Cringe thread, lets go

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VxFIsnjcZKc
youtube.com/watch?v=E1qGKD4zfsw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>a few seconds ago via blackberry
>blackberry

Lenny is my animal spirit.

He's gotta be a Mormon, they're the only ones I know who can look normal yet still end up talking like that

vomit

Breasts are not considered private parts, and are legally allowed to be exposed in a few states.

If this is the future of women please oh holy Trump, nuke the planet. We need to die.....

jesus fucking christ

I hate beasts now....goddamnit feminism....

Jesus fucking Christ!!!!!

I don't even wanna know how someone makes the leap from gender equality to closing urinals. That's like telling men they can't wear condoms because they're not unisex.

This is fine though. Bathrooms already have stalls for privacy, the only things without privacy are the urinals so it's not like anyone's gonna see any lady parts in a unisex bathroom

This one's gotta be a joke. If I don't believe that, I'll kill myself

kek at that file name

Am I the only one that would just piss on the plastic?

Maybe I'm just old but if someone went to the doctor for a health issue and identified themselves as a cat they would immediately be locked up for psychiatric evaluation.

Dumb kids these days

youtu.be/VxFIsnjcZKc

An r9k autist explains why so many men are single.

youtube.com/watch?v=E1qGKD4zfsw

haha i like black people more after reading that.

>"you have a heart of gold
> don't let them take it from you"
stay gold ponyboy

Right? Who the fuck just let's their phone get all the way down to 1% don't they know that's bad for the battery?

WHY?

oh lawd, it's a cringe thread not a ylyl, but i just lost.

Love you user

thank god the internet was not around when i was a kid, i probably would have posted shit like this. me and my buddies walked around at night with nunchuks and throwing stars like we were going to use them on people if they messed with us. kids r fucktards.

I hate criminals.

That kid is going to suffer a far worse fate than even Chris Chan. Even soldiers with PTSD will show pity towards this ruined display of a once-human being

what a dumb bitch.

>boyfriends wife

please not be real im ded

>my boyfriend's wife and i

Well back in the day if a kid said they wanted to be a cat their parents and peers would say that's retarded and the kid would drop it. Everyone supports her retarded belief she made for attention and now she's gotta keep it going or be outted for "reverting".

Only thing that changed was parent's stopped beating their kids.

They only made fucking anime characters run like that to make it easier to draw and its probably cheaper to do that have a normal running motion. That's what I think anyways.

I lol'd

Edward Scissorhands, is that you?

i'd be right there with you, then i'd smoke your tiny dick afterwards

Get ready to feel the Bern, you neo-Nazi Trumpcucks. There's a storm coming, in the form of millions and millions of disaffected Americans sick of having the American lie shoved down their throats by racist, homophobic Nazis like you and the mainstream media. Don't like what I'm saying? Go back to Faux News.
Capitalism has to be the greatest failure of organised government ever- but it came with the greatest lie ever told as well. Everything is fine. Keep consuming. Keep producing. You are what you own, and if you don't own anything, you are worthless.
The capitalist Ponzi scheme is falling, Sup Forumsrothers, just a little later than Marx predicted. It is coming.

Fucking spics

edge

Is it him?

That is some unique facial structure there. It looks like a face Jim Carrey would make in The Mask.

not cringe tbh

Holy fucking hell, someone kill it with fire

I like the line about flaming quality, the rest of it's pretty dumb.

typical redditfag

anyone got them pix?

This physically hurt me