Alright /b so here's the situation.my younger sister recently started hanging out with this girl...

Alright /b so here's the situation.my younger sister recently started hanging out with this girl. Pic related and they have become best friends. At first all we did was say hi and stuff if i saw her at my house. But then we started talking and joking around and stuff and she jokingly said i was her bf. Then she got my phone number somehow and texted me in a joking way (i think) that i was a bae. Im not sure if she's kidding around or not cause she likes to mess around with people. Recently i got a pool and she texted me saying she swam in it naked. It was obvs a joke but i don't know if that was her flirting with me. To sum it up i think i want to fuck my sisters friend how should i proceed

You should fuck the everliving shit out of her

well from how it sounds she inevitably drop the hint at some point if shes into you so just wait and you'll probably know when you get the go ahead.

or if you want Sup Forums style advise, disregard all integrity and logic and fuck your sister while this friend fingers your prostate

pic unrelated : My wallpaper

I agree we barely know each other though how should i go about seducing her

Should i post the texts

of course

>should i post the texts

should I go workout tomorrow?

Post the texts faggot. Also any time she says something involving her body, text back "pics or it didnt happen"

Opens the door for pics everytim 60% of the time

Here's the one about the pool

how is she attracted to you...

your fricken GAAAYYYYYYY

This is the kinda stuff we text like im not sure if she's joking or flirting

She's flirting with you. Put your dick in her.

it sounds like she's just playing around honestly OP but you could definitely go somewhere with that. i'd say keep joking with her until you're literally dick deep, just kid saying to come round or something and see what she says, she'll probably do it. Man up and DOOO ITT op

also upgrade your S3 OP, they're shit now

If pic related, then don't. Never stick your dick in crazy.
>septum ring
Probably the most obvious red flag. Also :
>calling you a bf out of the blue
>using bae
>getting your number from someone else than you
Enjoy the mad clinginess if you want.

She already did drop the hint. Op needs to get this rolling

Fuck op, she clearly likes you and you're clearly autistic. Ask for a pics to conssumate the new relationship

She's practically throwing herself at you you sperglord

fuck the shit out of her you faggot

Op, listen to Don't stick your dick into her. She's not even "crazy-but-worth-it" in looks.

get nudes and post

Op her You guys got any ideas on how i can hint im dtf pic related i look a lot like jimbo just with short hair

If you don't penetrate her, I will jump through your screen and slap you with my cock

Don't fuck her.

my dubs say you man up and make the first move

clearly you're not desperate like the rest of us

FUCK HER OP
FUCK HER AND JIZZ DEEP IN THAT BITCH
LOCK HER DOWN BRO

ask her if she wants to chill sometime... now... don't fucking ask her on a date you cunt, just ask her to fucking "Chill", she'll know where it's going. Just get her to yours and you've practically already asked to fuck.

be casual. shes just a dumb broad anyways. just tell her that you have some good alcohol

>omg user i want someeeee

/thread

>clearly you're not desperate like the rest of us
It's easier to fuck someone than to get rid off crazy bitches.

Fuck her like this

say you got some dank bud, invite her to come vape

Let's see a pic of you op and we'll go from there. Let's see if what "weight class" you're in, so to speak.

Haven't fucked in a year and a half. If that's not desperate to you, I don't know what is.
And yet I know better than jumping on the first crazy female that comes across.

>I agree we barely know each other though how should i go about seducing her

so? I've fucked girls I never even knew their names.

Next time you're hanging out, just invite her somewhere alone together. Be sure you have some booze in your pocket, it'll give you something to talk about and help lighten the mood.

Not very good pic but here

btw, the point of what im saying is dont directly ask her to hang out.

deep deep down she wants to fuck, but she knows that its weird coz of the sis.

make it a spur of the moment, dont push. ie just dont a fuckkk

You'll regret it OP.

Wasn't this the plot of Life is Strange or something?

8/10

> OP has sister with hot friend who is flirting with him.
> Asks /b if this chick is serious or not

You can't be this stupid. On top of that your sister is a complicator, there is no way she doesn't become a problem for you in this scenario.

Fucking kek

Don't get me wrong (even though personally im into crazy) I get that OP could easily get stuck into something here but with the chick being friends with the sister it'll probably be a bit easier to put on the brakes and if all else fails then just tell the sister about said fucking. Gives him an out switch i guess. Personally i'd say go for it OP but use your best judgement.

would joke abt being your hoe too/10

Is OP trying to get his dick wet or is he trying to live out his Little House On The Prairie fantasy?

op if i seen you in real life i would punch you in the face. this bitch obviously wants the dick. just fuck her, who gives a shit what the sis thinks

DEFINITELY not worth sticking your dick in crazy.
She's a make-uped manjawed crazy horse, you can do better.

basicfag t-shirt/11

You guys look like a match bro.
I'd say you could get in her guts.
Just be blunt with her one of these days in text bro and say something like, "so, my sisters not here, it's the perfect time for you to come over". Get some alcohol girls like, fruity shit, and probably some weed and be ready.
Remember to keep your game in shape, and play off of her responses. If she's coy, she's not probably not ready. But she might also want you to take charge bro and be a little agressive. I say bottom line, invite her over one day, slick like when your sisters not there to hate on you, and flirt.
Then at some point try to kiss her.
If she kisses you, you're on the yellow brick road homie.

lol what? everyone knows crazy bitches fuck the best... by a longshot.

just smash it and pass it

This. If OP's fat, ugly sister wants to crash their party then she crashes the party. What does OP get? some hot ass and maybe grounded for a month

Why the fuck are all you haters calling her crazy? What basis do you have? She looks fine. Literally

I actually think the sister thing makes it more complicated. When things eventually get messy, the friend's gonna stick around regardless of OP. No way to avoid her for him.

Spoken like a true virgin.

FUCK HER.
F.U.C.K.H.E.R.
Your sister has no control what her slutty friend does, if you don't fuck her I'll lose faith in humanity tonight. Text her how long your dick is and tell her to come over. Be blunt, and straight forward, if it goes bad it goes bad, you can just show your sis what shes been texting you. Post results, oh and dont delete the convo.

See

Pierced nose?? You virgin ass pussy

If you try to bone her immediately one of two things will happen.
A:she let's you bone her
B:she laughs at you because she was fucking with you and you will never get to bone her
Some chicks really like stringing guys along. you've either already got it in the bag or you have to play things juuuuust right. My only advice is try to keep it to boning and don't get all "are we boyfriend and girlfriend now?". Let her take the lead on that one.

Op here i don't wanna date her really. Just want to fuck her

THEN JUST DO IT

>muh haters
We're calling her crazy as a result of her behavior towards op, but mostly because her appearence flares up red flags for anyone who'd been with a woman.

>fine
lol no
If you think in real life (not to mention in bed) she looks like that, you're an excited virgin.
She hides her 5/10 features under a literal kilogram of makeup, shading, posing, filters etc.
After fifteen minutes in the sun or a quick fuck, she'll look like pic related.

Then commence operation dick in vajajay.

then just fuck her
make it clear
chicks like that, especially mentally insane chicks fucking love dominance
like REAL dominance
fuck her how you want to fuck her
make it fucking clear this isn't an ongoing thing unless you want it
leave her to her own thoughts and don't message her

just get her to your house, fuck her silly and drop her shit

DoxAnon here finding her facebook for the lulz. Lets ruin this faggot.

If you dont fuck her after texts like this you should get checked in for the gay or mental retardation, honestly.

Fucks sake op, are you retarded.

She's lesbian.

She's fucking your sister.

She's fucking with you as a smokescreen.

This is sad. OP, this girl is sending out numerous signals to you and seems to be constantly flirting with you. What else do you want?

"the gay"

thank you

the second she said she was nude in a pool id be all over it, flirting back and sending shit. ur a fucking beta op. fuck her before its too late.

It sounds like you are both underage and she defs wants the D(or just a hand to hold depending on innocence) if that is the case.
Otherwise she is just as, if not more, defective as you and wants the D(or just a hand to hold depending on innocence)

TLDR; She prolly wants the D, bro.

IS THIS YOU?

"just a hand to hold depending on innocence"
bro had you ever met a woman?
this is something white knights who've never touched a vagina feel

Bro have you ever met a child?
There are also some pretty strange people out there as well. Including those who are scarred mentally and can't even have sex.

Wow that's some disgusting plastic slut.
Op, grow some taste.

just fuck her goddamnit

compared to whatever you have?
show us so we can judge

OP HERE You guys got anything i could say to hint that i want to fuck her ill text her rn

OP HERE Or i could send her a pic on snapchat

Just tell her you lonely piece of shit

post pics of her you autistic faggot

go for it, just ask her to chill, it's not fucking complicated

literally ask her "Want to chill at mine?"

that's the ticket dude

I promise you she'll know what it means

you do the first move when she's at yours chilling, just get her round to somewhere where its just you and her... and make sure to use the word "chill"

you dont ask to fuck over texts, you do that when she's at your place already

Try getting nudes ofc

after fucking her
never before

yea you say do u wanna fuck. be upfront chicks like that shit. and make sure you show confidence.

I dont just want to be blunt and say i wanna fuck you cause she comes over like every other day

Post more pics of her op

> okay so we're dating?
Well yeah. I mean you were naked in my pool, my bedroom is the next logical step.

Like she's over at my house a lot but were never alone my sisters always nearby

there you go op, just say this right here
dont think we can give you any more advise dude, either fucking do it or not
stop just asking other people what to say
chicks are people too, they want sex as much as you do

The text that was like so were dating? That text was from like a few days before the pool text

god damn. tap that ass

Flirt with her some more then hang with her alone somewhere else besides your house just the two of you to gauge how into you she is. If you can tell shes into you then fuck her right in the pussy

damn
this

Ok but like i said we dont really know each other well what do i do just say like hey lets go see a movie or something i dont really want to date her just want sex

dude literally just text her saying "Hey you wanna chill sometime? Just me and you" I swear to fuck if you text her that right now you'll have confirmed the pussy, do it OP, text her that RIGHT FUCKING NOW if you want to fuck her....

if you take her out then its dating, ask her to chill at yours and its strictly fucking.. just make sure to have some vodka on hand when she comes over. and dont tell your sister shit

Exactly. Mention a movie or something you think she will like, then ask if she wants to go see it. If she acts into you during the movie finger her right there on the spot.

It's just a suggestion for a style of response. You have to think on your feet. I'm starting to think you're baiting right now. And if your sister is always around you understand why I said earlier there is no scenario where she doesn't complicate this. Just hang with them some night, wait until your sister crashes, if that chick is still awake when it happens you're getting the green light. Take a shot.

she almost definitely smokes weed too so if you're into that then buy some weed and ask her if she wants to come smoke with you

either way you need to ask her to "chill" in some way at yours with only yourself, not like a group friend thing, no taking her to the cinema, invite her round for drugs, drink and sex.

the golden word is "Chill"

you do this OP and you're on a one way road to relationship

if you want to simply just fuck her then asking her out isnt the way to go.