Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5hojlP5Kns8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

tfw your waifu dies

gg

Who cares

Mmm...donuts.

youtube.com/watch?v=5hojlP5Kns8

Would still fuck the living shit out of this hot ass.

Chloe is pretty sexy too.

Time for a bath to clear your mind

Imagine you go with both of them into a dark room, and then you hear them giggle and all. Suddenly the unzipping your pants, and the why do I let this happen. Ok, so you hear the buckle of your belt timidly land on the floor, your heavy breath outperforms your slight trembling, and then the left hand is held by a gentle woman, and wouldn't you know, the right one is also. Again the ghoulish giggling, but oh, someone bit into the underwear, tearing it down slow slow slowly. Dark room still, all dank, in between all the excitement there is this certain sentiment growing, crunchy bits smeared on the tip of your youknowwhat, your penis. Well, not actually smeared on, but geared on, it seems as if, oh yeah, as if the donut is progressively travelling to the stump of your dingus. Well oh! The giggling exceeds, a tongue is feelable. And teeth, very gentle teeth biting the doughnawt into oblivion. The crunchy suck increases, the gnawing is sheer overwhelming. You give in the giggling eventually, and a cold shower of simple greatness overwhelms you when you shoot your load deep down into this dark room. Light back on you see a nude Hilary bent over, you just shot straight into her uterus, deffo impregnating her. Chloe whispers, interrupted by giggles: "don't worry, we call her Barack." Would you?

where is that picture from? Looks highly educational

I'd even pay for that.

>would

Perpetuatin the diabetes culture, fucking swine.

how much XD?

i don't even know who that woman is.

Dude, what's wrong with your hand?

he's wearing a glove.

Haha, fuck. This is a Slovenian train.

>Sneaky 9gag watermark

Here, Chloe Moretz explains why she is voting for Hillary Clinton, demonstrating that they both have holes.

fixed

But it takes an extra hole in the head to vote for Hillary.

definitely I would, what a question

What.

holy shit that's a good site!

Why would you even post this on Sup Forums? Way to cranked up for here, Sup Forumsro

28 replies and 17 posters on a Hillary thread. Yep.

Yep what?
You literally made no point there.

>not naming this file brain washed.

You don't even want to know how much I posted in the recent Donald threads

underrated offer

What's a glove?

a condom for your hand.