Other urls found in this thread:

d20srd.org/srd/epic/basics.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=PEUcC4HkQkE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Your dumb as fuck if you think she will die

>your
The irony is killing ME.

Cus shes still alive duhhh

I've been waiting for this bitch to die. I'm sad she didn't bleed out.

Like the more Sansa starts acting like an adult, the more Arya regresses into a bitch that can't do what needs to be done. Her while sense of ethics is fucked.

"Oh, I want to let the Hound die because he pissed me off for half a second, and then killed 1010748392 men to defend me, but I won't kill one cunt because her bitch ass play reminded me that the means to an end are just as important as the result."

Fuck off Arya. I hope the mountain rapes your wart covered ass.

You see in the episode trailer for #8 that she is doing parkour and shit.

And the waifs reaction.

Delete thread please.

>Research before posting a thread = a good thread.

>this

If you don't see them die onscreen they aren't dead. Jon Snow is the only exception, but we knew a high level cleric was going to cast Resurrection anyway.

Case in point, The Hound.

Which level? 180 was max richt or is the level cap raised?

Arya as a character is cool. Maisie Williams' fanbase on the other hand, not so much.

>180 was max
20 is max, then epic. lrn2d&d

What gear does the cleric has? Cus he has to heal right after the ress.

We all know her fencing instructor is the faceless man. He won't let her really die

She doesn't. She has stupidly thick plot armour at this point.

Let's see.
1 Red Dress (clerical vestments)
1 Holy Symbol of R'hllor (the Lord of Light)
1 Amulet of Youthful Appearance (magic item)
1 Spell Component Pouch
1 Firestarter Kit (tinderbox, flint & steel)
1 Case of hair-dye (red)

Nice stats.

The many face guy will find her and will forgive her or some shit because she has such great potential. She will be "reborn" or some shit as a servant to the many face god OR her mother(whos now some retarded fishfrog zombie) will find her. Seeing how they just showed us the hound is still alive probably the stark mother is next to be revealed

the actress she saved will save her. the actors mentioned she was new and not really an actress, I think she might be a member of the faceless men also

20 max? I could swear I remember there being stats for higher than 20th level.

And I know for fact that there were NPCs that were higher than 20th level.

But I suppose most of this depends on what world you're speaking of.

>Forgotten Realms
>Krynn
>Ravenloft
>Dark Sun
>Grayhawk

Am I missing any? (And Grayhawk barely counts)

she also seemed to either know what arya was up to, or was interested and was some kind of shady person

>don't make her suffer

>slashes her abdomen, and then belly stabs her, twisting the dagger

Yeah, the waif hates her, and definitely wanted Arya to suffer.

Lady stoneheart is in the riverlands if she exists within the show at all.

pretty clear she will be making her appearance at this point, they even mentioned the brotherhood

>higher than 20th level
That's epic.
d20srd.org/srd/epic/basics.htm

Take Elminster for example.
>Fighter 1/Rogue 2/Cleric 3/Wizard 24/Archmage 5
13 of his levels are technically epic.

>Am I missing any?
Planescape (FUCKING WIN) & Spelljammer are the only two I can think of off the top of my head.
>Grayhawk barely counts
This

>going to sound like a major nerd right now

I miss the fuck out of gaming. I was in my teens, and didn't have a worry in the world. The biggest thing I had to deal with was where I was going to get some spending money.

Plus, we had an amazing DM.

Personally, I think Krynn was the best world, but my favorite campaign was on Ravenloft. (PURE FUCKING TERROR)

I know that feel Sup Forumsro. I'd still game but can't find a good DM. Most of the people I've played with are special snowflakes and play the same damn thing regardless of world/rules/story/etc.

1 CG Aasimar Paladin (actually Chaotic Stupid)
1 NG Elf Sorceress (also actually chaotic stupid)
1 Generic CN halfling rogue
1 Generic LG dwarven fighter
1 Generic CG eleven ranger
1 Munchkin asswipe (I WANNA PLAY AS A DRAGON/GOD/ARCHLICH)

>Krynn
Haven't played it sadly.
>Ravenloft
Was fucking awesome.

Planescape is by far my favorite campaign setting. Forgotten Realms has good lore, but it's fucking magic item central.

Why do you call that ugly bitch waif? She's one of the ugliest women in the series

>mfw

She has a certain.. thickness.. that I find appealing.

The "waif" isn't all that waify...

She's got tits...

that she does

You are*

She aint dead but danni needs to fucking die im tired of that uppity cunt always repeating her titles like its the only words she knows

Stannis?

I rewatched some of season one
Young Maisie kicks the everloving shit out of the old stark bitch.

she's not going to die now that she's a faceless one.

waif waifu is best waifu

she has better boobs than Dormer, why she tries to copy her smirk...
Brienne said she killed him, why she'd need to lie ?

>Stannis
youtube.com/watch?v=PEUcC4HkQkE

Granted we get a cut-away, but I'd conclusively say he's dead.

I cheered when she got shanked. Holy shit I laughed. I know she won't die because of plot armor but oh man I fucking hate her character and her little super special snowflake adventure so a heavy dose of reality for that little self-righteous cunt made me very happy.

what if he gets revived by the lord of light?

It's always possible, but I doubt it.

Y so buthurt over a tv show, faggot

>super special snowflake adventure
>not talking about Daenerys

literally?

From what script leaked it would seem that Sansa payed the many faced god to remove her, so she would be the only true Stark and heir to the North Throne. Fooking biatch... right?

That is the stupidest thing that i ever heard

If this is true Sansa needs to get merk'ed before Westeros has another Cersei on its hands.

Wait till S6 E9 then cry me a river

this

Wasn't Arya you dumb unobservant fuck heads. Hint "death for a death".

>season 6
>soon

Well I kinda like her now, shame Air is most likely going to kill her

>sadface.jpg

she was pregnant from the hound, and her baby died, this cancel out life for a life. now she get boat home, meet hound, he get upset because thier child dead, and he go kill all the face off assassins

kek

plot twist, a man was taking her form to try and get her safely out of town because he knew a girl really wanted to kill her. Ayra is safe and uninjured and a man may die soon.

so that means arya is red skull

This. Arya is a dumb cunt that can't do anything right. She was thar many - faced god's personal punching bag for this entire fucking season and when it came down to it she can't take care of business. I was so excited when u saw that old lady walking up to her I knew she was the assassin but I'm pissed that she didn't actually die. How many second chances does this bitch need? Not to mention she's fuck ugly.

Best ending ever!

and steals all chickens in bravos