Since we all know Sup Forumstards are all experts in psychiatry and psychology...

Since we all know Sup Forumstards are all experts in psychiatry and psychology, I'm leaving it to you to write the new manual for the diagnosis and treatment of mental illnesses/disorders. Say what illness or disorder you want added to the Sup ForumsSM, define it, and propose a treatment for it. If you roll dubs, your disorder will be published. Capiche?

Ok, I'll start. I am also subject to the rules of this thread, so this is a disorder only if I roll dubs:
>"Fedora syndrome"; The most beta male. Someone who wears ridiculous hats and/or clothing, debates religion endlessly, socially retarded in general, and pseudointelligent.
>There is no cure for this condition. Send patient to an institution for the retarded and advise staff to administer wedgees on sight.

Yup, it´s now a disorded

>OP Syndrome
>Makes shitty threads
>Cure is drinking bleach

>Original Poster's syndrome
>Constand and never ending need to gain attention
>Inability to deliver
>Desire to touch and put in mouth or anus anything long and thick

I propose we re-introduce homosexuality to it.

(it was removed in the 60's because of political pressure, not because of any new evidence or discoveries)

OP
Chracterized by being a faggot
Connot get enough manblast
Feed him more dick to suatain diet

Faggot: Someone who endlessly persists in consuming semen and/or someone who is unhappy with their gender and/or someone who is a faggot on Sup Forums. Treatment: Tie noose around neck, tie other end to tow bar, and drive.

Triggered syndrome

Fuckung poofs that cry about gender fluidity oppression and being raped

Rape them till they stop crying and realise they are bitches

Rolling for this, except rename to special smowflake syndrome.

Rolling.

Rolling for this except rename to Super Duper Special Snowflake Syndrome

Meme overdose: when all memes become dank to you.
Treatment: Get a job and a gf.

Teenage retard disorder - a propensity to overuse the same trendy insult words as everyone around you while somehow believing you are not a peer-driven dumbass. Current examples as of 2016: Cuck, faggot, butthurt, and nigger.

Treatment: Banned from the internet for five years.

Rollin

This is a good one, rolling.

Chronic dubs deficiency: An inability to produce dubs over 10 or more posts (i.e. enough posts that dubs should mathematically have occurred.)

Treatment: Man up and make some dubs

And so it shall be.

Boom

Rollin

Dubs get.

OP Faggotry Syndrome - The simple fact that the original poster of any thread, regardless of gender, political views, religion or sexual orientation, will always be labeled, without a justification, doubt or second opinion, a homosexual.

Treatment - Don't be OP

Not bad, rolling.

Rolling. If this keeps not getting dubs that is delicious irony

Well we ARE psychiatrists after all, it is our duty to project our own illnesses onto others.

Rolling again

let's see if we can get this to 10 singles

Not sure if I want dubs or not, but rolling for this.

roll