Fingerbox Trading!

Fingerbox Trading!

Join the discussion enthusiasts and connoisseurs.

What's you favorite brand? , and why is it Ay-O?

How many fingerboxes do you guys own?

How come we haven't seen any new fingerboxes from Misawa lately?

Add q's if you want

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/fingerboxes
youtube.com/watch?v=5hojlP5Kns8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oh man, looks like you have a classic on your hands?

Do you just put your finger in them? Why?

made my own. its alright

thank you very much, it is my favorite.

how about you?, do you enjoy Ay-O fingerboxes?? or any other preference?

What do you mean?

no offense, but this is probably the least professionally made box i have ever seen.

it's a shame to see this sophisticated and wonderful craftmanship ridiculed

My fingerbox broke a few days ago :`(

damn, that's a blow!

are you looking into getting a new one?

I have used them in the past. I have a few friends who still practice with theirs from time to time. I switched to a metal one now. It doesn't heat up as much.

>mfw i never owned a fingerbox by myself

My pop pop gave me this when I was a child, it gives me great joy, every time I put my finger in it, reminds me of him.

Wow this takes me back. I lost my fingerbox like a decade ago... now i kinda wanna get a new one

Anyone here ever tried to put their dick in a fingerbox? What was it like? What happened?

i personally prefer the wooden made ones. probably am a bit too old fashioned for all this new type of materials, but it is really good to see the young generation still interested in this art!.

Got this

Fucking takes up half me garage

Although training to become a pro at heavy fingerboxing

What is a fingerbox? LOL

I filled mine with jello and fucked it when I was around 12. Then I got stuck in it one day, dad found out and spanked me, then he called me a disgrace and took it away. It's worth a few grand so I'd like it back. Do you think he'd give it back to me?

I got one of these for my kids recently. Oak wood evergreen petals. Unfortunately they brought it to school to show their friends and lost it/someone stole it somehow.
It's going to be a while until they get anymore presents.

Iluvdismeme

That's a nice looking box mmm

That's fuckin cool? I always wanted a mechanical fingerbox, but I cannot afford one :(

Waste of money. You can make a heavy fingerbox trainer with some basic parts from a hardware store.

awww, you should definitely look into getting a new one!, it's great having one, i am always looking into trading some of mine if you are interested.

Do all fingerboxes made for heavy fingerboxing look like this?
Cuz i aint evar seen somethin Liek dat b4

I can't even imagine

Yeah, sadly had to look for spare parts, doesn't trading this one for the MODEL_Z1993p. This one had some defects, last owner almost lost a finger.

What's a fingerbox? Where do I get one? What do they do?

There. Now you're all free.

Wow, what a nice gift for your kids!!, i have to say though maybe you should have started off with something a bit cheaper like plastic... you know kids will be kids.

This is a heavy duty one, they're not really around that much. Hence why I

Plastic fingerboxes? Are you mad?

I love this thread so much because nobody is biting for it.

So now it's just a kinda sad circlejerk of people pretending to be le epic meme trolls army.

This only really worked back when it was new kids, now it's just a little on the pathethic side.

as a first for the kids it's okish i'd have to say... they r gonna lose it anyways or trade for some crap

My fingerbox is made from silicon and bad decisions.

Wtf is a fingerbox?

Summer fags
knowyourmeme.com/memes/fingerboxes

if only you had some patience

>a little pathetic

Nigger it was always super pathetic

It is only the greatest thing in the world

>mfw I tried to stick my dick in mine

this is what i started with back in the days. very fine pieces of art!

I ain't buying no chinese-made plastic fingerbox you nigger!

it happens to the best of us, how are you feeling since the incident?

Do you just put your finger in it? Is there something inside or what?

If only you weren't a faggot named Andrew

Urinating is still difficult, but I'm past the worst of it now.

>puts jelly in
>worth a few grand
Not anymore it's not.

The feeling of owning one is quite difficult to put in simple words. I suggest you try one for yourself first hand (or I should say first finger) results.

I feel your pain, I was wearing a catheter for longer than comfort could handle, but I'm finally able to use my fingerbox without crying too much.

It feels like i'm being trolled now

I throw weed ash inside, very useful

Whats a Finger box?

are people seriously stupid enough to not use google? jesus

You're a disgrace or revolutionary to fingerbox culture

>Using Google to look up fingerboxes.
Summer is here.

Hi newfag :)

Here's what you need to learn newfag. The trolling here is complex. In a lot of cases posters will pretend to be trolled for the sole satisfaction of trolling the trolls. In these threads someone will always pretend not to know what a fingerbox is for bait purposes. Now lurk moar.

Not a newfag, oldfag tired of the stupidity of the new

You're the newfag for not knowing about the old fingerbox bait and switch, newfag

YAAAAAYYYY summer's here
how come the weather still sucks?

You're only as old as you think you are

sadly summer is among us

Is everyone calling the other out for being a newfag a summerfag, newfag? Because you called posters with conflicting arguments summerfags

try harder

I've been looking to get into the newer fingerboxes, all of mine are the traditional wooden ones, and my personal favourite is a hand carved one given to me by my grandfather who made it in ww2.

Anyway, best materials for a new age fingerbox? I really want to see if they are better.

Fuck me sarcasm doesn't work.

I got my first finer box in 93, well it wasn't mine it was my grandfathers. He kept it I'm the attic for years.

Apparently it dates back to 1800s I'm Germany.

You can really feel the quality.

Fucking nice

The box my peepaw gave me is the reason I met my 8/10 frau that bore me 6 sons... Thank you peepaw!

I made the mistake of getting my dick stuck in my dad's fingerbox. Had the house to myself while parents were on a cruise. Weenie in a bottle style, I was 13 and just learning how to jerk off. Ambulance and fire department came and everything, had to ride the whole way with my pants down. The hole was so small that it acted like a cock ring and kept blood forced inside my penis. They had to cut it off me at the hospital.

Got no dick now, but that fingerbox was so expensive... my parents would have killed me if I broke it. :-\

youtube.com/watch?v=5hojlP5Kns8