I will paypal $32.57 to whoever can tell me what my gfs phone says on the corner of the table...

I will paypal $32.57 to whoever can tell me what my gfs phone says on the corner of the table. She set her phone down while I was taking this pic. It started vibrating and she grabbed it really quick. All of her friends are here and she's been acting weird all night.

>she's cheating

it says "you're getting cuck'd"

What the fuck is up with girls and iphones?

>cuck
>cuck'
>cuck'd

"I wish you were here right now!"
"Me too!"
":)"
"I'll see you later still?"

All the drugs on that table and you're only paying $32. Her text says she's dating a cheap fuck.

This is a thread from yday where some guy thought he was solid taking various drugs. He's just trying to find out who they are in order to probably bring legal problems and or bribe them. Have you ever tried drugs in a social setting, OP?

can you at least rename the filename faggot

There are litterally not enough pixels and I aint no nark

and there's this retard. God

I don't use the bank. Do you have photoshop?
OC.
Nice shoot m8

nice sausage party.
i've had some of that skull vodka before, shit is not a joke.

Her text says "help I'm with a junkie loser please get me out of ghetto apartment!!"

Your welcome now give me my 32 bucks

>implying guys use iphones

stop being a pussy and look for yourself, or ask. This sounds like teenage shit though.

my gf and I give eachothers phones with no fucks, because, we not unfaithful OCD jealous twats

>she's been acting weird all night.

Maybe it's the drugs

Bro in the past week I've went outside a total of 2 times I remember the thread being posted.

Just take it from her see for yourself.

What's your PayPal? Since none of these faggots want an extra 32 and change I'll give it to you.

cuck e cheese

Are you fucking kidding me OP. i want the 32. i downloaded bullshit software for this sexy zoom

>sharing phones
Kek. You both still have trust issues.

You're doing coke off of a fucking ipad and you've only got $32.57 in your paypal? up the ante richfag

tap tap tap.enhance.tap tap tap.enhance.
"hey"
"yeh hedoesntknow im gonna fuckhim tonite"

-end

just enhance

Nice Canadian tuxedo.

Men's boots right next to the iPhone. B8

She's standing in front. And those are Tim's. Where my Tim's at?

chickenfucker!