Www.youtube.com/watch?v=0t7PnrelFdY

www.youtube.com/watch?v=0t7PnrelFdY

looks like Trump is being given the presidency by being proven right that mexicans are violent thugs

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/trump-supporter-tony-pettway-charged-assault-tucson-rally-attack/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

God i hate my country

>Implying pro-trump protestors don't do the exact same fucking shit
>Being this fucking delusional
This election cant end soon enough, it's getting ridiculous now, I don't even care who wins.

>pro trump protesters don't do the exact same fucking shit

where's the proof, cuck

Seriously? Pro-trump protestors aggregate people at sanders/Hillary rallies just as much as these people do, don't place yourself above them, both sides have idiots.
>cuck
Nice ad hominem, guess we're done.

still no proof, gj m8 spoken like a true liberal

you should fucking care. At least have the decency to vote against him- and before you say shit like "voting doesn't matter"

It fucking does.

The trump supporting retards may be retarded, but they know to get everyone they know out to vote because quantity wins over quality in a vote. So get the fuck out there and vote for someone besides Trump because it will take every single vote we can find to win and you know it.

cbsnews.com/news/trump-supporter-tony-pettway-charged-assault-tucson-rally-attack/
Trump has been encouraging violence at his rallies. He told his supporters to "hit him in the face" when one protestor heckled him, and another time he offered to his supporters' legal fees if they're arrested for violence.

Anything we do to Trump supporters at this point is self-defense.

Wow, so adamant in sucking trump's dick.

I'm not even from America and I think your behaviour is funny. Getting worked up over people that couldn't give less shit for you. You're just a number for Trump, bro. He'll forget all about you when he's a president.

yeah, we all already know that. Why do you think we already have a wall

they aggregate? you sound like a sanders supporter.

Seriously is that your argument

>breaking the law to act brutal physical violence against innocent 1st amendment livers

ok, domestic terrorist

www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLtTznFB-lo

By the logic in your cartoon all persons succesful in any endeavor must be brilliant... I guess Kanye West really is a genius...

As for the "violence" I'm guessing you aply the same standard consistently and consider cases outside of context as proof of biased allegations... You do believe the police consistently target black youth then?

no, just pointing out how stupid sanders supporters are.

Same guy probably punched a Muslim grandma at last week's rally.
Enjoy the dustbin of history after November.

Thank God Obama made America great.

>police target black youth

I do believe that and it's good that they do. All blacks fall onto during thier youth is the thug/gang culture. Being a law breaker is fun to them cuz muh gangstuh rappuhs made it outtuh compton

Paid shills. They answered a craigslist ad. 15 an hour. Libcucks really are that scared of Trump. And that's a GOOD thing.

still no video or photographic evidence of trump supporters being behind mob attacks. typical, typical liberals

see

I'm so sick of the people in America, I swear the film Idiocracy is becoming a documentary. These candidates are a fucking joke, a joke that I can't really laugh at anymore. Americans have literally elected the two worst human beings on this planet.

Seriously, I would probably vote for a giant turd than either of these fucks.