THE HOUND IS ALIVE

THE HOUND IS ALIVE

Yeah, but all the friends he makes in that episode die at the end.

Vikings is better.

Why did the Brothers with no Banners even kill them? Aren't they supposed to be freedom fighters?

FUCKING KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT

Looks like they worship different gods.

AND HE'S WEARING...A VEST?!? SANDOR CLEGANE STARRING IN "CLOTHING CONUNDRUM", COMING THIS FALL TO NBC!!!

I hope they don't have him killed off later, he's one of my favorite characters in the series. Would love it if he had more screentime, as well as Tyrion. The other characters are all so retarded

Goddamn right he is! I was happy as hell. He's always been one of my favorite characters.

this is what happens when you turn a book series into a tv drama. each season is more and more mellow dramatic drivel

Pretty sure the Lord of light crap took over way back when the hound had to fight their leader, whom was brought back a bunch of times. That religion is seeming to be getting huge, so their probly at the point where they convict people who in their view, are following false idols. I've been reading a bunch of these threads, and gathered that in the books there's a prophecy that might make john snow their leader too.

Side note, who do you think Sansa was writing to? The whore monger?

GET
FUCKING
HYPED.

>mellow dramatic

I would guess she's writing to littlefinger to bring the knights of the vale to the fight.

That would make sense, She does need them.

Fuck off HBO-aid stealth marketers trying to build buzz for your lame show.

I hate this season. Now they're just bringing back characters that they have already killed.

They never really showed the hound die to begin with though, i think jon snow should of stayed dead. Since he was shown being 100% dead and bringing him back with some special miracle from the god of light was pretty dumb.

fuck this shit man, they've got Ian McShane in and it ended just like that? fuck this shit man

>should of

John's resurrection was clearly foreshadowed last season's finale

Shh no one cares women, calm thy titties

It's still bullshit either way, bringing completely dead characters back is the most dumb plot development you can do with a story. It's better to either kill a character off completely or keep them alive.

so was the Hound, him winning the trial by combat in the eyes of the gods, Arya being slapped by H'qhar when he asked her if she hated the Hound, and ask her if he's dead.

the Hound has to walk correct path, and Cleganebowl is imminent

I almost thought they were going to bring Stanis back as well, till big bitch said she executed him...still on the fence about that actually. Like the black fishes son who married the Frey girl, the fuck.

Resurrection is an integral aspect of the Lord of Light cult. It's not out of the blue. That's like sayinbg GAndalf coming back in LOTR was bullshit

Yes hopefully the helmet comes off and we get to see the full wrath of zombiness

GET HYPED!

Gandalf coming back in LOTR was pretty dumb as well, I get that it's a fantasy world and anything can happen but it gives no meaning to any character deaths if they can just be brought back later.

man this episode was so disappointing.. im kinda missing the action in the latest episodes

>leddit 10 y.o joke

littlefinger, without doubt. she knows littlefinger has the entire army of the vale behind him, and that he'll do anything to make up for giving her to ramsay.

i think the only time we've seen a vale knight in action was when bronn kicked that one faggot's ass out the moon door

last three episode is supposed to be longer than the previous ones

Yeah I've been thinking the same. If you kill a character you don't bring him back. This show has lost a lot of credibility because of this season.

i knew he would come back. all those who "supposedly died" but never shown to die are all slowly coming back. the hound, uncle ben and who knows, fucking syrio forel will come back. heck he could even be faceless assassin for what we know.

fuck arya tho, i knew that bitch was gonna get shiv'd before she could escape. but i don't think she will die.

I wondered if syrio was the faceless assassin as well, they're both supposed to be from bravos so it'd kinda make sense

its some vietnam level blurred lines I think

Fucking Syrio dude

6 season and you guys didnt learn ANY ONE CAN COME BACK EVEN FROM THE FUCKING DEAD !!!
also last episode is kida like two tower oh look gandalf come back

this pissed me off in the books so much. brienne and davos and catlyn get "killed" but not actually too

He's going to kill The Mountain.

>catlyn

i was told she isn't actually dead, can you confirm? or better yet, she comes back to life? people talk of this woman with a huge scar across her neck, could be her?

That'd be pretty cool, during cersei's trial of combat and have her die off as well

Breaking Bad is better

people who are prone to reading books know how to spell the word "melodramatic" you fucking tool

Breaking Bad was alright, pinkman was sorta too whiney all the time and walter would do the dumbest shit sometimes.

I wish vikings was better, I really do

of course it was her whore monger, she needs him more then ever and he knows it.

you mean because his plan is working perfectly? and she has no other choice, even if they gathered all the other minor houses it wouldnt be enough

>walter would do the dumbest shit sometimes
I'm pretty sure he was supposed to- there's plenty of literature out there about people who are absolutely brilliant but they make stupid-ass decisions.

Intelligence isn't a medal you wear on your chest that protects you from scrutiny and questions, but far too many people believe that that's how it works these days.

it declined the second floki killed apple stan. Ever since then the show has been pretty bad.

And they need to bring back the fine-looking women. All we got last season was a chink and these lion faced whores

Lol read the fucking books OP... Fuck off

i just hate it because they are only doing the whole fan theories for everything. just very annoying. and yes bringing back dead characters is also lame, next you know we will see ned stark alive and well carrying his head around lol

only after tomlen dies before that lol i kind of want jaime to do it and his whole love sick for his sister instead of growing a pair and realizing how bad she is for him...that is annoying me

I wouldn't even be surprised if this happened

Jaime is a pretty cool character, I kinda wish he would of gotten with Brienne. They seemed like they would of been a decent couple honestly

Ian McShane, I assume, costs buco bucks. Five minutes of screentime is all they could afford.

Yea he needed to kill some cocksuckers and hang around for a while.

ALL HAIL THE ONE AND TRUE KING!!!

this, so much this...and every episode was the exact same really. just was stale and boring.

Lol showfags don't even know bout' Lady Stoneheart, fucking REKT

>im so hype

In the books she is resurrected by the brotherhood and becomes an undead who hunts freys. Dont know if they will put her in the show at all, but im assuming not.

and he's going to eat every fucking chicken in this place

#REKT

le. kek.

kek

do not judge them, for they doth not know what they doth dindu.

GET HYPE