Transgenderism
ADHD
Sex addiction

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5hojlP5Kns8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>ADHD
Kek

I agree with the others but ADHD does exist user.

>thinking that problems stemming from the brain (organ) aren't medical

Agreed.

Add autism and social anxiety to the list

MY ADDERALL SCRIPT SAYS OTHERWISE

POSTING ON THE INTERNETS STIMMED OUT OF ME KNICKERS

When dubs are wasted on retards

ADHD does exist, it's just that single mothers can't explain why a child is energetic so they slap a big sticker that says "ADHD" on their kid, dumb them down with Ritalin so they don't have to care for their child once they're practically brain dead.

As for transgender and sex addiction they're completely plausible.

You're autistic. Autism definitely exists, and social anxiety does too

ITT: Medical conditions that anons don't understand.

Welcome to the summer reddit posts l̶a̶d̶i̶e̶s̶ and gentlemen.

Trans and sex addiction are plausible?

Cool, go on.

Kek

>ADHD
>doesn't exist

how i wish that were true, OP

i could do without having to take amphetamines to feel normal

conditions such as ADHD, depression, food/sex addiction do all exist, it's just a case of people labeling themselves with these conditions because it's an "easy way out"

not saying my experience counts for all, but i've known plenty people with depression purely because they've been to fucking lazy to go out and do something with their lives

my uncle - who's 76 by the way, is also a pervert and constantly stares girls 18+ down, and masturbates daily. he doesn't have a sex addiction he's just a creepy old pervert, who quite frankly needs to get punched for it

Asexuality.

Restless Leg Syndrome

Unless anyone here has a medical degree and has spent time reserching what ever and has published a peer reviewd paper

This is only an opinions threads.

This has been a PSA

Have fun arguing over things non of you are qualified to argue about byond opinions.

Also cellphone allergy isn't real in my opinion.

your uncle epitomizes Sup Forums
good show, sir

Hahaha annoying freak

Morgellons disease

That shit isn't real it's just skin irritation and clothing fiber intrusion.

Depression, its just lazy people blaming their imaginary problems on anyone or anything but themselves

Cancer isnt real it's just some shitty degeneracy you get if you recieve too much anal

Do you have a medical degree and decades of reaserch on that topic?

>bpd (boderline personality disorder)

it's just a way for manipulative fucks excuse themselves from their shitty behaviour.

if you can sauce me something to prove otherwise, I'm all up for reading some info. But it's most likely just fuckwits who feel the constant urge to be gross, disgusting humans and slap a shitty label that lets them say "im retarded and manipulate ppl for my own benefit bc I need validation bc my dad left me lmao"

Happiness.

lol basically. he was 22 when he got with his wife...she was 15.

he's not a bad guy but honestly one of the creepiest fuckers i've ever met

It irritates me when things like addiction is labeled as a disease.
I'm not saying addiction isn't real, I know it is. But IMO it shouldn't be a fucking disease. How the fuck can you call something a disease when the cure for it is to stop doing whatever you're doing?
Addicted to gambling? Fine. Stop gambling. You don't have a fucking disease.

Not sure if this is a joke, all I said is a delusional ilness isn't real and every medical proffecional agrees Morgellons disease is all in your head.

agreed tho cancer is just the Internet u feel

They do. There's a difference between existing and "everyone claiming they have it is fucking right". Depression exist, but most of the "depressed" people are saying bullshit. Doesn't change the fact that it exists.
Sex addiction certainly exists due to how it would work neurologically, however most of the people claiming they have are poor people who suffer from this are just assholes/sluts.

Being lazy is pretty much a depression. They just found out lazy ppl cant do shit about it, gave it a new name and made it a medical condition.
Why would someone be lazy if it actually makes his live harder and he could change it?

tru as fuck m8 im sick of that whole "it's not my fault" thing too. Take responsibility for your fucking actions. jfc

Maybe your parents should have hit you more

>ITT People without advanced degrees beliving they know more than people with advanced degrees.

These threads are a real disease

Depression
Literally any "personality disorder"
Bipolar
Fibromyalgia

ADHD is not real either. Being an asshole is not a medical condition.

Autism is real, and Sup Forums is literally a case study of it.

All real niggers aggree cancer is caused by sperm injection into anus.

Hypercrastoplasmia

Dermogenisis Imperfecta

Space AIDS

>implying space aids isn't real

maybe yours should have molested you less

Except that it can have a REAL cause other than "not wanting to make some efforts". A biological cause that makes it 100% a "disease".

Of course I'm ok most people with addiction are just fucktard. While it does exist it's not something you'll meet someone with every 2 days like it seems right now.

you have not seen actual ADHD that shit is real, I work at a place teaching kids and there is this fuckin ADHD little shit who for the life of him cannot stay focused for longer than SECONDS! or he is on his fuck knows what medicine and can barely stay awake

cancer

No only a few American republicans belive AIDS is caused by sperm in the anus (not joking a Republican congressman unironicly said that's what he thinks on live TV)

Space aids is no joke motherfucker 60billion spaceniggers and 80billions of spacefaggots died because of it

Funny meme

>Cancer
>Lacerations
>Fever
>Autism

I could go on, they are all just lies fed to you by the faggot lizard in the Sun's fifth moon

It is kinda caused by taking sperm in your anus....

Depression = lazyness + victim complex

Wah wah im depressed i cant do anything about it please look at me and my mental issues wahhhh *rolls about in filth* i dont want your help i enjoy being the centre of attention

Naw AIDS is caused by HIV

Funny meme

Oh you have an advanced medical degree?

Yeah, ADHD doesn't exist. I was diagnosed with it a few months ago but it isn't rea...

holy shit a butterfly
guys i'll come back and finish this post but i have to go get that fucking butterfly

Im more impressed your uncles dick gets hard to jerk off. Your uncle's not doing anything illegal dont be a cunt.

People dont go out and do something OR they dont go out and do something because they are depressed.

I have type 2 bipolar disorder and i am medicated and feel completely fine.

How the fuck is autism not real? Maybe ass-burgers isnt real because its been removed from the DSM-whatever fuck number we are at. But autism is very real.

lactose intolerance

>fucking underdeveloped fucks

Yes, dont we all princess? Do you want a nice warm depresso and a cookie? You lazy cunt

Autism

Is it just me or have these threads been getting more like bait every time?

Car accidents

Heart attacks

Blood loss

Severd limbs

Death

Blindness

Hearing loss

Anaphylaxis

Asphyxiation

Hypothermia

Dyhydration

Stroke

Chemical overdose

Decapitation

I don't have depression I'm just in this thread to laugh at the memes and the few who unironicly belive they know more than medical Profesionals.

Very true. Sup Forums also supports Trump by and large.

Fields' disease
Or at least, it won't in a few years!

they tend to generate some good discussion, but like most threads on Sup Forums, they usually devolve into anons calling each other niggers or faggots

(faggot)

Fun fact most Asians are lactose intolerant as they never had much exposed to cow dary as a race and as such mist don't have the single gene mutation needed to produce the enzyme needed to breakdown lactose.

Oh but being a genetic thing that makes it real...

So you are being productive with your life, good for you, round of applause everyone

or it may be that the person has serious underlying mental illness - it took fifteen years of treatment for recurrent depression before my mild mani sessions actually went full blown and we worked out that I had Bipolar - my mania was always low, until I had a psychoctic break when I was 35. and another at 40 and one a 46. But my depressive episodes were deep and dark and fucking nasty. it was actually quite jaoyus to think of suicide - I would have happily killed myself many times, and tried a few times - not cries for help, just ineptly bad attempts - probably because my mind was too fucked up to reason through and find a good way to do it. So fuck off with your "depression isn't real" crap. Some people who say they are depressed are no. but real depression - it is no joking matter. .

You just can't accept the fact that being a fucking asshole is not a medical condition, can you.

I wouldent say productive, no one who uses Sup Forums is productive.

Fur faggotry

Kys faggot, your father never loved you and you will die alone in a damp dark apartment in a pool of your own excrement, give in to the voices you are a fucking waste of money and space

Top Fucking Moist
also Czech'd

People can most definitely be addicted to sex. In fact, you can get addicted to anything that gives you pleasure(produces serotonin).

was it the china study that found asians that adopted western diets were more likely to develop diabetes?

i forget where i read that

I know that feels. I have been hospitalized for mania twice this year.

lactose is also part of breast milk

Lou Gehrig's disease

>ADHD
Ritalin was over prescribed but that doesn't mean the condition doesn't exist.

3edgy5me

No it was based in Sweden I think, it's not a new idea it's been looked into by a lot of different countries because human genetics is kind of avaliable to everyone.

aren't you lucky not thave a mental illness? (and you are right - you don't have a medical condition, you are just and ashole) If you had ever seen someone in a manic state, or a high mania, going into psychotic break with reality - you would know that Bipolar is a real disease. it isn't under your control. you are not under your control. you are not even you. it is hell. hell on wheels and covered in shit. it is something some people fight every day not to be controlled by, and loose. so fuck off you clueless cunt.

youtube.com/watch?v=5hojlP5Kns8

Well arent you cute, isnt it past your bed time?

In different proportions and structure.

All mammals have different milk.

I still only have standard AD.
Do you think its worth upgrading now, or maybe wait for the price of AD4K to drop?

Someone should hit you in the face with a hamme and do it again and again as long as you react ever just a litle bit to it because "you just have to deal with it without reacting, if you react it's your own damn dault". Maybe you'll get the idea a bit more then.

Fibromyalgia
Aspergers (sp)

clueless shit head. You are lucky, you have never been depressed. You are lucky you have never been working a 60 hour week for a crappy boss - and taking acre of a sick wife and a kid - and ended up depressed. Lazy? Fuck off and die. I would happily beat the stupid out of you.

Yeah, you sound level-headed and well adjusted.
Your posts are an obvious indication that you are fucked in the head.

Fun fact

The genes associated with ADHD are mostly found in cultures based outside of Africa but are found very little in cultures still based in Africa supporting the idea the ADHD is just a thing that makes humans move and migrate more but since we have become sedentary now it's classified as a disorder.

oh look , another person who does not know anything about mental health problems being a faggot.

Pretty sure it exists seeing as both my nan and i technically do have it.
She's manipulative as fuck and has completely destroyed my family multiple times but she's completely unable to ever be happy and has tried to kill herself multiple times. I on the other hand am very aware of the fact that i could potentially be the same so i keep myself away from people but the depression, anger and identity issues that come with it are really bad sometimes and because of it i've been sectioned in a mental hospital before. I'm sure that some people with it are bound to excuse themselves from their behavior but people do that with every disorder these days. The only problem with some people with bpd is that they never even realise that they're the problem because they project all of their problems onto everyone else. Should look up marsha linehan as i think she explains it better than most also they do have some evidence that shows that the brain of someone with bpd is different to a normal one, the part of the brain that controls emotions is hyperactive in those with bpd.

there is a paper in the Lancet, I think (or British Medical Journal) written in the 1980's "On Happiness as a mental illness" - very funny, if you can find it

Fun fact

Autism is present with physical structural abnormalities in the brain, physical damage tends to = real.

love sickness