tc is dead lets all kill ourselves

Bump

Upto, cunts?

Fuck all? Righto, got it.

Why are i...oh

>Christchurch

As opposed to usual?

youtube.com/watch?v=Z5CX_NCf8Ow

Got robbed during a deal today, 2 cunts took off with $200 while trying to sell us 18 grams of green. Shit has got me fired, I feel like fighting.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

this. I gave up trying after captcha wouldn't let me in

tridents. tridents errwerr

Been like that for loads of people lately

WHY ARE IDS EVEN GONE?

Chur cunts

gangster

I am sick of life. I want to die in a glorious way. How should I do it? None of this faggoty "Hang yourself" or "Shoot yourself" bullshit. I want it to be memorable and preferably funny.

more info needed. do you wanna take other with you?

whatever bro, a suicidal person wouldn't have that attitude

Anything goes. I will be dead I dgaf if I take others with me.

Those trips are glorious. Die peacefully now.

Blacks?

>tie rope about half the length of the height of bridge to train bridge
>tie other end to feet
>swing like pendulum into oncoming train

1 Black, 1 mixed race. Drove after them, spotted them, pulled over and chased them down the street on foot, I was gaining good ground on them, then they turned a corner and I lost them down an alleyway. IT WAS LIKE GTA motherfucker, We were gonna give them hell to pay. tfw you get played by kids, they were like 16 man, and I'm 22, I shoulda seen this coming. But they pulled a fast one on me and grabbed the cash outta my hand, pushed me back and ran off.

Shouldn't have chased them brah, great way to be stabbed and a couple hundred ain't much. They'll get caught one day soon pulling that shit anyeay

Keep your eyes open man. Chances are you'll run into em again in the future. Unless you like in Auckland that is, then you'll never see them again.

Normally I would say haha sucked in, you deserve it. But I hate super young cunts turning shit over on us oldies. Little faggots will be all hyped up atm unable to control their stiffies. Cunts.

Move on yo shit happens. Find a real contact.
Don't be a noob. I'm not a robot.

We're going to set up another deal with these kids, different phone, different crew a few weeks from now. We are gonna rock up and roll em anyway, I aint worried.

>Unless you like in Auckland that is
False. It's easy to find the same niggers in Auckland doing the same nigger shit. Manurewa. Otara. Mangere. They will be in one of those places, guaranteed.

Reminds me

>Be 16
>"that friend' is gonna shout us on tabs
>Solid dealer from school says he'll hook it up
>240$ later
>Drop it
>It was just paper
>Dealer denies it
>Smash up his yuppie families mailbox, intercom, tell his parents what happened
>Week later
>"meet at the hutt rec G we'll sort it"
>He rocks up with four guys
>3 of us +1 mad prospect cunt hiding in the bushes with hammer

Nigga don't get an assault conviction over scum

POST RESULTS

Yeah dude, west Auckland bound, this ain't my first rodeo, shit has happened before, I'm a fair trader, unless this happens (2nd time now) and both times have been by dumb 16 year old scrawny cunts, we rolled the last group that pulled this dumb shit, I swear these kids think they can get away with murder, we deliver the karma.

pshhh fucking do it.

What are the kids going to do, do to the cops and say they got assaulted when they were attempting to deal drugs?

Auckland- mt eden checking in

Avondale dude.

who /high/

careful all father is watching
if u become hero there is punishment waiting
best to die in battle, friend

wtf are you talking about cunt

Ayy, that's like 3k from me. Give me more detail as to what they look like. I have read

Member of public rings cops. Guy and his dipshit mates didnt boince in time. Arrested, cops don't give a fuck about his story. Lifetime of low paid jobs
>ayyy but 18g of buds

uh eternity?

Prepared for ramadan?

1 small skinny dude his name is 'Sam' goes by the name of "cruze" likes to wear classic nigger getup (your nike shirts, basketball shorts snapbacks) and his tall nigger friend likes his puffer jackets and basketball shorts, hard to tell what he looked like, he had his cap down in front of his face, Never seen him before, but I've dealt with Cruze before, thought he was all g, even gave him a couple of cones once.

story?

i do not play dat creed it is halls of victory for me valkyries no houris

hows gloriavale?

I doubt he even cares about or thinks he'll get his weed from them. In his situation I wouldn't be expecting to get it, but knocking the little shits over for mugging me sounds like a reward worth the risk that the kids set up the 'deal' in a place where the public can see it happening.
And again, dealing a class C drug carries a max of 8 years, compared to the 3 years aggravated assault could get him. Go figure society deems it worse to sell weed then for a group of guys to beat the shit out of a dealer who stole their money.

>gloriavale?
straya fag over here bruh, not religious just spiritual

Scum.
Now you know to keep it white

Do you even lift?

Yes but there's a high chance that jaffa will turn it into gang sodomy

So last time, I was watching my mate from afar while he and my other mate go into a deal with 2 other guys, it was a 2v2 deal (in a school at night) so it was all neutral ground and shit, Then one of the dudes goes a for a low blow and does a swift kick to my boys "boys" and he just drops.

So then its 1v2 but the 2 kids run off and my other mate is a chubby dude, can't easily catch up and is losing round, these dumb kids bolt across the school field, by the road, and they were too far gone for me to catch them on foot, So I turn into the mothefucking driver and cut them off by the school's gates at the opposite end of the field, they run past the car and I manage to chase the one down with the gram and the money. His mate pussies out and keeps running. I keep this kid pinned untill my chubby mate catches up, we then literally fuck this dude up, his eyes swollen and closed at the end of the night, did the works, spat in his mouth, my other mate eventually turned up and kicked him in the nuts so hard he was sick. we left him without a phone, a wallet, which only had $50 in it, but in the end, we got to beat someone up, keep our money, and get a gram at the end of the night.

By gram, I mean half ounce

no i read tho. take drugs and read. dont lift, bro. i should probly lift. would help me score more solid broads they like the muscles but im lazy.

You hit the nail on the head bud, its not even about the weed or money now. Just the reward of watching them cry and bleed is good enough.

jesus christ mate

speaking of, anyone sellin weed out east?

Dead?

>WAKE ME UP INSIDE

BEFORE YOU GO-GO

C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER

don't do that, it really fucks with the drivers when you jump in front of trains. They have to do mandatory counseling.

they be like gangsta now eating the finest Mc Donalds has to offer yo while laffing at your beta ass, bitch boi, KEK

time for nudes. Someone post your Kiwi sluts!

who /winstonpeters/ here

G'night, kiwis.

not me

Night cuck

fucking winston peters

literally the trump of NZ