Did I do good, Sup Forums?

Did I do good, Sup Forums?
>part 1

>part 2

And of course pics, cause y'all were gonan ask for them anyway

>2

What are we supposed to say here? You're autistic?

you are the worst op

Jesus Christ that ending

>fucking feminists are evolving

sure, go right ahead user

Bj no questions asked by a girl who hasn't had many partners?
Yea... Your an idiot

So.

I don't.

So you did that instead of getting your dick sucked?

user you are autistic

Should have given her sex you big bloody poofta

Op is a gigantic faggot

friend gave m pre-warning before she texted me that she was psycho and stalked every guy she talked too

> I probably should have mentioned that next time...

see post

>OP tips his fedora and tells girl how euphoric he is instead of getting dick sucked
kys

What an awful girl.

mods?

In otherwords, she's female.

why even expend the effort to respond to texts like this? you gave her exactly what she was looking for you normie faggot

you're both fucking retarded

>mfw this thread

OP what the fuck, are you retarded?

Guys, look at the second part. She is obviously a fucking crazy feminist that would have called rape if OP got within 50 feet of her. I'd say that was actually handled pretty good

>kek

So bjs on the regular until you have to apply for a restraining order... Again, wtf why not?

>that filename
noice

This

i can't even believe that this is real. are you sure this wasn't a joke from some friend or so?

yup

ITT: OP's tryin to show everyone he's alpha as fuck but in fact he's just a virgin who freaked out at the idea of things getting real

Sage and reported for autism

100% positive, you an look her up on Insta and snapchat. and judging from the calls i got from "Savannah" about her being in tears afterwards, i'd say that there was no joking on her part

>guess Im a faggot now

sick somehow. no, i don't judge you. no idea how i would have reacted, probably hadn't even believed it.

>Could have his dick sucked on a regular basis
>prefer to argue about god by text messages

Sup Forums in a nutshell.
Fucking autistics fags.

post her number op

Kek

So her boyfriend hasn't been dead for long and she's already looking to suck a dick?

100% cringe, both of you.

It's important, OP, that now that you've sent her on an emotional rollercoaster, that you have her come over and suck your dick. It'll be the best head of your life.

This

should have at least told her tits or gtfo

what the fuck is wrong with you? Fucking autistic faggot.

Are you having sex with your dad?