youtube.com/watch?v=Ss05LEkUShU
youtube.com/watch?v=NIV-WQarHZg
youtube.com/watch?v=UsytqFRMPlk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

incoming rage comics?

youtube.com/watch?v=pPbX2fGUOeo

>expecting Bethesda to have good graphics

Great job dickhead

Why do Slav kids always have the stupidest goddamned haircuts?

What the fuck is wrong with you? Do you bananafags have a fucking off switch? I don't understand how you can spend all your time on an imageboard, look at countless images and think "THAT THERE PICTURE SURE WOULD LOOK BETTER WITH A BANANA PHOTOSHOPPED OVER IT!" I know the word "autist" gets thrown around a lot here, but I think it might actually be the best word to describe you idiots. You must legitimately be on the autism spectrum. I mean that sincerely; what the FUCK does the original image even have to do with bananas? Why on earth would you associate it with a fucking banana? Did you ever get any sunlight as a child? There's just no rational explanation for why you would keep doing this. You're either a lifelong shut-in or a drooling fucking retard.

because slavic and autism go hand in hand

also fallout 4 has shitty performance for its lack of graphics, how did they fuck up fallout 4 so badly.

I don't know what is bigger degree of autism - to have stupid haircuts or to thing that the whole entirety of slavic ethnic groups consists of squatting faggots.

The western world is far ahead when it comes to stupid haircuts. Just look at that shit when they cut the sides off and grow the top until they look like paint brushes.

This is Russia, so why isn't that carpet on a wall, and why isn't that kid sucking another kid off?

>western world
>talks about nigger haircuts

>prove me wrong, you squatting faggot

Obviously the other kid is busy taking the picture.

I'm talking about this shit.

what?

i dont like those either, but it gets you more pussy so its justified

I don't wear Abibas
I didn't drop out of highschool
I can compose a long russian sentence without mistakes.
I speak English.
Thus, I'm not a squatter, but I'm a slav.
That proves you wrong since
!(∀x, P(x)) = ∃x, !P(x)

motherfucker

Vulvarine

Mess with my class kahoot. 728445

This haircut it for guys who menstruate man

We waz kongs

Yo user put the other kahoot in faggot

>>hook you in the gabber m8.

lost

it's just a meme, majority of slavs arent do this shit, only gopniks do it and they are pretty rare today.

They've really taken a lot of creative liberties with this new version of Roots

Chernobal didn't have a nuclear explosion.

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn’t he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Banana thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha. Maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The “epic” Banana guy, isn’t it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it’s ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that’s right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a fucking banana. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Bananafag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even try to talk with you because all you say is “I REALLY REALLY LIKE THIS PICTURE.” You’ve become a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now. And that’s all you’ll ever be.

Sorry I don't speak Italian

You're just mad your people doesn't have such brethrendom.

I fucking love this pasta

lost lightly

But this isn't possible. It isn't Christmas yet

youtube.com/watch?v=Ss05LEkUShU

youtube.com/watch?v=NIV-WQarHZg

watch in order

No

Abandoning thread

I had a horrible god damn day. I lost custody of my fucking son and I have nothing else to live for. Was hoping to laugh at some good pictures for once.

I asked nicely for no spamming with fucking banana and that accounts for all spam.

To all who spammed, just sit there and read this.

You, yes you, are a fucking tumor. You will forever be a fucking virgin. You will never succeed. You are worthless garbage, and should kill yourself.

Abandoning thread, because you have fucking ruined Sup Forums

Fucking losing my shit.

what does it say?

youtube.com/watch?v=UsytqFRMPlk

хорошо что Я не посещаю всякие говночаны где небелые шитпостеры говнокожие постят за шекель такое дерьмо. и если ниггер альбинос то его кожа цвета более светлого дерьма.

сдохни, ебаная мразь. сдохните все ебаные арабы, цыгыне, евреи, ниггеры, чурки, хачи, и прочая мразь. вы все уже мертвы.

>posting nigger humor

>asked nicely

where the fuck do you think you are?

seriously dude. sorry about your kid but i think reddit is that way. --->

No one here knows moon runes.

i dont get it.

wat

Hi newfriend

The longer i look at this picture the more wat's i have

То чувство, когда ты мог родиться арабом, евреем, цыганом, а родился... СЛЭЙВЯНИНОМ!
бля... лучше убейте!