that weed looks pretty good

I'd smoke 'n suck

PUT YOUR DICK AWAY FAGGOT

:)
no

Patrol car on the way faggot.
You dun goofd

wat

You're just making it harder for yourself. Officers are trained to aim for any loose body parts. Get fuckin ready.

they'll need backup

you have a quite the greasy cock OP

take one like this without the fucking weed, please.

lube

hows this?

blurry as fuck is how it is. Do it better.

I don't think so. Might just end in a dog but they don't want him to choke on any small things it finds in your house. Might just burn you down like dorner

you smoke the weed, i'll smoke your cock

Fucking fag

if you're not going to take this seriously then I'm leaving.

Using angles to make your dick look big. Gg little dick Op.

here fag
thanks for saying my dick looks big :)

I want to look at your dick you fucking queer, not your damn phone. You suck at this.

fuccboi

Angles make your dick look bigger then it is con artist.

???

well now it's very obvious that your dick is like 5 inches long so I'm out of here.

6.6" actually, but ok cya.

Get your small dick off of Sup Forums faggot.

how big are you exactly?

Twice the size of your code Gaylord.

*Chode

prove it

In a full household faggot. Eat cock and die.

My trolling is done. Time to let this thread die in peace.

lmao thanks for the 10 bumps or so and for looking at multiple pictures of my cock. you really got me good!

heres a real weird one just for you

no offense kid but you are not very good at trolling

you can tell it's NA timezone, mutilated dicks everywhere, guess the jews did their job well

im not even jewden

and yet they got you to cut off a part of your dick like they do. pretty sad since there's no hygienic reasons anymore this day and age. i don't blame you, you didn't have a say in it, vast majority get their mutilation while still a baby. it just saddens me, especially while female genital mutilation gets so much attention but for boys it's normal in the US

:'(

don't feel bad liek i said most people didn't get a say in it. it just sickens me, that id you do it to girls it's the worlds biggest horror. but guys ? ehhh, who cares? true feminism right there.