Ask a flipfag anything about my shitty country

Ask a flipfag anything about my shitty country.

Bump

Other bump

Last bump.

What was it like when that huge tsunami hit? Where were you? Did anyone you know die?

Why the fuck are all filipino people seamen?

You talking about ondoy? If so, I lost alot of fucking stuff. Good thing non of my relatives were hurt.

Because we love the sea.

why is it shit?

It happened a few years back. I'm not sure what it was called. Also, why the fuck are Filipino so fucking proud? Also, why do they get so mad when I tell them they are product or rape?

Is it really as bad as people say?

Hey fellow filifag. Bisaya here.

Why wouldnt a 3rd world country be shit?
I'm not proud about my country, but the others are really defensive when it comes to criticism about the country.

explain why its shit

Yes. Its really fucking bad.
Luzon is best philippines.

Not op, but because seamanship pays better than other corrupt shit here.

>"I'm not proud about my country, but the others are really defensive when it comes to criticism about the country."

I know that feel bro. Fucking annoying tards.

no one gives a shit about our joke of a country

Okay here's another question, why do they think that Spanish last names are Filipino last names?

Alot of Corruption, Alot of traffic, Really dirty, Bad education, Poverty, etc.

Spaniards have colonized Philippines for about 300 years. The influence is too heavy already. That's why.

3rd world country doesnt mean its shit. France was a third world country until recently.

Luzon is so fucking burning to the skin. But yeah, is best Philippines.

Just have faith in Duterte

Are you going to shoot a drug dealer?

Because we are really fucking uneducated.

That's exactly what the newly elected president encourages. Kek.

What part do you live in?

Our new president offers P3,000,000 for killing one. Not sure if legit.

Right, I get all of that. What I'm saying is they know that too. So why say that the surname is Filipino, when obviously it's not.

Duterte is already on that.

Aren't you guys #1 in CP?

We are arrogant.

Ignorance. They know, but stay "filipino" just because theyre ignorant as fuck. Thats why we're 3rd world

Another reason why we're shit. No good opportunities for money.

No, siberia is 1. But we were the country where daisy's destruction was filmed.

I worked with about 30 flip linemen on a powerline project here in the USA, and they were actually better then the US linemen. We loved them though

Well, most Filipino surnames are really the same with Spanish ones. Garcia, Sanchez, Morales, etc.

During the colonization period, of course Spaniards have fucked a lot of Filipinas which have created families that have spanned generations.

Okay here's one more question. Is a call center operator considered a good job in your county?

Fellow pinoy here. Who did you vote for in the election?pic related

I see another Duterte war coming.

So like the most of the countries in the world????

No. All those who cant afford college are forced to work there because its the only job with minimum requirements. Some even take drugs for overtime pay

Ofcource not.
Some of us are dedicated to our shitty jobs.
I didnt pay much attention to the elections. I just voted duterte cuz he cool.
It would take me to much time to be specific.

Duterte. But roxas seems okay imo if he wins. Just Duterte, fucking Duterte man.

So let's say someone finished their BS and landed a job as a call center person. How pathetic are they?

Not very pathetic, considering there a much much more worst jobs.

ITT: other flips pretending to be flips

Seriously guys you're too obvious
(Naamoy ko kayo)
Your questions gave it away

Why don't you speak spanish? Are there mestizos?

Underqualified, and/or lazy. Or has no experience. Some who finished their BS have to feed their younger brothers and sisters, and has no time for experience in their chosen course, so lands a call center job. Really shitty country here. Not much on-the-job training opportunities.

Pretending to be foreigners sorry typo

Real OP here, some other guys are answering the question. Cant to much about it.
Tagalog is a mix of spanish, chinese, english and some more I dont know.

Honestly can't blame Duterte voters, noytards apathy really broke our core, but I think Roddy is pretty short sighted when it comes to problem solving. He's reactionary, and nothing about him is even the least bit calculated.

I'm sure for year 1 we'll see immediate change but I can't see us moving forward from there.

Anyway, cheers to the third world til then mates.

Yeah that seems to be the case with the person I know. Thanks for answering!

Putang ina, di naman ako nagtatanong eh. Sagot lng ako ng sagot, di naman ako si OP. Jejemong pukingina karamihan dto

Pls kindly kys asap

Yes there are mestizos. And the spanish speakers are like, almost of dying age by now.

Op here, stfu.
Welcome.

Anyone care to translate?

There's only 1 week till school starts better go full autismo right kiddo?

Why are your subhuman women so haughty when they get to USA? You should be grateful I am interested in fucking you just submit and it's all good.

Why are flips so cutthroat at work worse than niggers or chinks?

Why do flips start drama to throw dirt on other people and have this haughty attitude.

Why is training a flip such a pain in the ass why is training an older flip even worse you don't know anything why are you even working this job at this age listen to me or be fired.

Why do you guys get angry when someone speaks something other than English when you see another flip and start speaking tongues?

Why do you all still live with your parents?

Why do you sit and cry and move when fired.

Why are flips the worst employees?

Why are flip women terrible at sex is it inborn modesty?

Interestingly enough I'm married to a flip woman and I know the answers to all these questions.

Flip women have that submissive to their husband thing going on even as 2nd generation Americans it's great. They also try to make something of themselves my wife is working to become a pharmacist but if that doesn't work out she is going to work at a new hotel as a director of housekeeping. Aspirations are great.

Mother fucker, I didnt ask you. I just answered, but im not OP. *slurs*.

do u hav resentment towards white guys who come fuck many of your women?

A week before the election, the only thing you could hear on channel 16 around West Africa was Kabayans shouting DUTERTE NUMBER ONEEE ONE ONEEEEEE over the radio. Or was it Jambi number one. I don't even

Seaman here.

Its so hot in here user fampaitachis ;_;

Would you fuck Duterte if he actually got rid of drugs?

Not OP but I don't mind white old men fucking filipina monkeys.

Honestly mestizas are the best looking girls around; plus they consented to it so why the fuck not.

Taga san ka?

OP here, sorry if misspell some words. Im replying on a phone.
Tl,dr.
Nah, they can fuck those dirty whores as much as they want.
Absolutely, but im more concered about our education and our economy.
Luzon.

How'd you know all that and why do you care so much?
Im not one of those proud peenoise but you sound like them only with colonial mentality at 100%

This guy's a flip too guys
You wouldnt know those problems if you arent one of us

Have flip gf. Can confirm, she's submissive as fuck. I love when I get mad at her and she tells me that she just wants to be everything I want her to be. It gets my dick rock hard

Come on. Don't be to vague. Are you a manila fag? A pangasinan fag? It's Sup Forums. It's not like I'm going to find out where you live.

Also, are you an admin of those ironic filipino meme pages like Boi Logro?

Post pics.

This guy will raep you OP
dont trust this one

Damn son, I'm on the same boat as you. I love my Filipino kitty so much

>>Why do you guys get angry when someone speaks something other than English when you see another flip and start speaking tongues?

Can anyone answer this? I've seen it happen a few times.

Yeah, I'm gonna rape the shit outta him but not before the mayor

They are gold diggers, mostly. Or Filipino men dont like them.

Not all, some are dedicated as fuck. They have to work for family.

Just craving for attention? I dunno, many bitches here.

Maybe he has no choice in taking the job. Underqualified or wrong recruiter. Haha true story.

What? Really? Sounds fucking annoying.

Some love our parents, some don't. Most don't.

Because we have no jobs to apply for left.

Prove it. Maybe just that guy. If he's all your reffering to, he deserves it for being lazy.

Modesty is the norm for quiet women.

Your wife has a son living here in the Phils and eventually moving there soon? I might know who you're wife and her son is.

Paranaque. And no, why the hell would I want to be a admin in Normie Book?
I dont know but I hate our language and it makes me cringe for some reason.

How many seamen do you know ?
Also ever worked on a ship ?

Those facebook pages are definitely normie pages. They are cancer, but they're definitely not normie. They're probably losers like most of these faggots.

Nah, I work a desk job. I know 1 seamen but I dont know where he's at now.

Holy shit filipinos memes are fucking annoying as fuck. One more Tatlong Bibe loop and i'll ficking kill myself.

I hate our language too. Repititions of putangina make me want to kill them.

Yo let me taste some of that sinigangbang pussy!

What's wrong with your language? I hear it being spoken every day. It just sounds weird to me.

Bullshit, I'm not talking about that annoying tatlong Bibe normie crap. I'm talking about those bullshit meme pages like Boi Logro, Si kuya will and nagbigay sa akin ng Wil to live, Prestigious Philippine memes, Bulbito Balagag etc. The losers who admin those pages are obviously Sup Forums tards.

Im glad i dont open my jewbook account anymore

About 20. No, im an architect. I know 4 who died. One jumped off the ship from anxiety a few years ago.

First you say they're normie and in the second sentence you call them non normies?
Putang Ina is my trigger word.

Can i buy little girls there?

Sorry. I meant *not-normie* pages. I haven't had enough sleep last night and I'm pulling an all nighter so I'm still pretty groggy.

Tell more about your work at sea, please !

Well, all I have to say is thank you for my submissive Filipino gf. If all else fails, you guys can say that your bitches are grade A submissive.

He is asking me you fuckboi.
You dont need to buy them. They are free and asking for money in the streets.

>tfw i still cant get one ;-;

DUTERTE IS A SHITCUNT "OBOSEN ANG MGA KRIMENAL" KEK

Also, I wanted to add that Duterte is a piece of shit leader and his followers are the personification of cancer. I used to fap to Mocha Uson but her wannabe-political analyst shit is just making my dick soft.

dubs and we switch to Filipino

ANAK NG PUCHA
>dubs dictate
>Filipino na!

Shiiiiet
But pls no

B8
More b8
Time to eat adobo boi.

Try harder, all you need is to land on the right one and you're set.