Thoughts?

Thoughts?

That guy is pretty ripped but he's got a weird face.

He's a male equivelant of a butterface.

gay

Good for him?

he is weird looking lol .. she will leave him soon

3/10 face + 8.5/10 body = 5.5/10 average dude

what /fit/ is hoping they will eventually become

It makes me think that hittin the gym is not a bad idea after all

Dude worked hard for that body so he deserves that pussy. Stop being jealous you fags

What sort of thoughts do you want?

I don't really give a shit what this guy's body is like , there are hundreds of dudes in every city across the world with bodies like this or better.

Why am I fucking typing this????

Manlet masterrace

Because Nexus Mods only allows a 1mb/s DL and you're currently trying to find as many 4k overhauls for Skyrim and Fallout IV as you can?

Brother!

What's his cock look like?

sort the hair out

maybe.... maybe....

You have a fat Jewish cuck face OP

Man - "Am Denny!" got buffed

Hahaha I spat my coffee out lmfao

I wish I wasn't a total fucking slacker. How does Sup Forums get motivated?

he needs a nose job.
this eyes are weird and can't be fixed but those glasses makes him look stupid.
He is a narcissist which has no clue he is ugly, mummy lied to him many times.

>Daily remainder that manlets will always stay manlets

thx op

good for him he did the only thing he could do to get some pussy
luckily I can have a big belly since I have a pretty face

Dude's got no lats. Probably can't do more than 5 pullups.

body of a gym rat, face of child molester.

This makes me sad
About myself

That's some pretty good cosplay

Beta turned Alpha what we should all inspire to be

He wouldn't look so bad if he just got rid of the glasses and actually did something with his hair.

gays can have abs now, nothing wrong with that.

You've gotta upgrade your hag though, get a fat one they're resigned to the fact they'll never have their fat cunt pumped so their cynicism is more hilarious

I have like a 5/10 face ( I'm not fat neither do I look like a retard) time for me to hit the gym

/thread

Non salty fat fuck here
Question howd you get a body like this pls im serious

This!

Jelly?

fix the hair and get contacts, tht shld do wonders

That's not how it works. You add each individual component. Each component has a value within a set range.

For example, for females, I rate her face on a 0-3 scale. Tits on 0-2, ass on 0-2, and the rest of her body on 0-3.

>not mine

In death everyone eventually looks the same

good for him

It's half Gym rat half Pedo half Bear half Pig it's Pedogymbearpig

not mine
easy life
lucky dude

shes beautiful but repulsive next to him because of him

all he needs is a better haircut and glasses

fag and his sister

Underrated.

He can't change his face, at least he's maximizing what he can change.
Can you say the same thing user ?

Mental retard who can lift and take pics with his sister.

fair enough

Need better glasses and haircut

peanus weannnus! hahaha :)

This dude could probably get an nice haircut and have his head look a lot better

Bag over head during sex, 5.4/10 , would pork

>All this jealousy

you should do it

>Thoughts?

well, as a 40+ dude, i can tell you that i've noticed a significant change in what girls are attracted to over the past 15 years

ugly dudes are the thing now, even though if this chick was able to be with that faggot channing tatum she would because she'd consider him amazingly hot

in reality, the chicks are interested in submissive/pussy dudes, which is almost all dudes born at any time in the 90s and beyond.

they want dudes that they can control

i have more to mention, but i've lost interest

Yes but i want to get laid before kill

I always find I run out of steam when telling young faggots how it is.

>

Most simple advice is get some fucking exercise (like probably more than you've ever done). Stop eating total shit, speak to real people in real life...

And some other shit. It's hardly a fucking secret.

Why? What do you get out of a woman? Pleasure? Ha. There is so much more than the opposite sex out there. But I'm not a miracle worker. I can't change natural desire, other than my own

I was hoping someone would mention this

Big muscles and big cock are where it's at. My left arm 'Smasha' and my right arm 'Basha' were absolutely maxed and would make people jaundiced like cold ice.

My 9' incher could not be beaten (except by my girlfriend who called it the 'slonger donger').

You get what you give I suppose.

He needs facial hair a new haircut and different glasses/ or contact lenses

This faggot doesn't even look like him.

are you actually retarded? "ugly dudes are a thing now"
that guy has abviously worked hard to achieve his body and his girl, and i bet because of that he's also a very interesting and cool person. he may be unattractive but that doesnt mean that girls are suddenly attracted to any ugly guy. time to go outside perhaps

I wonder how much weight he lifts?

is suicide the answer?

If he had a different haircut and without those glasses he'd be ok.

Im below average and average at best where's my girls huh ?

Dont be a pussy, go lift.

No, that guy is being bitter. Lifting is the answer.

This. In my 20s, ripped and have been told a lot that I've got a handsome face.

Most girls hate the muscles though. I get way more derogatory comments or passive aggressive remarks than I do compliments. I blame the whole "fat positive" bullshit. I think girls assume I'm a typical douchebag who needs taken down a peg, and will try to claim I'm insecure, that there's no point, that I'm not healthy, I've got a small dick, etc.

Don't give a shit because I enjoy working out and I'm doing it for myself, but don't assume just because a guy is shredded that he's getting loads of pussy.

Suicide is a permanent solution to a semi permanent problem (life) so that's for you to decide. I'm going to enjoy things other than women (people in general) before I off myself

d....dad?

happy for them

ugly white nigga gets pussy

you should too

I've known people like this and typically they're just the weird dudes who work out a lot then date OK looking girls who are autistic as fuck.

Good for the guy?
What do want op

Is this copypasta?

Cardio and stength training

get a hair cut you look like a faggot

i think that dead is the lifegoal and everything between life and dead is just wasted time, how do you see it?

I'll dare to say

Good body + Cool personality (not a cuck, not a jackass too often) - face = still a hot guy for them

He obviously has got a big dick

Girl is a 6.5/10 assuming she has an OK body and he's a 5.5/10. Makes sense to me

"H-hey, can I get a picture with you?"

I agree with you. Women want someone who's is going to treat them with mutual respec. Looks are probably the last thing when you're in a relationship who can give you what you need physically and mentally. Looks generally fade with age but an interesting mind doesn't.

what? its just a not so attractive dude doing good for himself?