dontcha just hate spoliers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5hojlP5Kns8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Titanic sinks

Thanks you piece of shit

lmao

Fuck you

Counter spoiler, she doesn't die, just shanked after she secured a ship from Bravos.

She is last seen wandering around pissing out blood.

What a ruse. What really happens is that she gets stabbed, falls from a bridge and walks into a crowd, bleeding. she no kil

youtube.com/watch?v=5hojlP5Kns8

also Blackfish drowns in moat

this is terrible bait user, you should be ashamed

Fuck you. Stay off Sup Forums if you can't handle simple shit. Life's going to get pretty rough for you kid.

Arya's mannerism seems different this episode. Suggesting someone is impersonating as her.

is this a spoiler thread?
Deadpool dies in his movie

Genius script writing. People wet their pants over a Fantasy Soap-opera with tits and violence. The masses are easy to please

user is this the only way you can get attention?
you must be a very lonely child

Iron Man is Hydra

Rey is Boba Fett's daughter

you retard

I think she'll be saved by the actress she decided not to kill.

Theon Greyjoy slits his wrists but they don't show him dead

nah man, not poster but attention seeking faggots who post shit like this are worse than atheist and trap posters
Even die hard loser would pick on these types .. bottom of the wrung faggots who should kill themselves

Spoiler alert:
The Hound single-handedly kills everyone in this village

with a chicken

KEK

Yep.

I want to see her reunite with Nymeria and start killing even more people.

Nigger you better be Fucking kidding.

Thats is not a good reason to not hate these kind of people. or to just let it go. he fucked me i'm butt hurt, i'm a human, i express it.

I is mad as hell dogg

Spoiler alert:
Theon's sister likes carpet munching.

Agreed. The way she threw those coin bags at the ship captain did not seem like her at all..

Guys seriously? Her mannerisms are shifting and changing. She was just at an assassins guild being trained for christs sake. Made blind, homeless, starved, and surrounded herself with death. That was the whole thing about killing the actress, was that it was senseless killing, which is against Aryas code. She teetered on the edge of losing herself and truly becoming "no one," so she's going to come out of that differently. Any person would.

More spoilers, she lives after being stabbed. Somehow.

maybe in the show.
the show ain't cannon.

spoiler alert:
that's not his 'sisters'

best part of the episode

Bad spoiler bait, everyones seen it already dumb ass! But hey I'll give you the real spoilers!
Tomen kills himself, Snow wins the battle against ramsey but rickton dies with ramsey shooting arrows at him!

I remember when the show used to be good

What a faggot.

Yeah and she betrays the ruthless assassin cult and spends the night hiding in a cellar because she knows they'll come for her so the next morning parades round town like she fucking owns the place.

Lol i don't watch GoT, nice try faggot

She's not dead end of episode... like the Hound

It was never good user.

Yes, spoil this piece of shit, overrated show and make these neckbreards mad, even though you're a spoiling piece of shit neckbeard yourself.

So tell me, what piece of entertainment satisfies your distinguished, sophisticated taste?

(My money's on some edgelord anime none have ever heard of because that would instantly make it uncool)

knowing what happens does not reduce the enjoyment of watching it.

She's not dead bro, she did get stabbed though.. fuck these cancer pieces of shit