Why everybody is talking about Xanax shit?

Why everybody is talking about Xanax shit?

I didn't know they were. They are pretty fun though. Sitting on about 30 .5's right now.

I wasn't.

And what's so special about it? It makes you feel like LSD? Lean? Or something?

You get to be addicted to it because kids think it's a game. Then you get a seizure from withdrawal

I've been taking it for around a mont now

Only 0.5mg a day, i have a medical prescription for depression, anxiety and shit

I'm in a better mood since i started taking it, but i dont feel high or something like after taking a pill, feels pretty normal

Can confirm seizures. Had them when I was withdrawing from them. Almost killed my ass.

I needed to take some because I flipped a shit and wouldn't stand still doing a spinal tap. It makes you super relaxed and removes all anxiety. Also you give 0 fucks. At least that's what it does to most people your mileage may vary.

Because fat retarded fucking yanks take medication as recreational drugs.

Fucking degenerate third world country

It is the greatest sense of relaxation you can imagine. Nothing matters, no problems you have bother you any longer. Nothing could make you care. For a few hours you get freedom from the pains and stress of the world. It's something everyone in the world covets - to be at peace with your life. That's why it's so addicting. It is nothing short of an amazing experience.

Source: Took it for three years. Withdrawal sucked fat dick when I weaned off and quit.

Jealous eurofag spotted

Hahahai think rap songs have promoved the use of meds as recreational drugs I mean future and weeknd always talking about that shit and the "lean"

Go back to middle school

I'm just curious about it I'm old school I don't use fancy drugs I just drink booze and get wasted.

How do i get the prescription, havent been to a doc for years and i probably should since i cant do fucking anything well in life because of anxiety

Jesus summerfag spotted

I don't think everyone has same experience with Xanax, for me it was meh.

Almost impossible cause of the reputation around the drug. Gotta go through a couple of medications before you're prescribed it.

You didn't take enough then

white bois love buying my xanax to snort them

If you can't do anything well because of general anxiety, you'll likely get Diazepem/Vallium since it is long acting

No we don't we are smart enough to know that isn't effective lmao

No, that's heroin, but Xannies are cool too.

Asian here. Snorted a pill after ingesting 8mg xanax and snorted 60mg adderall lmao

>taking adderall with a downer like xanys

kinda retarded for an asian

Used to love taking it in high school
I never got carried away like my friends
They would take 3 bars while I took 3/4 of a bar
Until of course I got carried away and started mixing it with other things

I would guess it stems from inexperienced users that expect an immediate strong high like most recreational drugs.

After not feeling much off 0.5 mg, they take more and drink.

Several mg and beers later they are basically on PCP.

Xanax is a great chilling and relaxing drug, not a "gonna get fucked up super crazy bro" drug.

Also, it is much more potent for people with anxiety, insomnia, and such conditions than a normie.

I did more than mixing downers and uppers that particular night user. I ended up buying some narcos and throwing them bad boys into the mix too lmao. Guess I didn't get the intelligence genes during the genetic lottery.

Adderall shit sounds good, a friend told me that you feel super focused as a fucking genius or something

Asian user from above. Nah I just feel like I'm rolling on MDMA, fucking euphoric and empathetic af.