Hey Sup Forums, I just tried Coke for the first time and I wanted to ask, whats with all the hype...

Hey Sup Forums, I just tried Coke for the first time and I wanted to ask, whats with all the hype? I kind of liked to numb feeling it gave me but, I really don't understand why some people love that shit so much. Thoughts?

You prolly got some shit that's been stepped on so much that you didn't really get a coke buzz.

ive always liked the numb feelings also but if you didnt get a rush from snorting it then chances are it had been cut alot and u werent getting much coke at all.
finding good quality coke can be tough. If u had got real uncut shit then u wouldnt of started this threat cos its awesome man.
I got some of friday night at the bar, took my girl home and had crazy sex.
We do anal from time to time when she is ready but on friday she just grabbed my cock and jammed it in her ass.
It was great and all but next day there was shit everywhere!

Probably cut with Benzocaine (Teething powder for babies). That give a numb feeling and it's what most dealers use to cut coke with considering its the next closest thing since Benz and coke are taken from the same plant. Get yourself some good shit. It's usually $100 and up just for a gram. But totally worth it.

Probably not great, I'll try again and get some better stuff from the people I get my other shit from. I literally found this stuff lol. I know its my girlfriends sisters boyfriends though because of where i found it. I would be supersized if he did'nt know where to get good shit, then again, the town he lives in probably doesn't have any quality. They sure as fuck don't have good H

If you have ADD, coke doesn't do much for you. I ran with a bunch of coke heads who went nuts over it, but for me it was more of a "meh".

It was always hilarious when they'd do a bump and I'd do a small line, and they'd be all nutty while I'd be more like "okay, sure, we could go do stuff".

Coke makes you feel on top of the world probably the most confident you'll ever feel in your life will when your on coke. And then the high is gone in 20 mintues that's why it's so addictive.

how is the feeling compared to meth?

op here. I also do opiates daily? how will that effect a coke high?

Haven't done meth but molly also makes you really happy and confident but you have to deal with the comedown

you have to do a lot. its only good if you can afford to do a lot.

This.
Ive done coke a few times.
Id rather rail like 80mgs of Adderall than do coke.
Its like.... Vaguely the same feeling, only one lasts for a few hours and one lasts for ten minutes. Also its not quite as "out of control" feeling.

I did it a couple times probably wasnt pure but it didnt do much for me either just made my dick really hard but damn that hangover was the worst i'd ever had

This

Sounds like you bought about that was cut far too much.

Suggest you get a better dealer. If you live in the US, the closer to the Mexican border you are, the more likely you can get come that's been cut once. Or even "space coke" which is pretty pure. Just don't take too much the first time due to high purity.

tl;dr You essentially bought baby powder with some cocaine in it.

yep.

Meth has a far more impure high, rougher and lasts far longer.

I suggest completely starting away from meth due to purity issues.

Go get space coke and see if yayo isn't the greatest thing ever. Find the right dealer and always test for purity.

Colombian bro here. When you save up enough money come to colombia and try some ''aliento de dragon'' or ''borachon breath''. That is the shit. The effect lasts for at least 4 days.

Counters the opiate, since it's a stimulant. You will eventually live your life on a roller coaster of coke highs and opiate lows. Suggest you avoid the combo.

It costs a lot to maintain and you have to be certain you have access to a consistent supply of both.

You're talking about scopolamine, fam. That's what you Colombians use to rob Americans, since it turns people into zombies that have no free will.

There's a reason the KGB and CIA used the fuck out of it.

I'd rather keep my money in my ATM, fam.

I just got some come myself for the first time. Was going to bump and do home work. What should I expect?

Quick purity test: toss a pinch of powder in a glass of water. Whatever floats and doesn;t dissolve instantly is the cutting agents............. If it all dissolves in a second or two, then enjoy your night and smile wide.

Don't waste yayo on homework. Doesn't last long enough.

That's why Adderall is used more often.

Question for you knowledged.

>Be me in new city, new state even, no hook ups.
>love me the ching.

How do you go about getting a new hook up?

Not OP

I snorted Adderal like it was wet teen pussy at a age of consent convention.

I didn't like coke. It makes me not feel drunk. Thats it.
Adderal > Coke

Same. I get a small sensational feeling for around 15-20 minutes with cocaine, then it wears out and you're left with a lot of nausea, paranoia and tiredness. Which is why you decide to do another line.
Cocaine is the best though.

Well,I have to agree with ou OP...