU DUMB SHIT

THEY ONCE WERE SOMEONE BUT NOW THEY ARE DEAD SO SOME FUCKERS USE THEIR FACE

hes my favourite character after Ned *gods rest his soul*

>tv connoisseur fanboyish expectations
yup, i'm highly critical

D&D are fucking amateurs, they got amazing source material, great people working with them, and HBO's budget
>that's why GoT hasn't been a complete shit show

on their own, they couldn't make something better than a 5th grader talent show

OP is a huge flaming faggot and probably a trumpie

dude killed his brother, the only man that ever treated brienne kindly and sincerely, with a dark magic. what exactly doesn't make sense about wanting revenge?

also, she found stannis after his army was annihilated. any usefulness he had for sansa's cause went out the window before brienne got to him.

and stannis, faking the letter to jon? stannis wouldn't even lie about loving his brother, what makes you think he'd lie to manipulate an ally?

Melisandre did
also, it's amazing how much info and intel the show characters seem to have

come and see, user, come and see

c0nf1rm3d

>any dumb twat can say what you are saying
come back when you have a hit show, and then you get the right to have a fucking opinion, loser

now go fap to a trap thread or somehting

It's fucking tv man, go watch some Goddard or Fellini then try to say something intellectual about a tv show with a straight face... Watch pic related for something that's deeply allegorical and iconic fantasy with historic subtext and that's fapable to boot... I enjoy GoT but it their source isn't exactly real literature either...

melisandre did what? kill renly? she did it on stannis' orders, and stannis confessed what he'd done to brienne before she killed him. if it doesn't make sense it's because you haven't been paying attention.

>now go fap to a trap thread or somehting

GOT still sucks balls.

"executed"
stannis cyborg confirmed

Did you really just call waif a "master assassin?" Fucking casual.

My fave char is (pictured) single mother just trying to provide for her children hits me in the feels.

you couldn't keep it to yourself, could you?
now we will have to ... execute you

-Illuminati

mah nigga
too bad she is a zombo

Arya is going to become a faceless assassin without their help.

>stannis confessed
oh my sweet summer child
Stannis took one look at Brienne of Twat and sized her right up:
>This large broad who wants to be a knight, and shit.
So, he told her want she wanted to hear and put down his righteousness on the table.

On the other hand, notice how Littlechicken whines when threatened to be cut to pieces

check 'em
also, Mother Mole makes me hard(home)

shoop, right?

>blue eyes = amazing blowjob
am i right?

Thaaaank you. Like, did people forget about this so easily?

>Arya is going to become a faceless assassin
after killing the waif

it's the waif who failed the test, Arya is a Stark/Tully with telepathic abilities and shit, the waif just bitches, smirks, and gloats...

>did people forget about this so easily?
yesh, show watchers have the attention span of Hotpie bread crumbs

I feel like the show is pandering to the audience at this point

benjen is coldhands? really?
celgane bowl? why fucking not
whats next neds gonna come back?
lets throw in all the stupid ideas the internet came up with

i really hope the books take a different direction...i was afraid this was gonna happen, once a TV series gets ahead of the source matierial it goes right to shit

I like Maggy as well even if she digs a stupid gook

>lets throw in all the stupid ideas the internet came up with
Please, take a selfie when you'll find out that Gendry is actually Cersei and King Robert's first child that is supposed dead by SIDS....

i do wanna see your face ^_^

you're not really arguing that stannis isn't responsible for renly's death, are you?

The scriptwriters seem to keep forgetting this

>look guys i read the books
>guys, guys look
>guys arent i cool i read the goddamn books

i wouldnt be surprised at this point

and i dont take selfies, im not a teenage girl

They are building it up so it looks like certain things will happen, but then they will surprise everybody with something ridiculous.

youtube.com/watch?v=wrXqf7zPV48

I bet you're pretty

i can't see that particular shot in that episode but i can kind of see a cable under his right leg in another shot.

no i am not
>in the show, he is
>in the books, he is not

but still, i am not arguing either way

I am saying however, that among all the pig shit of the show (pic related) there is a chance that Brianne did not execute Stannis, and he'll come back to appease the audience (just to be killed again, of course)

I DID
I DID!!!
Thanks for noticing!

>im not a teenage girl
there goes my boner....

>Stannbot confirmed

everything is already ridiculous at this point

not to mention a lot of the stuff theyre doing in the show really is kind of impossible compared to what happened in the books

really the only storylines they havent fucked with too much is jons (minus sansa and davos obviously) and danys

if you think 35 yo 300lb hairy dudes are pretty sure

Benjen turning out to be Coldhands was a smart way to condense charaxcters regardless of pandering and gravedigger isn't something people came up with out of thin air... The problem here when you take so fucking long to write your books is you give people time to come up with pet theories on how it should turn out... At this point it is impossible for Martin to finish the series without alienating a rather large portion of his core readers, he'll be accused of pandering if the ideas he strongly hinted at turn out to be true, whereas if he goes for the rather more obscure hints oif foreshadowing he'll be accused of Deus ex Machina and fucking with narrative structure... Either way he becomes a lousy writer in the eyes of many...

Stop putting yourself down like that. I'm sure your pussy is real tight too.

>boi pussy
dubs confirm

who wants stannis back? he's a failure who burned his daughter alive. i'm glad he's dead.

What is Arya's main objective anyways? Arent all of the people on her kill already dead?

I was hyped that she going to learn to be an assassin, but she been nothing but a failure. She failed on every assignment given by the faceless man. She hasnt learned anything on her own and still has no connection with the other story lines.

bringing benjen back was pointless and stupid

Mmmm, sweet teen girl vagoo.