Thoughts about tonights episode?

Thoughts about tonights episode?

I loved it, Got to see an old friend

Arya gets into trouble

was a good episode.

arya should have been killed

she is in shock and loseing alot of blood by walking around, I dont think she will die but she will be greatly injured.

Gonna see some LSH action going on.
Especially with Brienne going to riverrun where Jaime is, ooooh-weee niggas.
That ugly birch gon' die.

I do not regret my typo, as she is built like a tree

(They're all going to die, thankfully. Give it a few years)

Agreed.

Obviously the actress she saved will help her.

Vikings is better...

Oh great more HBO stealth marketers.

if i was getting paid to advertise i would'nt make just one thread, I just enjoy seeing how others view the show and seeing different view points.

im hoping for a syrio forel return

That would be awesome if he returned.

>Sexy Jesus takes off mask
>its'a meee
>Syyyyriooo

Was happy as fuck to see The Hound again. He has always been one of my favorite characters. Was shocked about Arya though. Shes a dumb bitch that obviously learned nothing from her training... the SECOND that old woman came up to her on the bridge.. I KNEW it was the cunt that always beat on her. But Ayra was like.. huh..? who..? wha..? *STABBED* Fuck her, she needs to die at this point. No one that stupid deserves to live.

100% agree with you, I mean Arya joined an ASSASSIN guild and expected to just leave after learning their secrets and shit, I just hope the Waif (Girl who stabbed Arya) gets killed or something.

The Hound is the best character in the history of the show. I guess the writers realized this and brought him back due to it.

Check out the Gravedigger's theory, fans guessed he would return.

Glad someone agrees with me. Glad it's not just me that thinks this way.

Agreed. He was my favorite, then he "died".. and I was actually pissed. Everyone raves about Brienne of Tarth, but I hated her for "killing" The Hound. I hope he tracks her down and runs her through. He should have never lost to her anyway.

fuck you faget
i think it was possibly a dream and she's going to wake up in the bedroom we left her in two episodes ago

eh was kind of shit

>syrio takes off mask
>It's me
>Goku

They only guessed that once everyone saw pictures of the actor showing up to shoot scenes for season 6.

so aint nobody gonna talk about margaery or kings landing plot???

aight

I need more actress Sansa tits.

demn nipples bruh
made for sucking

fuck this show

d-dont bully pls user kun fampaitachi desu

Arya was acually Jaqn and that's why he wanted her to not let her suffer, because he was going to take her place. Why didn't she have needle? Last episode shes picking her sword up and hiding and next shes walking through bravvos with no weapon throwing gold around? Come on. Arya Named Jaqan at harranhal, and he will go through with it by taking her place. "Arya" will die, and the real arya will find him

Oh my god that makes sense.

wait wtf?

Iv only gotten to beginning of season 5, do we finally get to see sand nekked? Plus, how the fuck does she not an hero, it's like the writers hate her.

in a camera pan, or something. Arya never unnamed him. Watch, it'll happen. Waif fucked up by saying "I knew it" and "you promised ME"

She was never no one, Jaq knew that. waif failed to kill Arya. and will have to die herself

Fuck the hound coming back. Its just such an asspull to bring him back after killing him off 2 seasons ago just to pander to fans.

idiot or troll

what the fuck did you just type

Not actual Sansa but a mummer that plays Sansa

the waif isn't real, she's part of Arya's imagination. She didn't actually get stabbed, that's why everyone was looking at her weird and not trying to help her

the only flaw is that Aryas face has not been added to the hall so how could Jaq be wearing her face?

I don't think my penis cares at this point.

I think we can all relate to sam.
Also, what did margarie mean when she gave her grandmum that paper with the sigil to house tyrell on it? does it mean "get sir loras" or ask whoever commands his forced now to help you?

any guy that watches this chick flick has no balls and women might like that but know he's not a man.

We've already seen him use her face in a previous episode.

the hound had to survive to join the faith militant become a paladin and face the zombie mountain
[spoilers]

wait you guys never even thought about that "arya is not arya" theory?
its obvious somethings up
plus in the promo of the next episode we see arya jumping around like the fucking assassin's creed
you can't do that with a stomach wide open

Yeah pretty much saying "They ain't got me yet bitch I'm playin' em, take the hint and go get the squad"

So according to the Faceless men beliefs

-Killing for personal gain or out of anger or hate are forbidden to Faceless Men.

Doesn't the Waif break this, when she tried to kill Arya?

crap

ruined that

She clearly hated Arya, yes. She also refers to herself as ME and I, which isn't what noone would do. She has failed entirely

i think it means margaery is still sided with her family and knows what her doing not blinded by the faith
she's up to something

that was a visual delusion brought on as punishment by the many faced god before she was blinded

Yarp

> I KNEW it was the cunt that always beat on her.

thats because we were shown that. Arya wasnt...

Jaqan has already used Waifs face in previous episodes

Emilia has the best tits in the whole fucking world. I would suck on those for DAYS!!

i wonder how many beta nerds have fapped to this?

like...all of them

I didn't understand why the Brotherhood Without Banners slaughtered all those smallfolk at the end, aren't they the "good guys" helping out all the commoners?

see
and that wasn't the best tits in GOT
khaleesi ranks 3rd for me in all of GOT

citation needed

I fuckin hate this show and the people watching it. They are both stupid and I'm tired seeing them everywhere.

there's theories going around that BwB aint commanded by beric anymore

i hope we see at least some action next episode...
until now this season lacked it

hey hey dont h8 m8
i was like you last month until i started watching this show
give it a chance user fampai pls

thats what I thought too, that is was all somehow a plot to kill waif becuase she wasnt good enough. but I dont think they would show arya stumbling around bleeding if it wasn't the real arya.

plus to be honest, i dont think the show writers/makers are good enough to make such a deep plot, anything they do that doesnt follow the books is usually dumb.

ok, and I care about your option why?

last three episode is supposed to be longer than the previous ones

I loved the lesbian scene. Too bad they don't do actual sex scenes anymore just brief nudity

cause it's not an option

Found this in another thread, hope it answers your question.

"Pretty sure the Lord of light crap took over way back when the hound had to fight their leader, whom was brought back a bunch of times. That religion is seeming to be getting huge, so their probly at the point where they convict people who in their view, are following false idols. I've been reading a bunch of these threads, and gathered that in the books there's a prophecy that might make john snow their leader too."

it wasnt just to pander to fans, this was eluded to in the books. There have been theories for years that suggest that the hound will fight the mountain.

*saved*

GoT bringing characters back to life like in draggin balls
i hate it

I feel ya, good old season 1 times when they killed them like turkeys during thanksgiving.

All nipples were made for sucking... derp

the only person that was brought back to life was jon, and thats gonna happen in the books too.

Jon is not Jon....

in the books mommy stark is raised too but hasn't appeared yet in the tv show

yeah i know, and she wont.

the other guy was talking about the show though.

I want more sir loras tyrell
his relationship to renly was hot af

also I want to see davos react to how stannis killed his own fucking daughter.

Bruh, who do you think is commanding the BWB now? *spoilers*

he's fat now

No, they do it a few times in the books. Khal Drogo (who caught a case of the derp), Beric Dondarrion (who got like addicted to it), Stone'eart o' course, Jon I'm sure, etc.

At this point I wouldn't bet against them bringing back everyone who died off screen eventually including Stanis

There's more than one thread. Faggot.

you weren't paying attention

I knew the Hound was coming back, the moment he "died". He's going to kill the Mountain. You can't build a narrative rivalry like that and just toss it out.

nope.

Who is she. Her tits are amazing

HIre this motherfucker.

>implying Tyrion is not best character.

Go kill yourself

because they have a new leader who rapes and pillages the land to support their cause, making them the same as every other roaming army they were formerly protecting the smallfolk from

LSH HYPE

Podrick gets killed next ep for being the imps squire as Brianne rides like a oversized twat into the lanister army at riverrun.

[spoiler]