Eternal Arsenal Thread

#signings edition

>not even an arsenal related image

unironically kys

I be-leave you lads know the right choice for tomorrow.

Independence Day or dying at the hands of the aliens, it's up to you.

>hate Iceland
>Don't support England

Fuuuuuuuck

Ramsey will carry wales to the title

>shit OP image
>edition
>americans

ffs lad

Shane Long when?

If >we got a CB and a striker I could handle keeping the shit players for another season

If one of our CBs gets injured we're done

>no centre backs
>no wingers
>no strikers

we're done already m9

We have wingers, but they're shit. Walcott, Ox, Joel, Alexis, and Ramsey can all play as wingers and you know Wenger is going to play them all. I believe in Joel, Alexis, and Ramsey (but not as a winger, pls no bully), but the others are way too unreliable. And of course Wenger will also play Walcott as a striker but we all know how that goes.

Actually hope one of our CBs get injured so Chambers can actually play

I suppose a winger may be amitted if we get a new CB, LB and ST.

>forgetting about GnabGOAT

Le fat German man

>Marquinhos Cipriano

who

He's probably going on loan though
We could maybe even get by without getting a new LB but it would be risky. We just currently have a bad need for defenders
You're right, I forgot that he's back. That's kind of been his problem so far though. He just appears every now and then. If he doesn't go on loan again I'd like to see him a few times. I really just want Campbell to be the starter for RW though

kompany would be a good fit for arse. I doubt pep will be keen on keeping him.

I love Kompany but he's a permacrock these days. We'd only make him worse. Same situation as Sturridge.

Yes, he can keep wilshere company in the physio room now that rosicky is gone

Kek

You forgot that Welbz is gonna be right there with him though for most of the season

It's coming home lads

>tfw cheeky Giroud handball in the 94th to win France the game against Ireland

Nah it has to be Martial so he can truly be the next Henry

REMEMBER TO VOTE LEAVE

What is our midfield even going to look like next season?

Xhaka - Cazorla
Ramsey - Ozil - Alexis

desu that really isn't that bad except I don't like Ramsey on the wing as much as having him in a box to box role but that's hard considering Arsenal's current lineup. Also based Joel needs to play more

Does this also mean that Elneny and Coq are just playing backup for Xhaka now? I know they all three play in different styles but their positioning is kind of similar and I doubt Wenger would put two holding midfielders in instead of a holding mid and a more attack-minded mid

that midfield seems possession heavy
shame about the striker tho

We've already seen Coq dropped to the bench at the end of the season, so he's definitely just back-up now. That's not the lineup I want us to have, but that's what Wenger will play.

Coq fell off after getting injured, Wenga probably realise he wasnt that good, thank god for them
I'm a Xhaka fanboy now anyways, he HAS to start

why is this painting of danny devito the op image?

user is pleased to announce the acquisition of gf on week to week short term deal

>le stand in the middle pass percentage man

Ozil and Alexis are pretty much always going to be in those spots and that's okay with me. Cazorla is good in that spot but he can't play full matches all the time and needs a good backup. Ramsey will probably be okay on the wing but he'll look great compared to the shit players that Wenger will let play over there. And I think Xhaka and Elneny will have a healthy trade-off thing going if Elneny continues to improve. It sucks for Coq though because he saved our asses multiple times only to get moved to the bench

Who /remain/ here?

>tfw we will never see
Coq - Wilsh
Alexis - Ozil - Joel

here la

Who /leave/ here?

>New United boss Jose Mourinho is preparing a £35m bid for Arsenal's 25-year-old Wales midfielder Aaron Ramsey

wew

not gonna happen

obviously

>u suddenly remember wanting Garry Monk
He got sacked too quickly at Swansea and is too good for Leeds

Jovetic?

CHARLES
WHEN
M8s

i do know that feel

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE PEKERMAN OUT NOW

Charles and Vargas when? Jara when?

after Vidal

Poor osbenis

>ALEXSHIT

>must be nice

seriously WTF WENGER? now we're getting outbid for our damn players? WENGER OUT!

this

lukaku + another defender and we win the league

Why the fuck is Campbell on our team?

This is one for all the soccer fans in the UK. This footballer, a current/former Arsenal player, professes to be such a devout Muslim that he refuses to touch alcohol and engage in depraved behaviour. Well, the pictures I saw seem to disagree. He’s obtained an injunction to prevent the story from surfacing, but the pictures show the footballer engaged in a steamy group sex session, guzzling down alcohol and acting like a royal prat. Praise be to Allah indeed!

Fuenzalida when m8s?

Scientology, a religion created by L. Ron Hubbard. The thing many people don't know, is that, L. Ron was in possession of a great power, a great secret. It was this power that revealed to him many things, past lives, Xenu, etc.

Anyways, the one thing that L. Ron didn't reveal to the public, was that this power reveals that Mohamed and religion are false, that Mohamed was not chosen, he was not chosen for what he pursued.

This power reveals many things, you can ask it almost anything.

Charles when m8?

Because Wenger didn't sell him after WC 2014 even when Walcott and Ox get to play ahead of him.

Best player in the EPL?

Excuse me?

too old

Just popped in to say that, apparently, Krycho's getting to PSG for a measly 45m€.
Cheers.

>measly
Fucking Alexis costed that much just two years ago. What is the world coming to?

So tell me /arse/ do >we actually want Blind or Jovetic? Blind seems like a pretty solid choice but I feel like Jovetic would be a shit signing

you don't seem to understand islam, friend

in islam, men can do literally whatever they want, because its the females fault for tempting them

you punish the female and forgive the man

>Blind

You've got to be kidding me.

Where the hell are you getting these rumours from, Tribalfootball?

>Daley Blind
KEK

Jovetic is mediocre. We need someone like Cavani. I don't know if PSG might let him go , doe.

You just KNOW that the same people who said Vardy was too old and spending 20m on him is dumb would welcome Cavani for 30m even though they're the same age.

In the end Arsene is gonna buy Jesé for pocket change

Cavani doesn't score, he is not a perennial goal-scorer. Neither is Jovetic.

I wouldn't say there's that many strikers on the market that can pull in 20+ goals a season.

>Jesé

What? Wenger has to know that he has to bring in someone that can haul in goals.

Someone like Aubameyang or Mkhitaryan.

We should buy both Vardy and Cavani , then. Jese is only pace.

Cavani didn't score because Blanc didn't play him on his position, he was always a winger because of Ibra. I'm looking forward to see him smash 30+ goals this season.

Is Ox any good anymore? I feel like so much of our team are cucks.

I agree. We need a centre back.

We don't have a winger. We don't have a winger to play on the right. Who on the market could even fill this position?

Benatia.

Xhaka - Coq

What would Mourinho do to Ramsey? How would he play him?

Why doesn't Wenger play 4-4-2? Or 4-2-2-2?

We should go for Aubameyang, Mkhitaryan, James Rodriguez, Isco, to fill that right-wing position.

Hopefully Wengor doesn't cuck us out by just playing Campbell.

You mean Alexis was overpriced back then or is Krychowiak underpriced now?

>can't even sign a 1-minute wonder with a release clause.

KEKED
U
C
K
E
D

Prices seems to have inflated a lot when even CMs like Xhaka and Krycho go for over 30m pounds compared to Alexis who came from Barca and is around the same price.

>inflation
Sure, but you have to remember that Alexis was a Barca ""reject"" whereas, say, Krycho goes from a club at it's peak to a lavish (rumour have it that PSG is ready to activate Nerman's 192m€ release clause LEL) one that also has Krycho's former coach, so it all contributes.

Vardy has signed a new Leicester contract. Sanogo for golden boot next season?

>having hope this early in the window after a big transfer was already made
your fault

FOUR MORE YEARS
O
U
R

M
O
R
E

Y
E
A
R
S

AAAAAAHHAaaaaaaaaaaaahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahhaHAHahhahhaHAHAHahahhahAHAHHAAHAHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHAHAHHAHA

£70m bid for Lukaku when?

>tfw you don't really care

Now I feel stupid for not betting on Vardy staying at Lestah when the odds were like 2.5

Ah well, let's see what meme striker Wenger will get after the Euros

CHICHARITO
LITERALLY
WHEN

Everyone saying 'didn't want him, at least we can get other targets' What Lacazette for 30mil? Goal scoring machine Morata? Mugs

didn't want him anyway. striker problem solved anyway.

How does it feel to have it confirmed Lestah are a bigger club than Arsenal?

What now?

WENGER OUT

lol

Fuck off you muppet, if a player doesn't wanna come then there's nothing the club can do but start looking at alternatives

>people will still believe that twitter ITK