Honestly, what's personally stopping you from becoming what you want to be?

Honestly, what's personally stopping you from becoming what you want to be?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5KLPxDtMqe8
youtube.com/watch?v=hiduiTq1ei8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Everything.

Alchyhol and motivation

This thread

Be more specific. I'm trying to relate so I can fix myself.

Niggers. We should kill em all

lack of money

I want to be free but that's something we S people can ever be, also I'm poor as fuck yo.

fixing my face. people don't like me :/

piss weak scatriarchy

The Jews, if I'm being honest.
I blame the Jews.

I'm not smart enough to discover the means for immortality and apply them so I may live forever.

I would've said intelligent, but smart seems to be the most well understood word.

Time

What I want to be changes daily, though I have all the resources and potential.
I'd much rather turn to drugs because they offer the most consistent stream of satisfaction, and that's all life boils down to when you rid yourself of social considerations like pride in your accomplishments.

An a wheelchair, terminal disease

With enough intelligence and knowledge, you can do anything.

If you can't do it, you could have children and raise them to be geniuses.
Then when they get older, and they give up on their hopes and dreams, they can have children, and those children would be raised to be even more intelligent geniuses.

The brain of an adolescent is very plastic and able to create strong, lasting neuro-connections relative easily.
One's ability to strengthen one's aptitude is significantly reduced past the age of around 25 years.
After that, one's ability to strengthen one's bare basic ability to do things like memorize things, calculate, all other things stemming from that is just significantly reduced.
However, one's ability to recall stored information quickly and keep long-term memory is significantly increased.
Also, one can still learn and apply various techniques to improve one's ability of memorizing things and what not.
Knowledge, intelligence, and determination can compensate for each other.

youtube.com/watch?v=5KLPxDtMqe8
youtube.com/watch?v=hiduiTq1ei8

Impossible. It's literally impossible to do this so fucking accept and get over it faggot.
Hey man I've been through a good 2 years of not being able to find work. It's all about contacts. If you don't have any friends to find you a job, make some. Stop looking for a job and focus only on finding friends with jobs.

I have no idea what I actually want to be and I just sort of stopped caring about finding out. Tired of jumping through hoops.

Top Zoz. Ok.
I feel ya. I often feel my best years are far away. But they're coming
They don't. My experience with drug abuse is you are living in two worlds. When you're sober you want A, but when high you want B. It gets confusing.
How old are you?

The satisfaction only lasts as long as your high, friend.

If you've developed the skill of musical composition, and wrote a great fucking piece of music, you will always be able to look back at how much of a musical genius you are, look back at how you dedicated yourself to something and made something, how you contributed art to the world, and if you posted it on YouTube, could last far beyond your own tiny mortal life.

Anyone can be what they want, bullshit aside.
I'm not where I want to be because I'm lazy as fuck

26 but I gave up about 3 years ago

This and mental damage caused by traumatic events

1000 well placed assassins.

>tumblr

user plz

I'm getting some mixed messages here

>Top Zoz. Ok.
I literally don't want to die. If I were more intelligent, and more knowledgeable, with some fortune, maybe, just maybe, I'd discover immortality, and I won't have to die, and I could live forever.
But I was raised like shit, I made stupid decisions when I was younger, and I just can't turn back time.
I can't take back my lost potential.
What has happened will always be, I will never be as good as I could've been.

Discovering a means to time travel to help with the previously mentioned seems just as difficult.

Newfag detected
Leave my Sup Forums

Sup, man. I just wanted to let you know that we're still watching you.

- Assassin

you really think im going to rename my google searches?

minds so profoundly perplexed that tumblr is a casche of gifs?

Nothing.

Get ready to feel the Bern, you neo-Nazi Trumpcucks. There's a storm coming, in the form of millions and millions of disaffected Americans sick of having the American lie shoved down their throats by racist, homophobic Nazis like you and the mainstream media. Don't like what I'm saying? Go back to Faux News.
Capitalism has to be the greatest failure of organised government ever- but it came with the greatest lie ever told as well. Everything is fine. Keep consuming. Keep producing. You are what you own, and if you don't own anything, you are worthless.
The capitalist Ponzi scheme is falling, Sup Forumsrothers, just a little later than Marx predicted. It is coming.

Doubt, depression, lack of confidence, procrastination, not knowing what I want to be and a misanthropic sense that the world is full of shit.

conservatives that are all around me, they hate everything but themselves

I'm 27 and still feel like that. It's all chemicals, in your brain. My life consists of up and downs ranging from 5 mins to weeks. Every single fucking person deals with it and if they don't they are on depression meds.
What happened?
Look at the odds. Are those things possible? Yeah maybe. Most likely you will end up just like every single being that has ever walked the earth (except a few LOL) and pass. It is what it is.

The two world's tend to overlap, and I don't necessarily have the craving for B whenever I'm A.
I used to be a decent writer and artist. Key word is used, and that's basically untrue, for me at least. I never felt the satisfaction for it, could only examine the faults, and when I improved, saw the previous creations as complete shit, so decided to cease that cycle because receiving applause for shit you don't even like is the definition of a hollow achievement.
Drugs, on the other hand, offer me new insights into the world that never have to leave me, so there's comfort in that. I get a private, surreal world all to myself, that's far away from the grips of other people who want to mold it into a composition that's more appealing to them.
Even if they dismiss me as insane, who cares?
I've never been out for other people.

dota, my lack of motivation, my inability to care, general laziness

Anxiety.

Me. I always make the wrong decisions. I work all the time and I never have money.

my lack of motivation and self confidence. i dont how the fuck to do anything.

i want to be a friendly person and a drug user
i am doing it
follow your dreams

What I want to be is someone who gets paid large amounts of money to do nothing. So, I have no idea how to accomplish that. Instead I'm in my mid 30's in a mediocre career that I hate, and I honestly just don't even like being alive.

Don't let the abuse go on too long. Take what you've learned and use it to your advantage.
My boss has always told me, "the only people that quit here, that I don't like, are the ones that go to a better paying job."
Sounds like you need a fucking vacation. Take some time off and get drunk.

Nothing. I'm perfectly satisfied with where I am in life. Fuck all of you.

>I used to be a decent writer and artist. Key word is used, and that's basically untrue, for me at least. I never felt the satisfaction for it, could only examine the faults, and when I improved, saw the previous creations as complete shit, so decided to cease that cycle because receiving applause for shit you don't even like is the definition of a hollow achievement.
It sound's like you're just a pessimist. As the others become shit, you keep perceiving how far you've come, how much better the next one is from the last. the applause is irrelevant.

>drugs
>escapism
You're just a sad man, man.

Things just are, it's how you perceive them and interpret that data that makes it good or bad.

my willpower

>It is what it is.
You're the one that asked.

Eventually your mom might want to put her basement to some other use. You should think of someone other than yourself sometime.

>Depression
>Social anxiety
>Fear of rejection
>Traumas
>Suicidal thoughts
>Drugs

I'm trying to look on the positive side now, though. I guess I just never figured out what I want to be. Really hard to find something when you are almost always apathetic.

I'm exactly as dissatisfied with a shitty piece than with one I perceive as good while nobody else does or one that everyone perceives as good while I perceive as shitty.

If things are as they are then I'm neither sad nor happy and your perspective matters absolutely nothing to me, since I can spin the experience of escapism as a spiritual journey or whatever, even when half the fun is delving into more horrific aspects of my psyche that I escape with sobriety.
But alas, buzzwords and indoctrination never did much for me.

i tend to find myself getting easily overwhelmed by the scale of things.

so for example right now i'm procrastinating instead of revising for my exam tomorrow.

the reason is because the work still to be revised is so large in my head that just the understanding of how much is left is making me feel physically sick.

despite all this i know that if i break it down into smaller and more manageable chunks then it becomes easy to get through, but doing that task feeds back into the loop that makes it seem overwhelming.

also i'm a perfectionist and hold myself to extremely high standards, so my goal being to get 90%+ means extra pressure on myself that in turn hurts my ability to study effectively.

it's all pretty ridiculous, but having just typed it out i'm off to stop being a little bitch.

cheers OP for the help.

>you asked kek
All I'm saying, is your thinking is delusional.
Kek
Checked. So many people look down on apathy, but I enjoy it.
So your saying, this one thing that nobody else find desirable or attractive decides who or what you are or what people think of you?

>I'm exactly as dissatisfied with a shitty piece than (as?) with one I perceive as good(,?) while nobody else does or one that everyone perceives as good while I perceive as shitty.
That's because of the way you interpret the data.

>If things are as they are then I'm neither sad nor happy and your perspective matters absolutely nothing to me
I'm not making my posts for you, I'm making them for me. I just have enough fun in life thinking about people's posts on Sup Forums alone.

>All I'm saying, is your thinking is delusional.
Your thinking is delusional.

I'm not disagreeing with you. I just think that immortality is nearly impossible

I didn't completely understand that.

Pic related.
I'm not going to gawk at bullshit and forcibly alter my natural reaction so I find it more appealing. So my position remains true, I don't see it as escapism, and will not. You can classify that as me being stubborn, but as I've said, you have an extremely limited view into this scenario so your input is taken with an equally limited sense of sincerity.

Yipee.

Forgot pic.

>I'm not disagreeing with you. I just think that immortality is nearly impossible
What do you think I'm saying?

Apathy is an underappreciated philosophical standpoint.

For example, a vegan might argue that it is wrong to eat animals because killing the animal causes it to suffer.

I might reply that I acknowledge that the animal suffers, but I just don't care. And that is a perfectly reasonable ethical position to take.

That's why I made this bread. I'm just trying to get some other perspective. Mix match and supplement my own.

Sup Forums

I'm losing track of who you are. I'm speaking with two people simultaneously.

Myself. I'm lazy. I'm dumb. I don't have the will to live.

Myself. It is all about convincing myself to help and not hinder my progression.

It's crazy how good a tablet is as a snort plate

Yeah, my posts haven't been that high in quality, and I don't put much thought and effort into them anymore.

I don't even feel like putting more effort into trying to interpret your posts.

>I'm not going to gawk at bullshit and forcibly alter my natural reaction so I find it more appealing
Stuff like that.
It seems as if you're implying I was implying that you should alter your perception of things to find them more appealing.

I'm a real piece of shit right now.

I'm just impulsively posting away, posting on Sup Forums when I have other things I want to do but are more difficult than impulsively posting on Sup Forums and not putting very much effort into reading posts.

>I smoke too much or not enough weed.
>Comfortable engaging in combat sports but not with opening up to people.

Nothing

Fixed the photo to show reality.

bump op is a faggot

>kek

You did appear to insinuate that being a pessimist is a bad thing when it would be borderline sociopathic to look at the bright side of murdering children.
Yeah it is very difficult to kill people without getting caught but oh well.

I've said it in three separate replys.
This one girl was at this show I was at, a true beauty. Her face was like a beam of light I couldnt stop starring at. I could tell she didn't have many friends, but at the same time it was like everyone was trying to either talk to her, or be around her. As the night went on I watched her. Studied her. She was dancing the night away band after band. During the last set I was finishing up a cigarette and I was looking through the front glass. She collapsed and started shaking on the floor. The band stopped and everyone just stared.

me not wanting to be anything

There's actually 4 of me believe it or not. Friends, gf, work, and parents. I should start my own sitcom.
Kek
He's back.
You are and will not be anything.

>when it would be borderline sociopathic to look at the bright side of murdering children.
Would it really be, though?
All that philosophy jazz about the loss of a few for the gain of the many.

>Yeah it is very difficult to kill people without getting caught but oh well.
It was a lot easier just 20 years ago.

>I've said it in three separate replys.
I'm sure you have, faggot.

You should have been OP, faggot

>special

I'm being blackmailed by powerful people.

Pure cancer.

Agreed

You're all fucking faggots.

>tfw it's the same faggot(s)

Assuming you felt absolutely nothing for doing so then yes, it would be, at least according to modern definitions, but who really cares about the difficulty of understanding psychological disorders develop when it's equally valid to worship a pretty rock.

That's why I'm heading south of the border to rape a few mudlings.

laziness

I'm just going to eat and say fuck this thread.

Thanks for the ride, faggots.