YLYL - Trump only thread

YLYL - Trump only thread

Other urls found in this thread:

rgj.com/story/news/2015/12/10/fact-check-did-trump-say-98-republicans-dumb/77099822/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pretty rare that I lose from post number one. Bravo mother fucker.

What is that supposed to mean?

It means Bashar did nothing wrong

Forgot Turkey

Bernout humor is terrible tbh

Report to Kansas. They need a lot of strawmen.

ylyl or political thread?

Hilary wants to take your guns

and to think, we have over five more months of this

Flawless.
>Trump supporters are too stupid to understand how stupid they are.

It's a fake quote lol

lol trump could be up against a diahorrea blasting pedophile and he would still lose by a land slide

no one is going to vote for him

then came the muslims, and...

I remember Obama using alot of racism to rise to power.

you sure? I'm definitely voting for him

The actions of those feral mobs in San Diego are only boosting Trump's numbers

he actually has a chance at winning

Hillary could legitimately be indicted. While I don't think she really did anything, it's still possible. Or Obama do something to protect her, but then have it backfire

and then we had no more problems because all the subhumans left

I think you misspelled 11 million because that's how many have already voted for him

>Be me just scrolling
>Come across this picture
>Confused
>see penis
>Top Kek

and Bernie is a fucking cuck magnet. he has very passionate supporters, but even if he gets a primary win/Hillary is forced out, he lacks broad enough appeal to win, unless by anti-Trump votes. his appealing to fags and other losers drives away the mainstream

i think it'd be fucking sweet to have Sanders-Hillary-Trump-that rich guy from New York who has been considering running-Johnson

that would be an epic, historic shitstorm

I don't care what country those mudslimes get sent to as long as its not here

why is everyone talking bout this shit just post some funny trump shit.

You can do this retarded shit to anyone

Cucks get out. We have the meme magic.

Trump 2016

>implying Islam does not create shit-head radicals who are just worse than welfare niggers

Not the real hat but you tried

meant to

#WatchAmericaBern

There is still hope for you degenerates.

Join the right side, you will be spared.

lol in america no matter who you vote for your voting for hitlore

Hitler did nothing wrong

>RASH B RASH B RASH B

It's their choice to wear hijab, if you dont like it you can go fuck yourself

This is why we become terrorists.

Suck a dick you goat raping nigger. Do the whole world a favor and die. Just quit existing. Nobody will miss you.

Sorry but this is a whites only website

Fuck you im not going anywhere how about you degenerates kill yourself.
'Land of the free' but you're not allowed to cover yourself hur durr

So a cuck website? Allright i'll leave. Nothing to be done with faggots like you people

Is this why it's owned by an asian?

I think you should try suicide some day soon. Seems like it's a perfect hobby for a faggot like you.

Is that summit1g?

Hiter actually made germany great again...
He just shouldn't have attacked the soviet union

Funny how a filthy brown peasant has the nerve to call anyone degenerate. You're disgusting, your people have to wear bedsheets to cover their deformed inbred faces.

It's supposed to mean radical Islam is a recent development, and most Muslims think it's ruining their countries.

Die you fucking shitskin nigger. Your God is a lie and you are a subhuman roach. Leave this place

OK but the difference between this one and the trump one is that the trump-hitler comparisons were all negative.
Bernie-hitler was all benefits

kekd

I'll commit a suicide bombing in the whitz house how about that.
We're degenerates? We dont have homosexuals, cucks, transgenders. Our daughters don't go to bar's to get fucked by every guy there. Our women don't cover up because they're ugly, they do it because they are too beautifull.

Dude dude dude, I'm a lazy faggot, but on the "This is..." side, someone should replace the images with black trash bags. Do it faggots!

Just tell me, with all the sincerity of your heart: do you really believe that, once a muslim woman chooses to not wear hijab, they would still be respected and humanly treated by their families and society?

says the moron that believes the comment is real

you sound like a bernie supporter

rgj.com/story/news/2015/12/10/fact-check-did-trump-say-98-republicans-dumb/77099822/

BTFO:D

That's an outright lie achmed, your women wear garbage bags to cover up their hideous physiques.
It's just a damn shame they can't do anything about that putrid, rancid smell that wafts from your women.

Yes they will still be respecten because, not all girls wear them. I have cousins who don't wear hijab does that mean we have to shun them? There is also nothing in quran and hadith that says we should do so.

Bought*

Am I supposed to lose to this?

>I did

You know it's the truth. Go and fuck your traps that's what you people are into know huh. Or you can fuck a college girl have fun with std's she got from the 20 guys that came before you

Is the owner asian yes or no?

But you really should. Your people are almost as ugly as African niggers.
Putting the trash bag on does us all a favor, it hides your faces and tells us all what human trash looks like.

Why not spell out his entire name. Could it be that Trump supporters are lazy cunts who only like to blame things on minorities instead of improving themselves?

The Kana on your image says "Don" which is pronounced funny in Japanese.

Trump 2016 so that the whole world can finally denounce the US. Shit will be hilarious.

>benefits

I see what you did there

You just listed all the good things about hitler.

This hurt to read. Why the fuck is this something?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Bernie isn't a cuck though.

Chill out autismo, saying trump alone is just one of those words thats free-flowing

>It's their choice to indoctrinate themselves and wear a symbol that finalizes that oppression in public
Mudslimes actually believe this

And trump can literally be indicted for his Trump university scam he has going. Also the dip shit is saying the LEGAL Hispanic Judge who presided over his case is out to get him. He just keeps shooting himself in the foot

Muslim women are 100 times better looking than your women. Also they're virgins unlike your whores

No.

That's reddit for you

>generalizes trump supporters because of one word
>knows japanese
>autism

basement dweller confirmed

These hurt to read, to many minorities on this damn site.

Have you ever fucked a virgin? It's fucking shit. I'd take an experienced girl over a bleeding stiff as a board Virgin anyday. Your priorities are all fucked up

Uhh I think I hooked up with the blonde chick on the left last year. I work with her. We both work in politics. Be funny as fuck to find out if that's actually her. I doubt she would have agreed to be apart of a pro-trump picture since we both are libertarian leaning republicans.

>a bunch of shitskins posing in a twitter picture
woah guys, trump got btfo amirite

Never said they were good or bad just that you can compare anyone to hittler

Why lie on the Internet?

Muslim women don't shave or bathe but neither do you so I wouldnt understand why someone with the levels of your autsim would go after such haram

You're also indoctrinated, but with western values. You're like an animefanboy, everyone has to like your anime and if they don't then they're idiots. You can't even get over a little scarf that isn't even on your head. Don't bring up oppression you don't care about that you just don't want muslims to follow their religion.

That explains why they cover them up then. Mystery solved.

I too comprehensible-too-free speak english can when makes sense Autismo ecksdee chill out.
No but seriously, what were you attempting to convey with that comment?
Knowing a foreign language makes me a basement dweller?
Trump is literally making Americans retarded HAHAHA

kek
i to like to english fellow american

Then stick to Muslim countries. If you hate us so much why are you here?

Because all muslim countries are shitholes, they have no idea how to run a civilized country. is probably why.